• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 65
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 34796 times and has 64 replies Next Thread
Taskbeta

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Revamped Edition! [Winners Announced] Reply to this Post

So... will the last backgrounds ever be released or..?
----------------------------------------
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Feb 17, 2018 1:29:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Re: LE Portrait Background Contest - Revamped Edition! [Winners Announced] Reply to this Post

And will there be more competitions?!

I'm all graduated now I have so much time to art!
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Feb 17, 2018 2:55:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Radway

Can we have another competition already? Thank you.
[Mar 14, 2018 10:26:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

And will there be more competitions?!

I'm all graduated now I have so much time to art!

And I'm in grad school and will have no time for art ever again for the next six years hahaha.

That being said, any updates on when the surprise backgrounds might be released? Itching for another portrait!
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Mar 18, 2018 4:06:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

The surprise edition is now in game. Sorry for the delay!

I've delivered egg/dolls and PoE. I'll catch you both in game soon to deliver doubloons and trophy if you don't already have it. Congratulations again!
[Apr 29, 2019 8:42:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates