• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 37
Posts: 37   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10847 times and has 36 replies Next Thread
farmboy236

Blockade Intent: Brigand King Bash Reply to this Post

I am officially running for the office of The Governor of Tinga, Iris, and Winter, and am planning to make Cerulean the greatest ocean again. Let's face it, Cerulean is losing. We're always losing to Brigand Kings, and I won't stand for it. The subscription dream is dead, but I am going to bring it back, it's going to be better, bigger, and stronger than ever. How can I do this? Because I don't lose. Just the other day I beat a Brigand King expedition. Does that sound like losing? No it doesn't, because I'm a winner.

Right now, the Brigand Kings of this ocean are losers, and I'm going to beat them because I'm a winner. They're idiots, and I'm not. To solve the problems the ocean is having I am going to take the islands back from the Brigand Kings, and then I'm going to pave a wall around them. Just ask anyone, no one paves better than I do.

So, let's get out there, spread the word, because I'm the greatest thing the almighty has ever given this ocean, and I'm going to fix it.

Let?s make Cerulean great again!

Further evidence of me winning:

Actual blockade info:

Where: Tinga Island
When: Saturday April 2, 2016 12pm pirate time
Pay: 2,000 PoE/segment to start
Why: Why not
Sinking: Yes

Where: Iris Island
When: Saturday April 2, 2016 5:30pm pirate time
Why: Because

Where: Winter Solstice
When: Sunday April 3, 2016 11am pirate time
Why: You guessed it, PEW

Now, since Iris is a special case, and Babylon does not actually want it, we are offering any flag that does not already have an island a once in a life time opportunity. All you have to do is drop the chest, and Babylon will ally you and contend the blockade for you. If you are interested, please tell Majorjr or reply to this post. If multiple flags are interested random.org will be used to select the winner without bias. Any flag without an island is able to request Iris, no personal feelings, or political history will be brought into consideration.

Taxes on both Tinga and Winter, should we win will be dropped to 0% for one month.

Lastly, Babylon will be hosting a massive raffle! Some prizes will be as follows:

-Minimum of three familiars, one at least being coloured
-Shoppes
-Pets
-LE ships
-Some other stuff

As an added bonus, if Babylon gets a total of 100 legitimate jobbers at any point throughout the blockade we will be adding 20 individual prizes of 50,000 pieces of eight each.

So, come one, come all for some Brigand King bashing!

Cheers,

Majorjr
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by farmboy236 at Mar 29, 2016 1:07:46 PM]
[Mar 28, 2016 4:16:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CawCawCorra

Re: Blockade Intent: Brigand King Bash Reply to this Post

.... That stache needs some serious waxing. You know better Major.
What. The. Heck.
Wheelie.
[Mar 28, 2016 5:26:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

Pretty sure ye forgot about Conglin here buddy!

Should be fun! I will be around for sure!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Mar 28, 2016 5:27:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

We thought about adding Conglin, but decided we still wanted some normal non-YPP evening.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 28, 2016 5:30:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Mar 28, 2016 7:06:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I think the forums gobbled your apostrophes. :o
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Mar 28, 2016 7:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Edit 1 times, last edit by fourteen1414 at Mar 29, 2016 2:46:56 AM]
[Mar 28, 2016 8:59:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yerep

I smell some copy righted words taken from one of the most historic elections! I'll be filing a copyright fringe lawsuit against Babylon! #Democracy!

Haha, never seems to amaze the people of cerulean!!!!
[Mar 29, 2016 1:28:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Mar 29, 2016 4:21:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Um, you're interfering with my Ruby pillage and Kraken Lair run times. You should blockade during the week.

But really, I'll be there to help make ships go. Also, I approve the destruction of all commodity spawns, even if you're not really going to do it :P
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Mar 29, 2016 10:58:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Also, I approve the destruction of all commodity spawns, even if you're not really going to do it :P

Right? What a kitty.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
[Mar 29, 2016 2:42:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Oi mate, wanna fight?
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Mar 29, 2016 3:16:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

me m8 or erfan m8 or check m8?
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 

[Mar 29, 2016 4:05:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

All u m8's, fite!
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Mar 29, 2016 4:12:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

In response to everyone who has asked - yes I have seen this thread. if you are not obsessed with reading everyone's pirate page, I demoted myself from royal over a month ago since RL (not involving potentially fatal illness in any way) will make it impossible to make the commitment needed to fulfill the duties the way I feel I should. beginning Monday I am uncertain how much, if any I will be playing for an undetermined amount of time.

I am sure the merchants on Tinga and Winter would welcome a new governor and I hope whoever it is gives serious consideration to 0% tax rate forever. if someone is willing to pay 1 million+ for a familiar to add to their collection, is governing an island worth 0-5k every week?

My question, not reflecting anybody's opinion except my own, is addressed to current governors/royalty of a flag owning at least 1 island: rather than have Vargas safely ensconced on Iris where he costs nobody anything, do you love blockades so much that you would prefer increase the chances of having a flotilla spawn in "your backyard?"
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Mar 31, 2016 1:10:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

In response to everyone who has asked - yes I have seen this thread. if you are not obsessed with reading everyone's pirate page, I demoted myself from royal over a month ago since RL (not involving potentially fatal illness in any way) will make it impossible to make the commitment needed to fulfill the duties the way I feel I should. beginning Monday I am uncertain how much, if any I will be playing for an undetermined amount of time.

I am sure the merchants on Tinga and Winter would welcome a new governor and I hope whoever it is gives serious consideration to 0% tax rate forever. if someone is willing to pay 1 million+ for a familiar to add to their collection, is governing an island worth 0-5k every week?

My question, not reflecting anybody's opinion except my own, is addressed to current governors/royalty of a flag owning at least 1 island: rather than have Vargas safely ensconced on Iris where he costs nobody anything, do you love blockades so much that you would prefer increase the chances of having a flotilla spawn in "your backyard?"

We don't blockade for the profit since there pretty much is none. It's definitely worth it to us despite the risks and costs involved.
Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Mar 31, 2016 1:37:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

We don't blockade for the profit since there pretty much is none. It's definitely worth it to us despite the risks and costs involved.

Are ye seriously complaining about too many Brigand Kings Flotillas?

There's barely one or 2 a week on emerald and meridian so I would rather have this many BKs!

It is not that hard to take a flotilla down! Would actually live up the ocean some more! Yknow when the cade scene is all about if major is cading or not ... Theres something wrong! Where is DI lately? Even luna gave up! The Coalition went dormant ... So yeah BKs arent this bad if ye want to stay an active cading ocean!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Mar 31, 2016 2:43:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rick9109

There's barely one or 2 a week on emerald and meridian so I would rather have this many BKs!

It is not that hard to take a flotilla down! Would actually live up the ocean some more! Yknow when the cade scene is all about if major is cading or not ... Theres something wrong! Where is DI lately? Even luna gave up! The Coalition went dormant ... So yeah BKs arent this bad if ye want to stay an active cading ocean!

Here's the problem: Flotillas are the least fun thing to do in the game.
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Mar 31, 2016 5:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Well to be fair, having Fourteen yell at you about moving stock is the least fun thing in the game.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Mar 31, 2016 5:52:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Well to be fair, having Fourteen yell at you about moving stock is the least fun thing in the game.

Someone has to. Now back in your cage with Aris.
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Mar 31, 2016 5:53:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

Luna has given up nothing & is at present in a RL Hospital.
UK based so on GMT Time, but Happy to log on @ Silly O Clock for Trades.
Happy to FREE chart Polite Pirates
[Mar 31, 2016 11:53:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Thank you for your forum contribution. The raffle thanks you.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Apr 1, 2016 12:03:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

This is almost The Real HousePirates of Cerulean.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 

[Apr 1, 2016 11:26:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Thanks for saving my name here Paulie, but let's recuse ourselves from parley....nothing good comes from here *wheels herself and Paulie to more restful waters*
Auraluna Queen of Defiantly Deviant
Parley Good Manners enthusiast.
[Apr 1, 2016 12:40:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hexy_7

Let's make Cerulean great again!

As you can imagine, I'm worried about the walls. Will they be to stop dubscribers?

Parura and her multiple personalities
Captain of A shot of Teguila
Queen of Tequila Sunrise
Governor of Lagniappe Island on Cerulean

Not just another pretty face...

[Apr 1, 2016 5:57:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

He's gonna try to make Emerald pay for it.

[Apr 1, 2016 7:18:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

What labor will be used to build the walls?
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Apr 1, 2016 8:33:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ponytailguy

What labor will be used to build the walls?
I love swabbies. Don't you just love swabbies? Swabbies are amazing, and we're gonna get some of the best swabbies the ocean's ever seen, and they're gonna do the work for us. Let me tell you, I know some beautiful swabbies, aren't swabbies beautiful? Let's give it up for swabbies, folks.
The Ghost of Oceans Past
[Apr 2, 2016 12:39:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Ponytailguy gets me. Swabbies ftw
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Apr 2, 2016 1:12:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

I support this as long as the wall runs over every commodity spawn possible. Gaps schmaps.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 

[Apr 2, 2016 1:15:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 37   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates