• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4869 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
benpowell987

What's being done? Reply to this Post

Hello~
Quick question,
Whats being done to improve the player base?
My question comes after playing for some years on the subscriber servers, but dropping in and out these last few years.
Finding now that we're capped around 60 people online at one time, I'm rather disappointed.

Whats going on with this, and what are the new owners doing to improve the player base?
[Apr 15, 2016 10:06:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SeaGi

Re: What's being done? Reply to this Post

Free ponies. Didn't you get yours? It's probably roaming around in your house somewhere or on a ship otherwise.
----------------------------------------
"pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" -Prov 16:18

Jimmyjimjim,
Ex-downpressor of Babylon
Thankfully Retired
[Apr 15, 2016 2:33:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FrankGrimes

Re: What's being done? Reply to this Post

What's being done? Have you been to the tailors lately? There are SO MANY colors.
----------------------------------------
Grimes: Retired
Former badass
[Apr 16, 2016 6:38:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates