Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 52
Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10481 times and has 51 replies Next Thread
Taskbeta

Re: New Year Doodle: New YeARR Resolutions [Deadline 9 January, 11:59pm] Reply to this Post

Even tho the times up I'd still like to post mine.
Try complete my female OM-dressup Dolls portrait collection & win a Clotho doll!
----------------------------------------
Bisca - Obsidian Ocean - former Emerald Ocean

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Jan 11, 2016 10:30:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

Re: New Year Doodle: New YeARR Resolutions [Deadline 9 January, 11:59pm] Reply to this Post

----Time's up! (plus a little extra because I was busy snoring :D)----

f
What's yARR resolution? FastARR judging?

/me ducks and hides and arrs
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Jan 13, 2016 10:09:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Re: New Year Doodle: New YeARR Resolutions [In Judging] Reply to this Post

In order to explain the madness involved in judging this one, here are some of my notes. Names were initially removed to prevent bias, then added back for the purposes of this post.

Aethera, Cerulean: Cut back on rum - 2 barrels a day should really be plenty. Compensate with lower calorie grog! I hear grog goes straight to yer booty. *snerk*
Hazelight, Emerald: To cut down on cheap fatty grog as iron mongers are running out of my sizes for hand hooks and peg legs I knew I heard that somewhere!
Kevinstar, Meridian: To lose some pirate weight maybe via the loss of an arm, leg or eye during a SMH and to catch and tame a familiar of my own! I'm sensing a theme here...

JessArr, Emerald: Actually figure out what I'm doing in BNav, instead of getting accidentally lucky when shooting. You and me both, kiddo!
Wayfarer, Meridian: Get sunk less frequently. I can't afford a second eyepatch! That'd be quite the look!
Greyladyy, Cerulean: To remember that getting an injury in PP is a GOOD thing; getting one in R/L is a BAD thing! That's right, being "hooked" to YPP is good. Having a hook IRL is less good, unless it's a really cool hook with like laser beams and stuff.

Minsiem, Cerulean: Expand my collection of rabbits and wreak totally low-key havoc. And more cowbell. Rabbits, Havoc and Cowbell sounds like a tribute band name.
Locu, Cerulean: There will never be a sentence without arr this yarr! ARRMG!

Herowena, Cerulean: This year, I resolve/ To give all my pirate days/ More doodle spirit Yes please!
Oldwater, Emerald: Get updated on prices, I want to be the Price Check Guy again! Oh, and do more Random Inn Trivia! Trivia is ARRsome!
Budclare, Meridian: I resolve to stop worrying about getting Doodle glue in my hair and eat more Hera eggs because they're high in vitamin Pun and taste godly. There should be more puns.
Cattrin, Cerulean: Stop being a chicken and go for the eggs! Take life by the yolk (yoke). You gotta break a few eggs...Kraken eggs, that is. Oh, there they ARR!

And now for the prizes!

Overall: Greyladyy, Cerulean - A shiny new sloop named the New Year Resolution and a portrait - Delivered! (You'll need to trade the ship deed to one of your alts and then back to update it to the correct crew)
Punniest Resolution: Cattrin, Cerulean - a Nemesis egg and a portrait - Delivered the egg, but petition to set up a time for the portrait!
Most Acheivable Resolution: Kevinstar, Meridian - a fancy wardrobe to hold all of the clothes you'll need to modify for your impending injury - Delivered!
Most ARRsome Resolution: Locu, Cerulean - Conquistador ARRmor and a sand dollARR! - Delivered!
Hey! That's My Resolution Too!: Minsiem, Cerulean - A Velveteen pirabbit, a desktop map to plan your havoc and the knowledge that I'm playing the air-cowbell as you read this. - Delivered!
Doodliest Resolution: Herowena, Cerulean - Alchemicals and exotic coffee to keep you focused! - Delivered!
Doodliest Resolution: Budclare, Meridian - Alchemicals and exotic coffee to keep you focused! - Delivered!
Resolution Most Likely Not To Succeed: JessArr, Emerald - A Ship's Wheel to practice! - Delivered!
Runner ups:
Aethera, Cerulean - A mug of your choice and a bar shelf to help you in your goal! - Delivered the bar shelf, but petition with the mug type of your choice!
Hazelight, Emerald - A mug of your choice and a bar shelf! Won't really help with your goal but at least Aethera won't have to drink alone. - Delivered!
Wayfarer, Meridian - Driftwood, a barrel and a duckie floatie, because it sounds like you could use some extra flotation devices! - Delivered!
Oldwater, Emerald - A large display stand so that you can get the info out to everyone! - Delivered!

Twitter Entry Bonus - Your own little blue birdie! (blue marshmallow chick)
Macsii, Meridian - Delivered!
Jessarr, Emerald - Delivered!
Aethera, Cerulean - Delivered!
Captainlunar, Emerald - Delivered!
Aelain, Meridian - Delivered!
Oldwater, Emerald - Delivered!
Purpure, Emerald - Delivered!
Hazelight, Emerald - Delivered!
Alpha, Emerald - Delivered!
Wayfarer, Meridian - Delivered!
Minsiem, Cerulean - Delivered!
Kevinstar, Meridian - Delivered!
Doggbreath, Cerulean - Delivered!
Faeree, Cerulean - Delivered!

SHINY SUN POINTS

Greyladyy, Cerulean: 5 Sunshine points!
Cattrin, Cerulean: 3 Sunshine points!
Kevinstar, Meridian: 3 Sunshine points!
Locu, Cerulean: 3 Sunshine points!
Minsiem, Cerulean: 3 Sunshine points!
Herowena, Cerulean: 3 Sunshine points!
Budclare, Meridian: 3 Sunshine points!
JessArr, Emerald: 3 Sunshine points!
Aethera, Cerulean: 1 Sunshine points!
Hazelight, Emerald: 1 Sunshine points!
Wayfarer, Meridian: 1 Sunshine points!
Oldwater, Emerald: 1 Sunshine points!

*Prizes will be delivered over the next few days. For ships and portraits, please petition letting me know when you'll be available and we'll schedule a time. Use "Nemesis - New YeARR Resolutions" as the subject!
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Edit 10 times, last edit by Nemesis at Feb 2, 2016 8:59:48 AM]
[Jan 15, 2016 1:03:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Thanks! But I think we still need a Nemesis Resolution...

The Nemesis Resolutions should be a movie. There could be fancy fight scenes and Carrie-Anne Moss...
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Jan 15, 2016 2:11:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Yay, thanks! I'm feeling even more doodley already!
Eggcellent avatar by the Gracious Greylady

Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes
[Jan 15, 2016 2:31:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Oldwater1

SO Excited! Thank you Nemesis! :D

I totally told a hearty that I earned a "Shiny Sun Point..."

What are these for again?

Wait...Are these Sunshine Points different than Apollo's old "Shiny Sun Points"?

Apollo's old, possibly different Shiny Sun Points thread

Edit: In other news, I've begun to do Price Checks again! I think just another month and I'll be pretty much current! :D
Oldwater the Emeraldian
SO of The Chat Boochers
Prince of Slightly Pixilated

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Oldwater1 at Jan 15, 2016 6:31:42 PM]
[Jan 15, 2016 5:55:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/oldwater.luminin [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Overall: Greyladyy, Cerulean - A shiny new sloop named the New Year Resolution and a portrait

Woohoo!!! Well, now I know the price of a custom-named sloop and a commemorative portrait....wonder what a broken leg would get me?? (Oh wait, that might break my New YeARRR's Resolution!)

In all seriousness though, what a grand surprise! Thank ye so much! And grats to all of the other winners. :)
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Jan 15, 2016 7:25:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

Thank yarr and congratulations!
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Jan 16, 2016 12:56:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Awesome, congrats to everyone and their resolutions!

I'm impressed at the amount of twitARR entries.

Wait...Are these Sunshine Points different than Apollo's old "Shiny Sun Points"?

They're the same! After Apollo's retirement (*sniffle*) these fine OMs from the doodles took over for him and have been editing that list of points in that thread.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Jan 16, 2016 8:02:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

is it time to whine now? did I mess up with sending the tweet (I am clueless about twitter but I thought I did it right) because I did not get a blue birdie?
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Jan 16, 2016 12:39:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

is it time to whine now? did I mess up with sending the tweet (I am clueless about twitter but I thought I did it right) because I did not get a blue birdie?

Not sure if its only the tweets they liked, I didn't get a birdie either and tweeted as well :)

Congrats mates!
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Jan 16, 2016 1:20:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Doggbreath wrote: 
Faeree wrote: 
Not sure if its only the tweets they liked, I didn't get a birdie either and tweeted as well :)

You two didn't show up on my list for whatever reason, but that can be fixed! Did you tweet @puzzlepirates and include your pirate name/ocean? Toss me a link to the tweet if you can and I can see about adding you into the list. Sorry mates!
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jan 16, 2016 7:23:58 PM]
[Jan 16, 2016 7:12:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Found yours, Doggbreath! Looks like you got so super creative with the space limitations that it wasn't recognized as an entry. Added to the list now!
Later...
[Jan 16, 2016 7:19:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

You two didn't show up on my list for whatever reason, but that can be fixed! Did you tweet @puzzlepirates and include your pirate name/ocean? Toss me a link to the tweet if you can and I can see about adding you into the list. Sorry mates!

PM sent :)
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Jan 17, 2016 8:12:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

thanks, now I can say I got so creative that Nemesis gave me the bird
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Halfbrain5 at Jan 18, 2016 9:45:58 AM]
[Jan 18, 2016 9:45:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Faeree wrote: 

PM sent :)

Sneakiness confirmed, tweet verified and added to list. Rascally pirates!
Later...
[Jan 18, 2016 5:48:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Purpure

Prizes will be delivered over the next few days.

Since I'll receive just the Twitter bonus entry, do I have to login to claim that trinket?
The Bastard of Colors.
Purpure on Emerald, also on Meridian.
Cendree on Cerulean.
[Jan 19, 2016 6:27:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Since I'll receive just the Twitter bonus entry, do I have to login to claim that trinket?
I'm pretty sure they can deliver trinkets while you're offline. I think it's only portraits that must be done online (ships can be done, but must be traded after).

Edit: Typo
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jlh0605 at Jan 19, 2016 9:50:25 PM]
[Jan 19, 2016 9:50:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

I delivered all of the prizes I was able to do today. Still waiting for petitions from: Greylady, Cattrin, and Aethera to set up the rest of theirs. Thanks!
Later...
[Jan 20, 2016 12:51:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
coderster

Re: New Year Doodle: New YeARR Resolutions [Prizes delivered!] Reply to this Post

Most Likely Not To Succeed: JessArr

Story of my life.

[Jan 30, 2016 7:20:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Imp, Meridian, Lavender.

Turn up to a doodle on time.
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Feb 6, 2016 3:12:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Imp, Meridian, Lavender.

Turn up to a doodle on time.

<3

u can haz diorama?
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Feb 6, 2016 4:47:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]