• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5451 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
beefalo

Question about some crafting puzzle mechanics. Reply to this Post

I just came back to ypp, now RabidBeefalo on emerald.

I never really figured out, is there an incentive to go faster in alchemistry, blacksmithing, or weaving?
[Aug 29, 2016 2:51:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Question about some crafting puzzle mechanics. Reply to this Post

I never really figured out, is there an incentive to go faster in alchemistry, blacksmithing, or weaving?

Well, with alchemistry, if you go slow at the high levels, it can take an hour or more to finish the session. Beyond that, no.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 29, 2016 2:59:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Even with Shipwright and Distilling, you can pause as long as you want. There isn't an incentive to do them as quickly as you can, you just can't play them too slow.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Aug 30, 2016 10:15:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nouer

These three puzzles are not timed, so you can take as long as you like to complete the board without penalty, and going faster doesn't give you any bonus.
[Sep 1, 2016 12:49:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
beefalo

Thanks, guys, much appreciated.
[Sep 1, 2016 6:55:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates