• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8269 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
fourteen1414

Sloop Decoration Reply to this Post

It's fall!

What do you have to do to enter?

Decorate a sloop over the theme Fall or September.

Be creative with colors, furniture, standard names and whichever else you can come up with.

There will be extra points if you avoid the color orange - because Hey we already have the harvest class ships.

Using LE furniture is allowed but not necessarily giving you extra credit.

Be creative and make a lovely alternative sloop!

To enter post a screen shot or 2 or 3... of your sloop. Maybe add a few words too with the story behind if you have any ofcourse.

Can you win anything?

Absolutely!

1st - 50k and 1 Legendary sloop

2nd - 25k and 1 Olympus class sloop

3rd - 25k and 1 Cursed class sloop

Also honourable mentions will receive "something" hehe

Last day to enter is sunday september 25th.
----------------------------------------
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Edit 2 times, last edit by fourteen1414 at Sep 21, 2016 2:36:18 PM]
[Sep 12, 2016 2:16:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mooshoufunk

Re: Sloop Decoration Reply to this Post

Yay something I can do :). My entry:

The falliest of fall sloops.

Yes there appears to be orange used in the scene, but alas! It is persimmon :D.
Mandie-mo
Free-spirited pirate of the night, Midnight now Cerulean.

Mandie on Obsidian

Murasaki wrote: 

I like big butts and I can not lie.

[Sep 12, 2016 11:14:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deltasunshin

Behold the Living Mummichog, destined for a grander name like Migratory Birdie (with your rogue marks).

Imagine yourself on this seasonal sloop, cruising towards warmer waters with flair & panache (see definition 2 & smirk) , the autumn sun full on yer brow, a brisk nip in the air, the sounds of excited chirps & squawks filling the sails.

Loaded with birdseed & wildflower, she creaks heavily in the swell of the growing storm, a sweet September song urging her onward with the promise of a second summer.

*special thanks to everyone willing to loan me a bird for that screenshot!
Tillathehuny Cnossos of FB & Midnight

"Elleshanndri tells ye, "do you have a real phone?"
Ye told Elleshanndri, "as opposed to the barbie flip&talk playphone i usually carry? yes"
[Sep 13, 2016 8:06:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

*shrug* No story really, just went with what I thought would be fall themed ... ish?
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Sep 15, 2016 2:55:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
ammonite

So where I live, fall colors are a lot more muted. The bright reds and oranges are more to the east coast. We get them as surprise pops of color. Fall is harvest and preparation for winter to me, so that is what directed the decoration. And yes, I did use orange in the paint colors and some decorations. It just looked better to me.

The ship is the Reaping Wrasse on Cranberry.

B-
Breccia, Captain of Siochan Leat
Princess of Carpe Noctem
[Sep 18, 2016 8:46:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Prizes added to the main post. :)
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Sep 21, 2016 2:36:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DmentedAngel

Not a good story teller but I do like drinkin' and feastin! Come get 'saucey' this fall!

[Sep 21, 2016 7:34:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lins1

September is National Guide Dog month .
Given the amount of visually impaired pirates out on the seas The Ship "Training Dogfish" Is designed for working dogs/pets to guide their pirates through the seas in harmony with their owners.

This modern ship comes equipped with all the soft furnishings your working dog will need and love you for.... and with inbuilt LDR ( little doggy room (posts)) your furry friend need not cross his paws any longer. It comes stocked with Pedigree chum buckets for a hassle free sail.

Colors Green blue and yellow, to represent land sea and foam in this case the foam is not that of white horses but that of the guide dogs and their harnesses waiting to guide you safely home.

So take a hammock sit back and watch as your dogs guide you through the oceans and away from all those rocks ;)

Huge thanks to those who came and brought their companions for the shot :)

Zelnok of midnight
[Sep 24, 2016 9:15:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

Theme: September
National Guide Dog month! Why didn’t I think of that? Oh, well

September is the month when summer turns a little brown & faded around the edges before it exits in a blaze of glory in October. With the Charming Spot on “autopilot,” relax with a drink of cider and a picnic lunch followed by a little fishing or anchor at a coral reef and swim or snorkel.

End your perfect day in the sumptuous stateroom fit for a Prince and/or Princess (get it? Charming Spot...Prince...)

Born on Midnight and never want to leave

Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health.
[Sep 24, 2016 2:38:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sexylexie83

Basically my entry features a get-together...like a feast. It features a table with a full spread ready for guests, including mums, haystacks, and pumpkins to give it the feeling of cooler days. The ship also has a fully stocked hold, ready for seconds, thirds, and fourth helpings. The ship is manned by scarecrow pirates (let's face it....they're hungry too...and who wouldn't be?). The dodo on the top deck is mourning the loss of his friend, the turkey, and the piggy is keeping a safe distance from this scene. The ship even comes complete with a drinking game on the lower deck to continue the hangovers and revelry.

Social Spot on Ostreum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Babydolls of Midnight/Cerulean
Cap'n of Poe Hunterz
ex-Princess of Avalon, Princess of Crimson Tide
ex-Gov. of Emperor Island...yeah, that lil speck off Epsilon and Spring...
[Sep 24, 2016 9:57:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

So many great entries. I am happy to see how many of you entered this. Thanks you so much.

I will try have a result posted sometimes during wednesday. So stay tuned! :)
Jimmyjimjim said:

[Sep 27, 2016 2:43:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DmentedAngel

who are the winners? wonders if i missed it!
[Oct 1, 2016 1:02:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

I had to ask for help in the judging as I had a hard time picking 1 winner myself.

Sorry for the wait. But here goes:

Babydolls

Doggbreath

Tillathehuny

-------------

Due to the many great entries I will give out something to the following:

Mandiemo 10k and a little something for being first. and the twist of using persimmon. :)

Dmentedangel 10k

Cptnronen 10k

Breccia

Zelnok 10k and a little something as appreciation of all the barking friends on your ship :)
Jimmyjimjim said:

[Edit 7 times, last edit by fourteen1414 at Oct 4, 2016 6:43:51 PM]
[Oct 2, 2016 5:18:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DmentedAngel

coongratss to all the winnners!!
[Oct 2, 2016 11:04:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mooshoufunk

Yay! Thanks love!

Congrats to everyone <3! Such great entries!
Mandie-mo
Free-spirited pirate of the night, Midnight now Cerulean.

Mandie on Obsidian

Murasaki wrote: 

I like big butts and I can not lie.

[Oct 3, 2016 8:23:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates