• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 96
Posts: 96   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15797 times and has 95 replies Next Thread
Feix

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2016 - [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Much eggpreciation to Faeree and Greylady for rendering the eggs preview. :D
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Feix at Mar 12, 2016 6:01:48 AM]
[Mar 12, 2016 5:38:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2016 - [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Congrats to the winners! Some great ideas were hatched.
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Mar 12, 2016 10:09:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kevinstar

Yay!! Cannot believe 2 of my Designs where chosen!!! Congrats to all the other winners as well!! Can't wait to get a portrait with my egg designs!!
[Mar 22, 2016 12:38:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2016 - [The Eggy Dozen has Hatched!] Reply to this Post

EGGS are in game!

The eggpress is loading and will start deliveries very soon. Those who don't have the Gilded Egg trophy will receive it in game in the next few days.

Winners may choose if they want both copies of their design on the same pirate/ocean or if they want the second copy on a different ocean. The first copy will be delivered to the pirate and ocean in your entry, please contact me via petition with the title "FAO:Clotho" with confirmation of the pirate and ocean (on the same account) where you'd like the second egg delivered.*

Congratulations and thank you all for our eggstraordinary new furniture!

* If you don't contact me by Monday, March 28th, I'll deliver the second copy on the same pirate/ocean.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Clotho at Mar 24, 2016 7:45:24 PM]
[Mar 24, 2016 7:17:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kevinstar

Heavy breathing OMG SO EGG-CITED
[Mar 24, 2016 7:28:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joondashbug

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2016 - [In game!] Reply to this Post

Woohoo! Many thanks again, Clotho!
Forum avatar by Cattrin
Frost from Emerald Ocean
[Mar 24, 2016 7:46:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 96   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates