• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5940 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Metralha95

Pilly question Reply to this Post

Hey guys I have this question
I've does setting pillage difficulty affect the might ring of other ships?
for exemple if you set to red difficulty, the very hard, will you get attacked by red might rings?

i tried but i still only get green might rings
[Aug 9, 2016 4:45:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Pilly question Reply to this Post

for exemple if you set to red difficulty, the very hard, will you get attacked by red might rings?

Well, you can always attack them... but...

The ring color that will attack you without you doing anything is based on the route you're taking. If you look at the map, some of the distance ovals are darker than others. The darker the oval, the harder the opponent.

Additionally, if you set your pillage difficulty to high, and you duty navigate successfully, that will affect the might level of your opponents. Just sailing without navigating won't do anything.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 9, 2016 6:26:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nouer

Re: Pilly question Reply to this Post

Two things you can do to spawn harder ships:

1) Choose a harder route, you can view the route difficulty by observing how dark the league points are on the world map ("Ye Known World").
2) Set the difficulty to hard and duty navigate well. Duty navigation improves the chances that you will get the spawn closer to the difficulty you chose.

You need to do both if you want to consistently spawn harder ships.
[Aug 11, 2016 5:08:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates