• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1384 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
zellery123

Borrowing a dormant crewmate's ship Reply to this Post

What are the (generally accepted) rules for borrowing ships? I have not nearly enough capital to buy my own ship, but I wanted to try my hand at trading. I've got 30 dormant crewmen with at least 15 unlocked ships, but I 1) don't know anything about trading and 2) am not sure if it's generally accepted to just use someone else's ship for that.

Rules may differ between crews and people, but I'm' assuming that an unlocked ship is free for use as long as I put it back.
I'm currently looking up information on trading, but any tips would still be useful.

--Mathianas, Emerald Ocean
----------------------------------------
Mathianas on Obsidian Ocean
[Feb 22, 2016 11:36:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: Borrowing a dormant crewmate's ship Reply to this Post

I think this is probably more of a Parley question than a TTQA question.

Likely an Emerald Parley question, as each ocean's culture behaves differently to various topics.

In my crew, I'd say as long as you were able to replace the stock you used, it wouldn't matter. If someone left their ship unlocked, they did so for a reason. I'd also say to not sink someone's ship just because they had it set to Battle Ready.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Feb 23, 2016 9:18:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Re: Borrowing a dormant crewmate's ship Reply to this Post

Yes our crew too! :) if it is unlocked and there are no goods in the hold, you are welcome to use it. Always check the Office Bulletin to see if there are any notes on it.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Feb 23, 2016 9:28:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates