• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6878 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Bpt95

Free Islands' Raffle: Win a Serpent, Banana WF, and more! Reply to this Post

Hello everyone, Free Islands is hosting a raffle for the various prizes listed below. All funds raised from this event will go to Free Islands flag funds which will in turn be used to help us start blockading.

Cost: 20k per ticket

Rules:

• Anyone may purchase as many tickets as they want and can select any numbers from 1 - 200
  • Each number can only win once
  • You can select any numbers that have yet to be claimed
  • Once the tickets are sold I will set a date (most likely within a week) to host a party for the raffle, I will use a random number generator to select the winners, I also plan to set up a stream while I select the numbers

Prizes:

• Unnamed Karkinos (bronze/atlantean) + 20k
  • New Kraken Clock (Green) + New Kraken Throne(violet/light green)
  • Plain Sloop - Psyched Mummichog
  • Plain Sloop - Psyched Bluegill
  • Plain Sloop - Nit-Picky Guppy
  • Rogue Sloop - Marauding Puffer
  • Unnamed Black Seal
  • Unnamed Golden Hedgehog
  • Unnamed Golden Sea Turtle (Blue)
  • Guilded Cutter Painted White/Black/Maroon - (renamed) Replica Bluenose
  • Unnamed Sea Turtle (red/green)
  • Banana WF - Conservative Salmon
  • Unnamed Serpent (Navy/Violet)

How to enter:
You can contact Bpt, Fools, or Boomyurdead in game to purchase tickets. You can also reserve up to 10 numbers by replying to this post, but if payment is not receive within 24 hours the numbers will be free to anyone that wants them.

Numbers:

This spreadsheet will be updated as tickets are sold:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ueq1WhliwVFQAiJNKJBUvX9VewZaqa-jWVhOK1JyZ90/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you and best of luck to everyone!

Also, a special thank you to the following for their generous donations:

Jerfy, Legend, Paperfroggy, Tascrunot, Fools, Hallelujah, and all those who helped make this raffle possible.

Please note that this event, as with any lottery, raffle or auction, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event .
----------------------------------------
Bpt-Emerald
Captain of Radioactive
Royal of Cluster Service

Salvatrucha tells ye, "I had glorious sex and won a thousand black and white sea horses."

[Sep 3, 2016 4:26:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates