• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10070 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
Strategyking

Chapter Three visiting Garden Cradle Reply to this Post

Chapter Three is taking a trip down to Garden Cradle for a blockade.
Our intent is to have a semi friendly cade, and keep the blockade scene active!

If BSB is interested in matching jobbers and pay we are more than willing to do so :)

Pending Chapter Three taking the island the dock stock prices will be lowered to more reasonable prices, and of course will always have Garden Cradle stocked!

Jobbing starts at 2pm GT Saturday, pay starting at 3k. Hope to see you there supporting #teamnoflagsits
----------------------------------------
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Feb 5, 2016 2:34:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Re: Chapter Three visiting Garden Cradle Reply to this Post

Thanks to all the jobbers who supported us this weekend, and to the (many) 3pers who helped make the cade fun after BSB decided to not to fully contest :(

Was good fun and look forward to next time!

Garden cradle now has more reasonable prices for all your stocking needs!
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Feb 6, 2016 6:22:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Glubss

Our intent is to have a semi friendly cade

Well that was bullcrap! You sir, are full of it!

You want a "friendly" but yet double drop Garden Cradle and Acanthaster Spits... That is not very friendly right off the bat.

And then feeling the need to massively over job and 2v1 the Blood Sweat and Beers Ship at Acanthaster, oh, and add a sloop in the mix! How so friendly! You must feel very good after winning both islands that way?

Also you should tone down the Ego a bit.. #teamnoflagsits lol
Glubs of the Meridian Ocean

Either you go Glub glub glub, or I go glub glub glub, I'm fine with both really..
[Feb 7, 2016 8:12:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

Lol So I finally see you saying something, glub dude.

Yeah I felt the same way about that, I did not see any friendly intent (as I knee it would be that way). Hence I decided to drop on Nightshade (I've used BSB because my flag didnt have the fame lel) so this shall be fun. We are having IC involved aswell so I expect nothing besides an unfair blockade. See everyone there anyway!
Penguinbr
Monarch of the flag Sink or Swim
Just havin' fun and gathering new haters/fans <3

Meridian sucks, that's why I'm there.
[Feb 7, 2016 8:20:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Our intent is to have a semi friendly cade

Well that was bullcrap! You sir, are full of it!

You want a "friendly" but yet double drop Garden Cradle and Acanthaster Spits... That is not very friendly right off the bat.

And then feeling the need to massively over job and 2v1 the Blood Sweat and Beers Ship at Acanthaster, oh, and add a sloop in the mix! How so friendly! You must feel very good after winning both islands that way?

Also you should tone down the Ego a bit.. #teamnoflagsits lol

Luckily I said semi friendly. Last time I said friendly the other flag took it all the wrong way. :) Chapter Thee was not managing the cade on Acanthaster. If you have a problem with that cade I suggest you go talk to the people who were actually running it ^_^ As you can see we don't own it. We simply decided to share up jobbers.

As for GC we were always down jobbers compared to the 3pers, paid less than them, and outnavved. So sorry you are sad about that.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Strategyking at Feb 7, 2016 10:24:51 AM]
[Feb 7, 2016 10:20:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Glubss

Luckily I said semi friendly. Last time I said friendly the other flag took it all the wrong way. :) Chapter Thee was not managing the cade on Acanthaster. If you have a problem with that cade I suggest you go talk to the people who were actually running it ^_^ As you can see we don't own it. We simply decided to share up jobbers.

As for GC we were always down jobbers compared to the 3pers, paid less than them, and outnavved. So sorry you are sad about that.

Oh, me sad? I do not know where you got that? Let me laugh a bit!? I just wanted to point out the bullcrap move you pulled on Blood Sweat and Beers. When saying that you wanted a "semi-friendly" blockade...

You did admit you collaborated with Spirit of Adventure, so it ends up pretty much being the same... A double drop, quite the cheap move, and I would not call that friendly, or "semi-friendly".

Also, you outnavved? Let me laugh a bit more, the delusion is strong with this one.. Are we speaking of the same blockade? Let's be honest here, you had 2 brigs, and how many small ships? Yeah, you had a bunch! While Blood Sweat and Beers had 2brigs and a sloop. I do not call that outnavving, its just having more ships on the board for an easy win.

Anyway, I said what I had to say. That ego and this level of delusion cannot be reasoned with, have fun in your little imaginary world! :)
Glubs of the Meridian Ocean

Either you go Glub glub glub, or I go glub glub glub, I'm fine with both really..
[Feb 7, 2016 12:33:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

The majority of this sentence is a lie.

Anyway, I said what I had to say. That ego and this level of delusion cannot be reasoned with, have fun in your little imaginary world! :)

You should probably check your ego too, your navving suck as much ****, if anything the team with most ships was always going to win this one as I'm pretty confident.

I feel like people complaining about 2 brigs vs 2 brigs should probably take a step back and relearn how to blockade though...
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Feb 7, 2016 2:07:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

The majority of this sentence is a lie.

And yours is just 99.9% incorrect. The only time GC had more jobbers than the combined 3 3pers is when the 3pers already left. Overall jobbers yes, which could be what you are referring to.

You did admit you collaborated with Spirit of Adventure, so it ends up pretty much being the same... A double drop, quite the cheap move, and I would not call that friendly, or "semi-friendly".

And BSB collaborated with Penguinbr. Whats your point?

Also, you outnavved? Let me laugh a bit more, the delusion is strong with this one.. Are we speaking of the same blockade? Let's be honest here, you had 2 brigs, and how many small ships? Yeah, you had a bunch! While Blood Sweat and Beers had 2brigs and a sloop. I do not call that outnavving, its just having more ships on the board for an easy win.

Sorry you don't like the alt sloops. Guess BSB forgot they existed while they were busy allying with every 3per and paying 500 poe a seg :)
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Strategyking at Feb 7, 2016 2:59:42 PM]
[Feb 7, 2016 2:53:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

And BSB collaborated with Penguinbr.

Who even does that. That's like asking Germany for an alliance in 1946.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Feb 7, 2016 3:06:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

And yours is just 99.9% incorrect. The only time GC had more jobbers than the combined 3 3pers is when the 3pers already left. Overall jobbers yes, which could be what you are referring to.

The 3pers was never going to win and shouldn't actively be taken into calculations here. Majority of the time they was blocking out there own points (pre-alliance) and was rarely a hindrance more of a distraction to which you fell for.

You did, however pay less for some of the blockade but not all of it.

You did not however "outnav" anybody and nor did they outnav you. It looked more like a drunk clown fiesta, if we're being honest here.

Edit - I added pre-alliance in commas

Just to further expand on that point, people who think 3pers are such a big influence when jobbing is relatively even when in this case it was, aren't very point to jobber smart. As 9/10 times the 3p can cost the blockade, unless the 3p gives a distinct advantage, which in this case is quite clear it did not.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Luxory at Feb 7, 2016 3:18:33 PM]
[Feb 7, 2016 3:15:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

3pers allied with BSB rip.

You did not however "outnav" anybody and nor did they outnav you. It looked more like a drunk clown fiesta, if we're being honest here.

Man we aren't allowed to haz fun? Damn rip cades 2016.

EDIT

Just to further expand on that point, people who think 3pers are such a big influence when jobbing is relatively even when in this case it was, aren't very point to jobber smart. As 9/10 times the 3p can cost the blockade, unless the 3p gives a distinct advantage, which in this case is quite clear it did not.

For sure but it's not like BSB was actually contesting. Kinda funny to see overjob comments rip. The 3ps were just troll and BSB allied them to try to have a chance.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Strategyking at Feb 7, 2016 3:21:03 PM]
[Feb 7, 2016 3:17:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

I made edits to my original point to clarify my point.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Positive Penguins
[Feb 7, 2016 3:19:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Oh and apparently some of BSB's flaggies were jobbing for us so rip.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Feb 7, 2016 3:22:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ak62

EDIT

For sure but it's not like BSB was actually contesting. Kinda funny to see overjob comments rip. The 3ps were just troll and BSB allied them to try to have a chance.

Please stop with the rips
Camouflages - Meridian/Emerald

[Feb 7, 2016 5:48:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

And BSB collaborated with Penguinbr. Whats your point?

That's what alliances are for, you dumbass!
Penguinbr
Monarch of the flag Sink or Swim
Just havin' fun and gathering new haters/fans <3

Meridian sucks, that's why I'm there.
[Feb 7, 2016 6:49:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Please stop with the rips

RIP.

ily camo <3
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Strategyking at Feb 7, 2016 7:25:45 PM]
[Feb 7, 2016 7:25:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

And BSB collaborated with Penguinbr.

Who even does that. That's like asking Germany for an alliance in 1946.

Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Feb 8, 2016 12:21:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

we didnt even defend. so stop accusing us for alligning with 3rd party xd
[Feb 9, 2016 3:01:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

im so done with your ego, so i suspect we might see you cading ansel this week,
[Feb 9, 2016 3:04:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

im so done with your ego, so i suspect we might see you cading ansel this week,

Chapter Three will not be attacking ansel :)

we didnt even defend. so stop accusing us for alligning with 3rd party xd

Solderx/urmanny loaded a brig at 500poe a seg, then eventually bumped to 1k a seg. So yes. You did.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Strategyking at Feb 9, 2016 8:05:36 AM]
[Feb 9, 2016 8:03:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

only because you know you will be multidropped if you do,
[Feb 9, 2016 8:04:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

only because you know you will be multidropped if you do,

If people wish to multi because we dealt with your 3ping stuff, so be it. I don't want ansel because there are more suitable flags that have been sitting on islands they don't really deserve anymore. BSB can keep Ansel as far as I am concerned.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Feb 9, 2016 8:14:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates