• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3607 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Unbreakable7

Silent Takeover? Reply to this Post

It has been over 5 weeks since Grey Havens has acquired puzzle pirates and personally I would have expected to hear some sort of message or announcement regarding their future plans for the game, etc.

Just curious really due to the fact that they are a group of former employees and hopeful that they plan to initiate some sort of reconstruction to bring the game back in to its former glory :)
[May 18, 2016 10:42:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MyForumAcc

Re: Silent Takeover? Reply to this Post

It has been over 5 weeks since Grey Havens has acquired puzzle pirates and personally I would have expected to hear some sort of message or announcement regarding their future plans for the game, etc.

Just curious really due to the fact that they are a group of former employees and hopeful that they plan to initiate some sort of reconstruction to bring the game back in to its former glory :)

None of the OMs have logged in, in the past 24 hours. That should be an indication of where the game is heading.
[May 18, 2016 1:33:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Grey havens is just a small company funded by old OM's that just stick around to keep the game alive without abrupt closure is my interpretation.
----------------------------------------
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[May 18, 2016 2:01:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Grey havens is just a small company funded by old OM's that just stick around to keep the game alive without abrupt closure is my interpretation.

This, be glad there is something as opposed to what could have been... nothing at all.
----------------------------------------
Calamarie - now also in Obsidian flavour!
Dignity - Emerald

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

The Shadow is in my very core ;)
[May 18, 2016 2:59:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

MyForumAcc wrote: 
None of the OMs have logged in, in the past 24 hours. That should be an indication of where the game is heading.

The OMs no longer show up online while on duty. That's been the practice for a fair while.
[May 19, 2016 4:38:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates