• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3385 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Littlepency

[Selling] Furniture - Eggs, ancients, guilded, gold box, LE etc etc... Reply to this Post

Images last updated: Aug 8, 2016 11:52:38 AM PDT on the Cerulean ocean.

I know I've messed up the order so heres a refresher of the old images #1 and #2.

---

Ain't nobody got time to sort this booty.

Anything that takes your fancy free free to offer PoEs via PM or reply to this thread or catch me ingame if you're lucky enough!

Assume NEW until I say otherwise.

Mucho gracias,

P.S I'll try to keep it as up to date as I can

----------------------------------------
Scap, retired-ish
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Littlepency at Aug 8, 2016 12:00:10 PM]
[Aug 4, 2016 1:14:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Re: [Selling] Furniture - Eggs, ancients, guilded, gold box, LE etc etc... Reply to this Post

I'd like the rabbit statue please!

Just missed you in game. I'll keep /whoing
Dexla d'Midnight
[Aug 4, 2016 1:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Littlepency

Re: [Selling] Furniture - Eggs, ancients, guilded, gold box, LE etc etc... Reply to this Post

Just logged back after seeing this and now you're offline - are you avoiding me? :P

Wabbit is on hold.
Scap, retired-ish
[Aug 4, 2016 1:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

I'll catch you tomorrow-- but I want the 2 ship and sunset painting as well. Around the same time....
Dexla d'Midnight
[Aug 4, 2016 2:03:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DmentedAngel

i want sleeping tortoise plz!

ancient vase!

all ancient tablets
[Edit 2 times, last edit by DmentedAngel at Aug 4, 2016 4:00:09 PM]
[Aug 4, 2016 3:42:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

I'll take the other ancient vase, gilded bookcase, yeti painting, penguin idol, crystal seal, pedestal, 3 shamrocks, gold safe and 2 tiki torches
DarkFaery
Collector of Tigerfish, Catfish, Angelfish & Piranha
[Edit 2 times, last edit by emieangel at Aug 4, 2016 3:53:28 PM]
[Aug 4, 2016 3:51:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Littlepency

All on hold for you lovely ladies with the exception of the yeti portrait - I'm afraid someone just beat you to that.

I'll try and catch you both.
Scap, retired-ish
[Aug 4, 2016 4:00:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

All on hold for you lovely ladies with the exception of the yeti portrait - I'm afraid someone just beat you to that.

I'll try and catch you both.

Thanks!! Can I also please add the magenta/pinkish ancient tablet
DarkFaery
Collector of Tigerfish, Catfish, Angelfish & Piranha
[Aug 4, 2016 4:03:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

OK, you told me to buy more so ....

coat rack
Fancy Desk
2 guest books
Mounted tentacle - I can't decide on the white or navy? I'll try to decide the time i find you
potbelly stove
table
vase with wildflowers (depending on what color this is)
model merch galleon
Dexla d'Midnight
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dexla at Aug 5, 2016 8:43:41 AM]
[Aug 5, 2016 8:36:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SeaGi

Is the red striped sofa red/white or red/gray? And it doesn't smell of cats or anything does it?
"pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" -Prov 16:18

Jimmyjimjim,
Ex-downpressor of Babylon
Thankfully Retired
[Aug 5, 2016 9:49:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pomfret

I'm interested in the remaining ancient tablets, and 1 of each of the mushroom, ghostling and Kevinstar's pastel eggs.
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...
[Aug 5, 2016 10:11:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Littlepency

OK, you told me to buy more so ....

coat rack
Fancy Desk
2 guest books
Mounted tentacle - I can't decide on the white or navy? I'll try to decide the time i find you
potbelly stove
table
vase with wildflowers (depending on what color this is)
model merch galleon

Ugh is that all? :P Yes, yes all yours!

Is the red striped sofa red/white or red/gray? And it doesn't smell of cats or anything does it?

It's actually maroon/white, one previous lady owner, mostly new.

I'm interested in the remaining ancient tablets, and 1 of each of the mushroom, ghostling and Kevinstar's pastel eggs.

Sounds good to me - all still in stock.

I'll keep a look out for you all.
Scap, retired-ish
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Littlepency at Aug 5, 2016 11:33:37 AM]
[Aug 5, 2016 11:32:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

colors, please and thank you:
row 12, first canopy bed
row 15, fireplaces
row 19, patterned pillows
row 21, sofa banana?
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Aug 7, 2016 7:48:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Littlepency

Images updated!

I have yet to bump into Jimmyjimjim and Pomfret but as you can see the list is significantly smaller. (Dexla keep buying pls!)
Scap, retired-ish
[Aug 8, 2016 12:01:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
overtoker

I'd be interested in the following please

One Ancient tablet, Gingerbread, one Penguin Idol, any purple place settings you may have, the monkey statue, meal with wine, and one crystal seal.

Thankee
Grapeape
Grapeape
An Original Midnight Pirate
[Aug 12, 2016 4:02:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates