• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13225 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
SirEtcetera

Y!PP Offical Graphics Reply to this Post

I'm not sure if I have this in the right section but since it says Questions & Answers I took a guess.

For anyone who doesn't know me I'm Ectrerus and I've recently decided to start playing Puzzle Pirates. In addition to starting to play Puzzle Pirates I have also started streaming my gaming on Twitch.tv and I wanted to really give my stream page a unique feel while incorporating graphics from the games I play.

So my question is...

Am I allowed to use Official Puzzle Pirates graphics on my twitch page or any game overlays that I create? The question is in reference to specific graphics such as:

The purpose of use would be to make this particular image into a link on my twitch page that links back to the Puzzle Pirates home page for interested viewers to check-out the game.
----------------------------------------
Don't mind me. I'm learning.
[Aug 2, 2016 2:11:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Y!PP Offical Graphics Reply to this Post

Usually the rule is to email support@puzzlepirates.com asking for permission for this kind of thing. Give them the details like here and they'll reply back with an official response. They don't usually give any official responses on the forums for this kind of thing.
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Aug 2, 2016 3:06:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirEtcetera

Re: Y!PP Offical Graphics Reply to this Post

Thank you!
Don't mind me. I'm learning.
[Aug 2, 2016 3:13:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates