• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1891 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
danisimo

Flotilla - is it easy to do? Reply to this Post

Hello! I've been playing PP for a while now and decided to move on and try running the Flotilla. I have the WB ready for it and i have the PoE for the stock. The question is I have never tried bnaving in SMHs, Flotillas, Blockades etc.
I've read very many articles in Yppedia about that, but still i don't feel very confident on doing it. I hope to see here some tips or maybe some links to the guides.
----------------------------------------
Si vis pacem para bellum
[Feb 24, 2016 2:18:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Re: Flotilla - is it easy to do? Reply to this Post

First of all, knowing the essential basics of battle nav is essential. It sounds like you already have this covered, I'm just putting this out there for anyone else who reads this. If you can't bnav well in battles, don't try hosting a flotilla run.

Being in a very similar position to you, I would start by talking to someone who has already run a lot of flotillas (like Emerlaus on Emerald). If you get useful tips, please feel free to post them here, I'd like to see them myself!
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Feb 24, 2016 3:32:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
danisimo

Re: Flotilla - is it easy to do? Reply to this Post

Well, i've found some flotilla videos in the youtube. Hope this one gonna help.Video
Si vis pacem para bellum
[Feb 25, 2016 12:24:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates