• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 63
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 40388 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
pegasiswolf

XMAS IN JULY 2016 - July 1st - 24HR Grandfrig Pillage - LOTS of prizes!! Reply to this Post

as always.....it will be 24 hr NONSTOP pillage on a GRANDFRIG ...

but we have BIGGER AND BETTER PRIZES this year!!!

there will be AT LEAST 15 FAMILIARS to win this year!!!!

date is set to start July 1, 2016.. at 10am game time ... and end July 2, 2016.. at 10am game time.. so it should not interfere with any blockades (jobbing offer goes up 9:30am)

the format will be generally the SAME as previous years...

Xmas in July 2011
Xmas in July 2012
Xmas in July 2013
Xmas in July 2014
Xmas in July 2015

we sail nonstop.. get into battles along the way... like a regular pillage.. with 4 main differences....

1) everyone that comes.. will be given a FREE red candycane outfit (red stripeys)

2) we will also have hundreds of SMALL items that will be passed out RANDOMLY as 'stocking stuffers' by the "elves' all day

3) every few minutes.. we will be doing fun things to win 1 of 400 wrapped presents ... that could be familiars--ships--pets--furniture--OM items--poe--dubs --or other great items ... (check back for the sneak peak later in this same thread)

4) we will be keeping track of duty reports and giving out points based on performance.... with prizes for the overall top 4 scores in EACH station type (so the longer u stay the more points u can rack up.. points do NOT have to be consecutive.. yes you may leave and then come back.. so hop on often)

Points will be given as follows:
2 pts. for each Incredible
1 pt. for each Excellent

***points for gunning station will be scored differently (and will NOT count towards the 'combined overall score') (more information on this later... as we work out the changes to the scoring tool)

SCORING WILL BE AUTOMATED... that means we will only need a momentary pause at each DR to tally..

a PRELIMINARY PRIZE LIST is as follows:

Top combined OVERALL score (regardless of station(s)) will Win a COLORED red /green parrot named Santa Claws!!!!!

Top MALE pirate will win a Green /Tan PARROT FAMILIAR!!
Top FEMALE pirate will win a Red /Tan PARROT FAMILIAR!!

(note: there will be THREE overall winners... so technically one of the winners will be the 2nd place overall for their gender)

the 3 top winners will have a PORTRAIT taken with Santa (peg) titled "Xmas in July 2016 Winners" taken....(a framed copy will be placed in our HALL OF FAME onboard the Event ship for posterity...and each will receive a copy for their portrait page)

The pirate that stays the LONGEST will win a BLACK OCTOPUS FAMILIAR named 'COAL'!!! you MUST be onboard when we set sail and can NOT leave the ship for ANY reason (if there is a TIE for longest, we will use an onboard gaming table to determine the winner, ie., each pirate spinning the roulette wheel once and highest number wins! smaller but significant prizes will be given to those that do not win the playoff)

1st place Sails -Yuletide Class Sloop
1st place Rigs -Yuletide Class Sloop
1st place Carp -Yuletide Class Sloop
1st place Patching -Yuletide Class Sloop
1st place Bilge -Yuletide Class Sloop
1st place Guns -Yuletide Class Sloop

2nd place Sails -Scrooge Class Sloop
2nd place Rigs -Scrooge Class Sloop
2nd place Carp -Scrooge Class Sloop
2nd place Patching -Scrooge Class Sloop
2nd place Bilge -Scrooge Class Sloop
2nd place Guns -Scrooge Class Sloop

3rd place Sails - Red /Green Decorated sloop
3rd place Rigs - Red /Green Decorated sloop
3rd place Carp - Red /Green Decorated sloop
3rd place Patching - Red /GreenDecorated sloop
3rd place Bilge - Red /Green Decorated sloop
3rd place Guns - Red /GreenDecorated sloop

4th place Sails - Plain sloop
4th place Rigs - Plain sloop
4th place Carp - Plain sloop
4th place Patching - Plain sloop
4th place Bilge - Plain sloop
4th place Guns - Plain sloop

There will also be "S E C R E T - T R I G G E R " prizes (special prizes) -

-TAN OCTOPUS FAMILIAR named "Tree Trimmer
-GREEN KRAKLING FAMILIAR named "Mr. Grinch"
-'Golden Nugget' - Banana/Black custom renamed sloop with Treasure and other decorations, corsairs helm/cannons, dragon figurehead
-'Haunted Trill' custom named Rogue class sloop, decorated with Monster theme
-'Frostbite' custom named Ice Blue sloop with corsairs helm/cannons, griffin figurehead

There will be 400 wrapped presents this year!!!

Present(s) will be won every few minutes.. (400 in 24hrs.. averages 16+ per hour)....for various reasons (could be top good on carp this league.... could be XMAS TRIVIA... could be top 1st/14th/37th and 87th in treasure haul lol.... could be the first person to show me a requested item... could be ANYTHING THAT POPS IN MY HEAD.... something for all skills levels).. the winner will win C H O I C E of ANY numbered pressie onboard.... so its totally FAIR... pick carefully :)

We will also have portrait easels onboard ... take a portrait to commemorate ur participation... (just ask if you would like 'Santa' or one of the 'Elves' to join your portrait)

There will even be 4 "Portrait with Santa" prizes wrapped up!!!

I will make a separate comment with a sneak peak at SOME of the wrapped prizes later!!!

MARK UR CALENDARS NOW .. so u dont miss out !!!

-----if you have anything to donate as prizes... or would like to be an "Elf"...plz contact Pegasiswolf in-game (and ONLY Pegasiswolf.. if anyone else claims to be accepting donations for xmas in july.. plz... use /complain)...

this is really a group effort... can use all the help we can get .. ty ty :) -------

(i will EDIT and update this same thread with more info often... so feel free to bookmark this page to stay informed)
----------------------------------------
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Apr 29, 2016 4:11:45 AM]
[Mar 23, 2016 7:30:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Re: XMAS IN JULY 2016 - July 1st - 24HR Grandfrig Pillage - LOTS of prizes!! Reply to this Post

Yay :) I'll make sure to be there, as usual. I'll also get a couple of my friends to take time off from school and work ^^
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Mar 23, 2016 8:01:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Re: XMAS IN JULY 2016 - July 1st - 24HR Grandfrig Pillage - LOTS of prizes!! Reply to this Post

Yay :) I'll make sure to be there, as usual. I'll also get a couple of my friends to take time off from school and work ^^

bring all ur friends :) as u know there is always lots of turnover... so plenty of opportunities for everyone to come at various times and play :)

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Mar 24, 2016 12:51:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

I can't wait, Peg! Last year was both hilarious and wonderful so I'm expecting more of the same this year. Maybe it'll be even better. :)
Gone
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Runkeerin at Mar 24, 2016 5:08:21 AM]
[Mar 24, 2016 5:08:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

ok.. here is a sneak peek of SOME of the items that are among the 400 wrapped pressies:

at least 9 FAMILIARS - including ... Krakling... Ippolito.... Serpent... Spider

LOTS of great SHIPS ... including but not limited to

Yuletide
Scrooge
rogue
lovestruck
olympic
gingerbread
ancient
emerald
vampire
custom renamed
lots of painted
among other sloops
cutters
wine dhow
verdant baghlahs
painted warbrigs
painted merchant brigs

sealed deeds including-
chocolate sloop
ice blue baghlah
spring green WF
banana WF

LOTS of great PETS ... including but not limited to-

black cats, dogs, small dogs, seals, pigs
gold cats, seals, sheep, hedgehog, elephants
ice blue seal
patched fox
plum wine rabbit
snow leopard
red velvet tiger
ghost small dog
numerous karkinos
spectral rabbit
other colors of rabbit
sea turtles, gold sea turtles
swashbuckling penguins
gold tiger
chocolate pig
chocolate hedgehog
blue hound
shadow sheep
pink elephant
many other wonderful pets

wrapped badges - parlor, bravery, labor

groups of 6 rogue marks (for standard rename)

a MANOR (80k + 80 dubs to purchase yourself a nice home)

numerous outfits (pick your choice from the wardrobes on the ship)

photo with santa (double portrait with santa peg... with a copy for yourself)

handdrawn portraits of your pirate for use as avatars or whatever

OM eggs
other random collectible eggs

new swords and bludgeons and mugs

unopened mystery boxes

LE chromas

lots of furniture (no junk) including but not limited to-
Haunted furniture
LE box furniture
game tables
storage furniture
xmas themed furniture (of course)
sets of cannons
figurehead
helm

and the ever popular... poe and dubs!!

including a trinket that say you have won ONE MILLION POE!!!

REMEMBER - if you open a pressie and get a TRINKET... be sure to READ it (means u won an item that cannot be wrapped directly... like SHIPS... OUTFIT...sets of furniture... and POE/DUBS)

oh yeah... and we have a SHIPYARD SHOPPE wrapped up also....

and lots of other fun things... donations still coming in !!

(if u have an item to donate... contact PEGASISWOLF ONLY .. thank you)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at May 1, 2016 1:45:57 AM]
[Mar 25, 2016 8:10:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

hmm thought I already posted this.... but doesnt seem to be here...

PRIZE UPDATE. ... the prize for the pirate that stays the longest (winner of spinoff for ties).... has been changed....

it is now a BLACK OCTOPUS FAMILIAR named COAL

[Apr 29, 2016 11:54:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

plum rabbit

Thats not a thing :O wish it was :D

*Marks calendar* should be fun ^_^
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Apr 30, 2016 2:23:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

PRIZE UPDATE. ... the prize for the pirate that stays the longest (winner of spinoff for ties).... has been changed....

You posted it in the 2015 thread :P
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

[Apr 30, 2016 10:19:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Oldwater1

I will be out of state during this one, but I'll do my best to be there! I've been plotting prizes for months!
Oldwater the Emeraldian
SO of The Chat Boochers
Prince of Slightly Pixilated

[Apr 30, 2016 2:09:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/oldwater.luminin [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

I will be out of state during this one, but I'll do my best to be there! I've been plotting prizes for months!

but u MUST be there.. and in vent with us.... wouldnt be the same without ya

[May 1, 2016 1:04:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

You posted it in the 2015 thread :P

ROFL... that would explain it... duh @ me

[May 1, 2016 1:05:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

plum rabbit

utoh.. thats what i wrote on my list... (really wish they would just add colors to the pets like they did fams and furniture and trinkets and everything else)...

i may need to unwrap that pressie and take another look... maybe it was wine?

EDIT: i unwrapped that one.. and yep... its WINE rabbit.... I will edit the list of prizes...

ty Keaze for pointing it out :)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at May 1, 2016 1:36:08 AM]
[May 1, 2016 1:34:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
palledreng99

plum rabbit

utoh.. thats what i wrote on my list... (really wish they would just add colors to the pets like they did fams and furniture and trinkets and everything else)...

i may need to unwrap that pressie and take another look... maybe it was wine?

EDIT: i unwrapped that one.. and yep... its WINE rabbit.... I will edit the list of prizes...

ty Keaze for pointing it out :)

Says the Woman educating me on Colors....

Hope to be there too

- divinitee
- Divinitee of Emerald Ocean
[May 4, 2016 1:44:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Points will be given as follows:
2 pts. for each Incredible
1 pt. for each Excellent

***points for gunning station will be scored differently (and will NOT count towards the 'combined overall score') (more information on this later... as we work out the changes to the scoring tool)

SCORING WILL BE AUTOMATED... that means we will only need a momentary pause at each DR to tally..

update as promised:

YAYYY we have an updated scoring tool!!

we will be tallying EVERYONES scores this year from EVERY Duty Report (engage/grapple/league point)

sails/rigs/carp/patch/bilge will receive pts from each exc/incred (same as always)

guns will receive 1 pt for each cb loaded!!

guns will NOT be receiving pts for exc/increds.... ONLY for #loaded...

note: this means that guns will NOT be counted in the OVERALL score regardless of station... so will NOT be eligible to win Santa Claws....

however... due to the limited number of gunners.... you will be facing MUCH less competition for the top 1st-4th place prizes for your station type...

if anyone has any questions about this... or anything else... just post it here... or send me a PM here on the forums .. or catch me ingame... or on facebook

im SOOOO EXCITED for july to hurry and arrive!!!!!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at May 16, 2016 10:24:07 PM]
[May 16, 2016 10:16:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

we now have a GHOSTLING (named Ghost of Xmas Past)!!!! to be used as a Secret Trigger!!!

Thanks to the generosity of Emerald Pirates..... we took 500k and turned it into 4.5m in a matter of only 32 minutes!!! u guys ROCK!

it just AMAZES me how many great pirates we have!!.... each giving a little REALLY adds up to a LOT of great prizes for ppl to win

is it july yet????????

[May 26, 2016 7:46:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Should be a fun event not only will it get a lot more people back online but it seems fun!

Can't wait to see a lot of people active
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[May 27, 2016 2:30:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bailet

The bots of the world rejoice at their chance of afk botting for 24 hours v_v
Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate
[May 29, 2016 7:02:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

we do our own little version of bot-check periodically.....

it is not a perfect world... but we do what we can to make it fair for everyone... but if we notice u are afk in battle you will be planked and replaced with a bot for the fight.... and if u str8line in the fight... you will be planked

Meaganz takes more pleasure in this part than is actually required (due to the fact that the rest of the year... I have trained our officers to avoid planking)

[May 30, 2016 11:31:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
bailet

it is not a perfect world... but we do what we can to make it fair for everyone... but if we notice u are afk in battle you will be planked and replaced with a bot for the fight.... and if u str8line in the fight... you will be planked

Meaganz takes more pleasure in this part than is actually required (due to the fact that the rest of the year... I have trained our officers to avoid planking)

Perhaps periodically send tells at league points to suspected botters? There are bots for sword fighting and probably re-stationing as well. Simply straight lining isn't enough sadly.
Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate
[Jun 2, 2016 11:53:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Perhaps periodically send tells at league points to suspected botters? There are bots for sword fighting and probably re-stationing as well. Simply straight lining isn't enough sadly.

Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

[Jun 3, 2016 3:33:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

ooo lookie what i found in my inventory today-

more OM eggs!!!
clotho
nemesis
forculus
Hera

and Hera also snuck in Rumble and SF dummys of herself

/me runs off to wrap them all up pretty :)

[Jun 8, 2016 10:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

it has been arranged that ALL pirates that stay the ENTIRE TIME (never leave vessel) will not only be in a spinoff to win the BLACK OCTO fam ... but will be GUARANTEED to win a ship !!

thanks to all the wonderful pirates that helped me collect up 'extra' ships for this purpose!!!!

also.... EVERY pirate that stays ENTIRE TIME... will also be given ... a special INSCRIBED WINTER ORNAMENT trinket (the kind available only thru automated OM tournaments or other special events)... so good news for those that collect winter trinkets!!!

(I will need time to make the trinkets AFTER the event... so they will be passed out personally by me within a few days of the event or perhaps snuck directly into your inventory)

[Jun 8, 2016 10:52:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

I hope to be able to come for at least some of this. I may not be around at the start (you know, keeping my job comes first, sadly), but I should be able to stick around for 12 hours or so.

And thanks to the OMs who donated eggs as prizes.. now I'm doubly excited. :)
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jun 9, 2016 7:53:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

If you need more PoE for prizes, feel free to send me a PM.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jun 9, 2016 10:16:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

If you need more PoE for prizes, feel free to send me a PM.

Major-

Your main pirate is on cerulean isnt it?

I want to encourage pirates from other oceans to come!!

pirates from meridian can win items... then sell them and turn it into dubs to be used on meridian..... thats easy enough...

but ppl from cerulean? hmmm....

so... I WAS actually contemplating having a trinket that said "you have won XX amount of poe on cerulean" (or perhaps other nice prizes that non subscribers would have a harder time getting....)

this would work 2-fold... would help ppl that already HAVE pirates on cerulean... but also..... might encourage someone to make a pirate there and have a kind of 'starter package' to play....

so... if you have a donation ON cerulean.... I would love to meet up with u there.... to collect it (my name there is pegasiswolf also.. tho i rarely have played there since items do not transfer to emerald)

maybe u have an idea of an amount of poe or which items would be best to use as a prize from that ocean......

(note: the pirate 'RAID' of the crew 'Son of a Son Of a Sailor' = Jimmiebuffet on Emerald... my Xmas in July Elf!!)

(another suggested prize... could be a /gift of a month of subscription.... or perhaps the dub equivelent?)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Jun 10, 2016 5:03:37 PM]
[Jun 10, 2016 4:13:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

so... I WAS actually contemplating having a trinket that said "you have won XX amount of poe on cerulean" (or perhaps other nice prizes that non subscribers would have a harder time getting....)

this would work 2-fold... would help ppl that already HAVE pirates on cerulean... but also..... might encourage someone to make a pirate there and have a kind of 'starter package' to play....

Not sure how many are active at the moment but cerulean also has quite a few avatar arrtists some of which can be cheaper buy paying on ceru
~Princessmg~
[Jun 10, 2016 4:50:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Not sure how many are active at the moment but cerulean also has quite a few avatar arrtists some of which can be cheaper buy paying on ceru

oo.... ALWAYS looking for avatar arrtists that are willing to donate .... for instance we have "you have won a hand-drawn portrait by yohococo" wrapped up....

if anyone else would be willing to do something similar.... plz send me a PM here on the forums or ingame.. ty ty

[Jun 10, 2016 5:06:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

just in case anyone is confused about what time jobbing will start in THEIR TIME ZONE... click on this link HERE to check for the time translation for YOUR area

[Jun 11, 2016 2:52:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

we have lots of wonderful SECRET TRIGGERS this year!!! (special familiars/ships)

TAN OCTOPUS FAMILIAR - named 'TREE TRIMMER '
GREEN KRAKLING FAMILIAR - named 'THE GRINCH '
GHOSTLING FAMILIAR -named 'GHOST OF XMAS PAST '

GOLDEN NUGGET - a custom-renamed Banana/Black painted sloop decked out with treasure chests and Banana decorations, Notorious Corsair's Helm and cannons and a dragon figurehead

HAUNTED TRILL - a renamed ROGUE sloop - decked out in haunted and vampire and other holiday deco

FROSTBITE - a custom renamed Ice Blue sloop with griffin figurehead with corsair's cannons and helm.. random ice blue and similarly colored items

and same as in previous years.. these secret triggers could be just about anything ... something u do/say.... something said/done to u..... something that just happens..... who knows..... well ONLY PEG knows... but she doesnt give hints....

so continue to have fun trying to stumble upon one of the above secret triggers....

BUT...

i ALSO have a little something different this year ...

originally I had planned to give out TINSEL... a pretty SPIDER FAMILIAR ... to the one that won the spin off for staying the longest..... however.... we got a BETTER prize for that.... a BLACK OCTOPUS FAMILIAR....

so.. what should i do with Tinsel now? hmmm... make her a secret trigger.....

but.. with a little twist.....

the spider is named Tinsel.. because in many countries spiders are used as decorations on xmas trees.. and there is even a "Legend of the Christmas Spider" which is an Eastern European folk tale which explains the origin of tinsel on Christmas trees. It is most prevalent in Ukraine, where small ornaments in the shape of a spider (pavuchky, literally "little spider") are traditionally a part of the Christmas tree decorations.

interesting bit of trivia huh? i thought so...

so...

TELL ME MORE TRIVIA. .. about ANYTHING Xmas-related!!!!

the person that stumbles upon the XMAS FACT/TRIVIA that i have picked ahead of time...

will WIN TINSEL!!

so brush up on ur xmas trivia.... and share it DURING the event .... and u may win urself a SPIDER FAMILIAR!!!

(reminder: triggers and such will ONLY COUNT ... AFTER EVENT BEGINS ..only AFTER we have set sail at 10am!!!... so dont waste ur efforts before we start lol)

and hopefully everyone will have fun learning random new facts :)

Its beginning to look alot like XMAS!!

[Edit 3 times, last edit by pegasiswolf at Jun 23, 2016 3:52:51 PM]
[Jun 15, 2016 1:23:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

and same as in previous years.. these secret triggers could be just about anything ... something something u do/say.... something said/done to u..... something that just happens..... who knows..... well ONLY PEG knows... but she doesnt give hints....

I wish I did! :-)

Janepeg of Emerald
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Jun 15, 2016 5:07:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 63   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates