• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 63
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 37565 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
ayitzmemuv

Re: XMAS IN JULY 2016 - July 1st - 24HR Grandfrig Pillage - LOTS of prizes!! Reply to this Post

waowee diz guna b a reel xciten evint! i kant weit!

i seed dat yer evin given awey kandie kane close! i evin bot a machn rid n wite masq 2 mach wit da autfit heaheaheha diz guna b awsum!
----------------------------------------
muv frum emuruld oshin
[Jun 16, 2016 1:05:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Anssin

Re: XMAS IN JULY 2016 - July 1st - 24HR Grandfrig Pillage - LOTS of prizes!! Reply to this Post

Count me in :P
[Jun 16, 2016 11:24:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jeiret

Heya everyone :D, i will be in charge of bnav rotation and engaging targets again this year ^^

Anyone wishing to bnav, send me a tell when you are aboard the ship and ill get you a battle as soon as i can

First battle will be taken by me then ill rotate out (im not gonna hog it as much as last time :P), however when i nav ill be paying tops (pretty decent ones i might add)

1 small thing too, if you wanna nav then i will be asking for GM+ stat people only

See y`all in 11 Days <3 tell all yer friends and keep us decently filled even during the quiet times :D and stop me from falling asleep.
Jieret

Working my way back to number 1 bnav (R.I.P Lysear)
Loving cursed isles too much atm ^^
Die atlantis Dieeeeeee
[Jun 20, 2016 5:36:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Eleven days to go and I am getting so giddy about it. Can't wait!
Gone
[Jun 20, 2016 6:17:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

First battle will be taken by me then ill rotate out (im not gonna hog it as much as last time :P), however when i nav ill be paying tops (pretty decent ones i might add)

1 small thing too, if you wanna nav then i will be asking for GM+ stat people only

See y`all in 11 Days <3 tell all yer friends and keep us decently filled even during the quiet times :D and stop me from falling asleep.

hog it as much as u like Jieret :)

and THANK YOU for handling the Bnavers and gunners for us again this year!!!

Xmas in July has better elves than Santa does!!!
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Jun 23, 2016 3:45:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Not that we need more teases.... but here are a few screenshots of our SECRET TRIGGER SHIPS ...... Which one are YOU gonna try to win???

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Jun 23, 2016 3:57:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

new prize just added!!

a SUBSCRIPTION STARTER PACK

a 1 month subscription (via gift)
an LE FROST SLOOP
to buy whatever else u may need
(for those not familiar with sub ocean... NO dub cost on anything... so 100k goes ALOT further!! (like a plain sloop would cost u 15k... instead of 75-80K....(15K+20 dubs(60k+)

so hopefully someone will really enjoy having a kickstart to try life on the sub ocean (and access to ice for that month also)

of course... EXISTING cerulean players could enjoy this gift also!!! extend their subscription.. a nice LE ship... and 100k to play with....

so be sure to tell ur friends that play on cerulean... to pop over to EMERALD for some fun :)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Jun 27, 2016 3:32:02 AM]
[Jun 27, 2016 2:19:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
alanbyrne93

Cant wait! Gutted it starts 5.30pm English time though, was planning on doing the whole trip before I realised!

See you there!

Jeezus - Emerald Ocean
[Jun 29, 2016 6:23:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
angel2512

This sounds like fun. I'd love to join for a few hours if that's ok.

However, (*IF* in the event I win any presents, I'm still brushing rust and moss off me) I'd rather have presents on Emerald, instead of Cerulean. I don't need anything on Cerulean, give it to a a dub pirate who'd like to see what the sub ocean is about.
~Saphireangel~

SO of Mischievous Drifters,
Lady of Maniacal Menagerie,
Cerulean, once a Cobalt native.
(also lurking on all English oceans)

Angelfish collector
Avatar gorgeousness by the lovely Angelira!
[Jun 29, 2016 10:53:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

would it be possible to get dnav order?

i would take any open station during battle and resume dnav after battle (unless there is re-engage) :D
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"
Galene tells ye, "You crashed me 6 times!"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Jun 30, 2016 2:58:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Easy meals and snacks are ready to go :D
Now to rearrange the furniture so my dining room table is closer to my wall heater so I won't freeze to death in the middle of the nights, looks like they're gonna be somewhere between 0-5ºC eek.
~Princessmg~
[Jun 30, 2016 4:28:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

This sounds like fun. I'd love to join for a few hours if that's ok.

However, (*IF* in the event I win any presents, I'm still brushing rust and moss off me) I'd rather have presents on Emerald, instead of Cerulean. I don't need anything on Cerulean, give it to a a dub pirate who'd like to see what the sub ocean is about.

angel-

there is only one prize on cerulean... the 'sub starter pack' (1-month subscription... with frost sloop and 100k)......and it is a secret trigger prize..... so no worries on the pressies..... they are ALL Emerald prizes!!!! (well the BOX EDITION is account-based.... so ur cerulean pirate would get the backsword/hat also)

PLUS.... in the event that u win items u dont need.... u can give them to a pirate that does.... re-gifting is very xmasy :)

[Jun 30, 2016 9:34:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

would it be possible to get dnav order?

:D

Jieret is the elf that is will the handling the BNAV- DNAV- GUNNERS and general XO duties to keep the PILLY side of the event running smoothly :)

while I am at it... id like to introduce everyone to the other elves:

Pegasiswolf aka Santa ... will be keeping track of the points earned on duty reports...and announcing the trivia/games/challenges for the pressies... watching for secret triggers... and passing out the prizes (among other things)

Bisca (as AdminElf ).. will be contacting the winners to find out which pressie they choose.. and other very helpful behind the scenes admin stuff :)

Jimmiebuffet ... will be running around like crazy behind the scenes to find and gather all the pressies and get them to Santa (among other things)

Slee and Tee (as Freestripeys ).... will be busy getting all the pirates candycane outfits.. and helping with general XO duties

Cheryll has offered to fill in for Meaganz this year removing those that straightline in battle or otherwise disrupt the event

Theepicness (as Xmasinfo ).. will be on land spreading the word about the event so others dont miss out on the fun

Princessmg ... will be onboard to help out where needed also

and ALL of the elves will be helping to answer endless questions about the event...

and many of the elves will have STOCKING STUFFERS (small prizes not worthy of wrapping paper)... it will be up to each elf who they choose to give them to and by what criteria .... these are GIFTS (not entitlements)... they will not be given out on demand

You will recognise the elves by their SPECIAL SANTA HATS

(as a side note: plz allow only the elves to use /shout during the event so we can get info out where it is needed... thank you )

im SO excited!!! only 23hrs til it starts!!!!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Jun 30, 2016 10:28:29 AM]
[Jun 30, 2016 10:19:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

(well the BOX EDITION is account-based.... so ur cerulean pirate would get the backsword/hat also)

WAIT! There is a BOX EDITION available? With the code still intact? That is AMAZING! I've been looking for that for YEARS! Now I really have to come more than I did before...
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jun 30, 2016 11:56:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

(well the BOX EDITION is account-based.... so ur cerulean pirate would get the backsword/hat also)

WAIT! There is a BOX EDITION available? With the code still intact? That is AMAZING! I've been looking for that for YEARS! Now I really have to come more than I did before...

yes.. UNOPENED.... Oldwater was sweet enough to find and buy one online specifically for use as a Xmas in July prize!!!! isnt he great!!

it will be a SECRET TRIGGER prize!!!

the winner will have the CHOICE.... either share contact information and have the box mailed directly to their home unopened... or... if they are not comfortable with that... NO WORRIES!!!... they can ask us to open the box... and get them the code to enter online....to claim the benefits

(however the box and disc are a great souvenir to have at home....of our favorite game of course)

[Jun 30, 2016 12:12:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Hey Pegasis, check your personal messages.
~Jamesh on Emerald

[Jun 30, 2016 12:48:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

jamesh... catch me ingame to transfer that prize to me

[Jun 30, 2016 1:56:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Thanks so much to everyone that came... and to everyone that worked SO hard......

congrats to all the winners!!!! (i will post a list later.... )

still LOTSSSS of prizes/pressies that need to be delivered to the ppl that won them.... NO WORRIES.... I will find you.... and/or be around for u to find me.....

I hope everyone enjoyed the event!!!

as usual... I will have a list of winners soon... and a complete summary within a few days.....

[Jul 2, 2016 8:52:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Xmas In July 2016 Results!

WARNING: THE INITIAL RESULTS REPORTED AFTER THE EVENT WERE SLIGHTLY OFF !!!(silly sleepy peg forgot to REFRESH her scoring page)... so when i clicked the convenient REPORT button tonight.... the numbers were just a little different

Honest mistakes DO happen..... and thankfully we didnt have a discrepancy with the top overall (familiar) prizes..... or the top winners in each station type... yayy.....

HOWEVER..... there are just a couple discrepancies with the 3rd-4th in sails and rigs... so each will be given the higher of the offered prizes!!

Overall (TOP 10 listed)
Sylcium - 273 = Red/green parrot "Santa Claws"
Hearthstoner - 217 = Top Male = Green/Tan parrot
Cresselia - 165
Hugoboss - 162
Noodleykazoo - 158
Extinguisher - 135
Shariton - 135 = Top Female = Red/Tan parrot
Sauceroll - 124
Guanping - 121
Pancakez - 116

Sailing
Shariton - 134 Yuletide sloop
Guanping - 120 Scrooge sloop
Mombeard - 69 red/green sloop
Yeargh - 68 red/green sloop
Indiga - 48 plain sloop

(originally reported as TIE mom/yeargh @68... so i had said both get red/green and Indiga with 48 gets plain)

Rigging
Hugoboss - 161 Yuletide sloop
Wreckoning - 104 Scrooge sloop
Ladysamantha - 42 red/green sloop
Doccos - 41 red/green sloop
Rushed - 38 plain sloop

(originally reported 3rd was doccos@41...4th was rushed @38)

Carpentry
Pancakez - 113 Yuletide sloop
Bookling - 82 Scrooge sloop
Janepeg - 62 red/green sloop
Candymandan - 59 plain sloop

Patching
Noodleykazoo - 157 Yuletide sloop
Sauceroll - 115 Scrooge sloop
Zaiita - 81 red/green sloop
Lizzymae - 27 plain sloop

Bilging
Sylcium - 273 Yuletide sloop
Hearthstoner - 217 Scrooge sloop
Cresselia - 165 red/green sloop
Extinguisher - 135 plain sloop

Gunning
Tinkerbella - 1151 Yuletide sloop
Quy - 489 Scrooge sloop
Theblankman - 258 red/green sloop
Sassperilla - 237 plain sloop

we had 19 ppl stay the entire 24 hrs !

Princessmg
Lizzymae
Hearthstoner
Cptjsparrow
Shariton
Pancakez
Tunipe
Tinkerbella
Alydras
Adminelf
Mombeard
Searing
Jieret
Sylcium
Blackstorm-West
Divinitee
Noodleykazoo
Extinguisher
Oliven

We did a Roulette spinoff for the Black Octo.... and I decided last minute to add in 5 Yuletides for the top 5 in the spinoff

Blackstorm-West won the Black Octopus "Coal"

Blackstorm-West: Red 32 -Yuletide + Black Octo "Coal"
Hearthstoner: Red 30 -Yuletide
Pancakez: Red 30 -Yuletide
Extinguisher: Black 29 -Yuletide
Jieret: Black 29 -Yuletide
Oliven: Black 28
Shariton: Black 28
Searing: Black 20
Tinkerbella: Red 23
Adminelf: Red 23
Mombeard: Red 18
Divinitee: Black 17
Noodleykazoo: Black 13
Tunipe: Red 12
Lizzymae: Black 11
Alydras: Black 6
Princessmg: Red 5
Sylcium: Red 3

(cptjsparrow logged off before the spinoff)

=============

IF YOUR NAME APPEARS ABOVE.. CONTACT PEGASISWOLF IN-GAME TO RECEIVE YOUR SHIP!!

==============

IF YOU HAVE A TRINKET...READ IT!!! then CONTACT PEGASISWOLF IN-GAME TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE!!

==============

[Jul 2, 2016 11:46:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
black10storm

Thank you so much to Peg, all of the elves, and all of the donators! I had a lot of fun, and I love my new Octo. :D
Blackstorm-west on the Emerald Ocean
[Jul 3, 2016 10:07:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Congratulations Peg and Co! I have no idea how you find the time or energy to run such a long event but you do so wonderful well, and with the patience of a saint.

I was only able to stay around for a couple of battles, but it looked like everyone had a great time, and who wouldn't with all the time and effort you put in.

Thankyou again :) see you next year!
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Jul 4, 2016 1:09:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Thanks a lot as usual for the super fun, Peg and the gang! I had a wonderful time being merry and giggling constantly on the voice chat... even at Tee's jokes which were fittingly cringeworthy!

I'm already counting down the days until next years. :)
Gone
[Jul 4, 2016 3:11:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
palledreng99

You all loved my incredible jokes :P now shush

I'm already counting down the days until next years. :)

I'm surprised you can count this far :o <3

Thanks for the event pegs, as always it was fun =)
- Divinitee of Emerald Ocean
[Jul 4, 2016 8:17:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Looks like the event went fantastically once again! Sorry I couldn't join you for doodles this year, but remind me again next year and I'll probably be free. :)
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Jul 4, 2016 6:02:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Looks like the event went fantastically once again! Sorry I couldn't join you for doodles this year, but remind me again next year and I'll probably be free. :)

I will remind u!!!!

I for one was REALLY missing ur doodles!!...

my granddaughter popped over for a few minutes... and bisca requested her to do a doodle (draw my parrot)... and as cute as it is.... its not quite the same as a bunch of doodle memories from cattrin :)

(its a parrot in santa hat... sitting on top of a xmas tree... with a pressie in its beak)

[Jul 4, 2016 7:49:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

I do not have the summary ready yet..

but... I have been asked repeatedly what the triggers were ... and who won them...

so here is that info...(just cut and pasted from my notes lol)

1-tan octopus FAMILIAR - Tree Trimmer
=first person to get "decorated" in some way by another player
=RUNKEERIN = DONE
(Divinitee wraps runki in a pressie)

2-Krakling (green) FAMILIAR - Mr. Grinch
=first to mention Charlie Chaplin (who died on christmas day in 1977)(was a real life grinch.. hated christmas...)
=LIZZYMAE =DONE

3-Ghostling FAMILIAR - Ghost of Xmas Past
=first to mention Eartha Kitt (died on christmas day in 2008) (she was the original singer of the xmas carol Santa Baby back in 1953)(i loved her portrayal of Madame Zeroni in the movie Holes)
=MOMBEARD =DONE

4-Secret Trigger.... Golden Nugget (custom rename.....banana/black.... treasure chests and banana furn.. cors helm/cannons.. dragon figurehead....) (on drm)
=first to find the headstone during forage expo
(unclaimed - never had the headstone on any of our forage expos - will use for future event)

5-Secret Trigger.... (rogue class) RENAMED Haunted Trill... haunted figurehead and corsiars cannons and a couple furniture.... fully painted (on peg)
= "nightmare before christmas" "nightmare before xmas"
=NICKSEAN =DONE

6-Secret Trigger.... FROSTBITE (ice blue sloop)... custom rename.. full corsiars cannons and helm...with griffin (on peg).....
= first to mention "jack frost"
=OHTOES =DONE

7- Unopened Box Edition
= first person to write about wanting to win it in the guestbook
= EXTINGUISHER =(info collected will mail out)

---8- SPIDER FAMILIAR- Tinsel
= first to share the trivia fact.... Barnum's Animal Cracker's were introduced at Christmastime in 1902. The carrying string on the box was designed so it could be hung on a Christmas Tree.
=ROCKYRIDER =DONE

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Jul 5, 2016 4:40:36 AM]
[Jul 5, 2016 4:39:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

This year's stats for the event....

761 pirates participated in the event!!

We traveled from Admiral to Pukru (102 total LPs)

a total of 88 ships and 21 familiars were won!!!

top overall point winner = red/green parrot "Santa Claws" =Sylcium
top overall male =unnamed green/tan parrot =hearthstoner
top overall female =unnamed red/tan parrot =shariton

24hr+won spinoff =black octopus "Coal" =Blackstorm-West

4 secret trigger fams -

spider -peach/orange -"Tinsel" =ROCKYRIDER (first to share the trivia fact.... Barnum's Animal Cracker's were introduced at Christmastime in 1902. The carrying string on the box was designed so it could be hung on a Christmas Tree.)

tan octopus - "Tree Trimmer" =RUNKEERIN (first person to get "decorated" in some way by another player)

Krakling (green) -"Mr. Grinch" =LIZZYMAE (first to mention Charlie Chaplin (who died on christmas day in 1977)(was a RL grinch hated christmas)

ghostling -"Ghost of Xmas Past" =MOMBEARD (first to mention that Eartha Kitt (died on christmas day in 2008) (she was the original singer of the xmas carol Santa Baby back in 1953)

13 wrapped familiars -

7---blue/lime - krakling FAMILIAR -Bam =FLAXXOGOD (4th rigs on dr)
26---lavender/lavender - tan monkey FAMILIAR - Dr. Banana =TINKERBELLA (1st guns on dr)
77---violet/orange - serpent FAMILIAR - Hydra =NOODLEYKAZOO (51st in TH)
83---tan/lavender - FAMILIAR - Krakling unnamed =LITTLEBOW (9th in forage)
94---pink/gold - seahorse FAMILIAR -Iceman =SAUCEROLL (random)
138---tan/black - FAMILIAR - Ippolito -Lightning =EMBARGO (trivia)
174---orange/orange - tan monkey FAMILIAR - James May =MEEVS (trivia)
199---gold/purple - Krakling FAMILIAR unnamed =TAIBA (bilge)
216---peach/black - tan octopus FAMILIAR - jackie chiles =POWPOW (fine bilge)
259---pink/purple - FAMILIAR - unnamed Krakling =LETTYSTUTTS (4th TH)
306---white/green - serpent FAMILIAR unnamed =KHBOMB (sail)
325---grey/green - tan octopus FAMILIAR -aston =ADMINELF (17th TH)(re-awarded to BLACKSTORM-WEST - "what is my main")
394---red/lemon - krakling FAMILIAR unnamed =EXTINGUISHER (exc bilge)

400 wrapped pressies were won!!

We got into a total of 72 battles !!! with 70 wins and only 2 losses

Guest Navers this year were:
Jieret
Rohitpa
Potts
Cherilicious
Divinitee
Squishat
Jamesh
Sassperilla
Janepeg
Yarimgod
Ryzak
Jackbeardh
Flaaxxgod
Yeargh
Candymandan
Odds
Moonshiine
Doonkey
Aceyy
Swiftbird
Syncopic
Rustedhook

We did 6 Sunken treasure expos!

3 Foraging expos ....forages were HUGE.. a total of:
2110 strong boxes
637 ships lockers
78 treasure chests

We won 2 KB

I would like to give a special thanks to all the wonderful elves... I could never have done it without such great helpers!!

jimmiebuffet -for his amazing help not only during the event juggling presents.... but all year... making preparations... he does ALOT of behind-the-scenes work!!

bisca - aka Adminelf - handling /tells like a champ... and her excellent record-keeping skills are indispensible!!

Jieret -keeping the ship running smoothly and winning battles... u can XO for me ANYTIME!

Slee and Divinitee for being Freestripeys.. and working so hard to get everyone their outfits.. and passing out stocking stuffers along the way!

Cheryll and Princessmg -were there to help out wherever needed.. helping to deliver pressies... answer questions... and so many other things to help the event run smoothly

Theepicness - aka Xmasinfo - hanging out on land spreading to word about the event... and helping us to get more ppl onboard to participate

all the OMs that donated their OM eggs!!! - Nemesis, Forculus, Hera, Demeter, Atropos, and of course Clotho (who as always provides such wonderful support for the event)

Hera even came to participate.. she was taking portraits.... helping on station.. hauling treasure... (didnt happen to win anything.. but hopefully she had fun)

a couple other major prizes ive been asked about:

114---lime/maroon - iceblue lantern TRINKET - 1 million poe =Rustedhook (24th in TH)
130---persimmon/aqua - green paper flying machine TRINKET "shoppe" - SY - Silverback Sloops-alkaid =Dreadrasta

There were SO MANY wonderful pirates that helped by donating prizes, wrapping paper, stock, and helped me prepare for the event in so many ways.... word of mouth is a HUGE help....i cant possibly name them ALL but just to name a FEW (in no particular order).....

Oldwater -for his help and incredible generosity before and during the event... among other things he was onboard constantly adding to booty (random amounts and added 1 million poe to the booty TWICE!).... and providing us the boxed edition that so many were hoping to win

Accurist -donated a HUGE amount of prizes!! that type of generosity made me tear up!!

Snowbeautyx - she donated LOTS of sloops.. it is because of her generosity that we could offer a sloop to everyone that stayed the entire 24hrs!!

cattitude, anabol, itchys, seaweedbrain, jfmaa, finder, twinado, sherlocks, hagris, cheryll, magoro, purrinator, hekuran, quap, violencaa, mwau, ccarlson, sassi, drowning, potts, semantics, lelani, goonster, yarmatey, misslip, firestormon, loupoe, lawlwsntme, dazeyinez, unemployed, chelesa, ladyburbank, roflolmao, zapa, thesfking, tommiescool, coolbeanies, lovelylollie, austknight, jcmorgan, rohitpa, perubaby, ladybeckett,sharkiez, cithara, tinnitus, avallach, meaganz, meijinn, performs, vinyl, dingoos, bpt, krikkee, zekalina, vikingagud, thespearman, littlered, disgraceful, delores, and MANY MORE!!

[Jul 5, 2016 11:41:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

the following 9 ppl still have prizes they have not yet collected.....

heich
sauceroll
kilojoules
goldmonkeys
sexiestwench
calixtus
hospitality
indiga
doccos

IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED ABOVE... OR IF U KNOW ONE OF THE PPL LISTED ABOVE... PLZ HAVE THEM CONTACT ME IN-GAME AT THEIR CONVENIENCE TO COLLECT THEIR PRIZES

my fingers are getting tired of typing /w piratename searching for them.... tho i will continue trying periodically

i will edit this post as i track ppl down. so if still on list... then yes i still need to reach them

THANK YOU!

[Edit 6 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Jul 10, 2016 6:05:16 AM]
[Jul 7, 2016 3:23:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

I've looked for you every time I've been on. I'll keep trying, though. :)
~Jamesh on Emerald

[Jul 7, 2016 7:45:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

I've looked for you every time I've been on. I'll keep trying, though. :)

yay .. i caught u. now i can stop typing /w jamesh all day

[Jul 7, 2016 5:38:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates