• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2352 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
farmboy236

Defense Intent: Nu Island Reply to this Post

Ahoy!

Since I owed the ocean a BK blockade, and I can't handle a scuttle button, Babylon will be defending Nu Island this weekend! Now, blockading is no Nu thing, but we have some Nus for you! We will be adding a special condition to this blockade to make it more interesting. We will be playing a game called Infomercial while we do this blockade. Once per segment per ship, at any time, a jobber can /shout Infomercial!*. When they do this, the navigator of the ship must do the most comical move they can think of.

Where: Nu Island
When: Saturday March 12, 2016, noon game time
Why: Butans are mean
Sinking: Yassssss
Pay: 2,000 PoE/segment to start, with sinky bonuses and treasure haul!

Glubfully yours,

Majorjr

*game suggested to me by the fair lady Erfan, alternatively known as the Duchess of Glub.
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 8, 2016 9:00:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Re: Defense Intent: Nu Island Reply to this Post

So many people are going face first into rocks, I can feel it.

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Mar 8, 2016 9:13:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

So, you're saying that at the appropriate time, all navigators will impersonate Erfan?
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Mar 8, 2016 10:33:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Where's the lie, though?

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Mar 8, 2016 11:52:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Side note, since Babylon only blockades on holidays, this saturday will be National Fannypack Day.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 8, 2016 12:21:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hoofhearted

Majorjr wrote: 
Side note, since Babylon only blockades on holidays, this saturday will be National Fannypack Day.

Great, now I gotta go out and buy a Fannypack.
Jakaubrey
[Mar 8, 2016 11:10:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

Theres already an holiday this week end though Major!

It's Move forward week end! The only week end of the year that we lose an hour on time!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Mar 8, 2016 11:36:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mackmorrison

I got rid of my fannypack when I stopped selling "candy"... yes lets call it candy.
Mrm on Cerulean

Now more unpredictable than ever.

[Mar 9, 2016 7:49:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Thank you all for coming to job to help Babylon defend Nu! As a thank you to our amazing jobbers, we will be lowering taxes on Nu to 0% for one month.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Mar 12, 2016 4:49:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates