• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6237 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Arcanumn21

Question about merchant ships Reply to this Post

I was wondering how merchant ships work because recently i opened up a new stall and i don't receive any commodities from merchant ships even tho I am the person buying at highest price. I don't have any problems on my stalls on a different island. The stalls are on neighboring islands so do the merchants sell the items to the island on the arch that pays the most?
----------------------------------------
Arcanumn on Emerald
[Aug 11, 2016 10:09:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Question about merchant ships Reply to this Post

Distance from the source island and price compared to other islands do factor in to the destination islands for the merchant brigands. The quantity you are showing that you will buy might need to be a big enough quantity too.
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Aug 12, 2016 12:56:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Question about merchant ships Reply to this Post

Distance from the source island and price compared to other islands do factor in to the destination islands for the merchant brigands. The quantity you are showing that you will buy might need to be a big enough quantity too.

Additionally, some commodities are only on colonized islands; those have to be gotten through market bidding (or someone selling to you).
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 12, 2016 3:54:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates