• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1578 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
jlh0605

Puzzle Pirates Trophy Tracker Reply to this Post

Ahoy! I've been an avid collector of both trinkets and trophies for a long time. After creating different types and styles of spreadsheets to keep track of my trinkets, I decided to look to see if there was a way to keep track of trophies. I ran across a tool called Trophy Tracker, created by Marrly (on Cerulean), and I loved it! Unfortunately, over time, I lost track of my copy of that file, and the original file was taken down. A few years later, Alyyxandria created a new version. I also used this one too, but lost track of this file too. But late in 2015, I couldn't find any file that did what I wanted it to do: they were both inaccessible, and I wanted a Trophy Tracker! So, I created my own.

The wiki page for this new tool can be found here. This thread is for bug reports, feature suggestions, release notes, and generally, anything to do with the new tool. Any questions, suggestions, and constructive criticisms are welcome!

Features:
* Includes all available production ocean trophies at the time of initial release (Jan 1, 2016)
* Hosted AS a Google Spreadsheet on Google Drive (so it won't ever expire, and I will never take it down)
* Trophies are broken down by categories.
* Total count and percentage of trophies earned both per category and overall
* Updates (at least once per year)
* Colorful!

Usage:
* To create yer own copy, ye'll need a google account. This is done automatically if you have a gmail email address. Otherwise, you can go to this page and follow the links to use an existing email address. Google accounts are completely free for life.
* Once you have a google account, visit the Puzzle Pirates Trophy Tracker spreadsheet.
* Create a copy of that file. (Currently, that can be done by "File" --> "Make a copy..."
* Use that copy to yer hearrrt's delight!
* Over time, more trophies will be released. Promotional trophies and Seals o' Piracy are released on a regular schedule, and there will undoubtedly be future competition trophies. There may even be new categories of trophies released later! In the "Updating Instructions" tab, you'll find out whether or not ye need to update your sheet, and there will be instructions of how to do so if ye need to.

Now get to the oceans, and get to earning yer trophies, mates!
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jan 21, 2016 2:36:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Re: Puzzle Pirates Trophy Tracker Reply to this Post

This is great; thanks so much!

Few details I noticed...

"Haunted Seas Trophies" on SMH should be Kraken, and "Expedition Trophies" are described as "These trophies are claimed by claiming a gift from a seasonal promotion. These gifts are created by purchasing doubloons or subscription time."
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Jan 22, 2016 6:48:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Two copy/paste booches found, two copy/paste booches fixed. Thanks for the heads up!
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jan 23, 2016 3:36:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

This is awesome!
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Feb 3, 2016 7:19:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates