• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Closed
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9194 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Clotho
OceanMaster

[ENTRY THREAD] Create seasonal SPRING trinkets for the game 2016!

This is the entry thread for spring trinket designs. Please keep this thread just for entries - if you have comments on entries, or questions on the event, please use the main event thread .

Please include the following information at the top of your post:
* Pirate name:
* Ocean:
* Trinket name: (this is your name, but final name for the trinket will be an arrrtist decision)
* Theme / date: (explain what your trinket represents - the season generally, a particular holiday or event (give dates) etc)

If you have two trinket designs in your entry, remember to put in the entry information for both trinkets!

Include your design as an image in the post - not as a link. If you intend the trinket to be available in multiple colors, include two versions of the trinket in different colors so that it is clear which pieces of the design change with each color choice.

----------------------------------------

Este es el enlace de participación del concurso diseña bagatelas de primavera. Por favor mantengan este enlace solamente para participaciones - si tienes comentarios acerca de las participaciones o preguntas del evento, por favor usa el hilo principal .

Por favor incluye lo siguiente en la parte de arriba de tu participación:
* Nombre pirata
* Océano
* Nombre de la bagatela (este es el nombre que tu le das, pero el nombre definitivo para el juego es decisión de los arrrtistas).
* Tema / fecha: (explica lo que tu bagatela representa - la temporada en general, un evento o festividad en particular (añade fechas), etc.

Si tienes dos diseños de bagatelas en tu participación, ¡recuerda poner la información de las dos bagatelas!
Incluye tu diseño como imagen y no como enlace. Si tu intención es que la bagatela esté disponible en varios colores, incluye dos versiones de la bagatela en diferentes colores para que sea claro cuales piezas del diseño cambian con cada selección de color.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Clotho at Jan 5, 2016 5:24:00 PM]
[Jan 3, 2016 2:58:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

Re: [ENTRY THREAD] Create seasonal SPRING trinkets for the game 2016!

Alpha
Emerald

Sunhat
Spring time : Wearing this pretty pink hat will guard you from harmful sun rays as well as attract lots of butterflies to accompany you whilst walking in the field picking pretty flowers

Lucky Horseshoe
A four leaf clover is a renown symbol that means good luck to the person who finds one. The horseshoe is considered very lucky and used to be hung in many homes to protect and attract good fortune. Combined, they would be magical.
- xxx Alpha xxx -
[Edit 1 times, last edit by patrys12 at Jan 12, 2016 2:40:35 AM]
[Jan 5, 2016 1:19:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluealef

* Pirate name: Aelain
* Ocean: Meridian
* Trinket name: Mr. Grass Head/Pirate Grass Head
* Theme / date: Spring, as a child i loved these grass heads that start appearing on markets when spring comes, so why shouldnt pirates have grass heads ^-^

bandana changes colour, red one is the original
[Jan 15, 2016 5:07:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crystalquin

Pirate name: Redeyedevil

Ocean: Emerald

Trinket Design Number 1:

Trinket Name: Jolly Roger Tulips

Theme - Spring Time: Cheer up a hearty wit' some sprin' the hour tulips in a scurvy pirate vase. It makes a difference to th' normal barrel 'o spiced rum!
(Orrr : Cheer up a hearty with some tulips in a pirate vase. It makes a difference to the normal barrel of rum! )

I couldn't get the image downsized properly (Well i tried but not sure how to as it's my first time trying to design trinkets.) so here are the larger versions for you to see properly:

As you can see the Vase changes colour - the Jolly roger and the Tulips stay the same. :)

Trinket Design No 2:

Trinket Name: Hooked on a Pirate

Theme - Spring time - Valentines day - A way t' a pirates heart be though his hook! Happy valentines day me hearties!

(Base of the hooks change colour - but the hearts and the hooks themselves stay the same.) :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by crystalquin at Jan 17, 2016 1:40:05 PM]
[Jan 16, 2016 9:28:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Greyladyy of Cerulean

Trinket #1:
Trinket name: Flutter-by (color changeable)
Theme: General Springtime

Trinket #2:
Trinket name: GrasshoppaRR (color changeable)
Theme: General Springtime

Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Edit 3 times, last edit by CapnKkatz at Jan 29, 2016 10:04:32 AM]
[Jan 16, 2016 10:08:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
herieman

Herieman from Meridian Ocean

Pot O' Gold

Spring time, the thought i had is, leprechauns are a sign of spring and good/bad luck, they normally have a pot of gold hidden at the end of the rainbow.

I noticed that most trinkets do not have something like a shadow in them like my Pot O' Gold so i made a version without it:

Herieman on Meridian and on Emerald

[14:17:38] Crazysanta says, "Buying CAMO Chameleon!! Send me a tell <3"
[14:17:52] Gloninduil says, "camo camo camo camo camo chameleon <3"
[Edit 3 times, last edit by herieman at Jan 26, 2016 5:33:29 AM]
[Jan 17, 2016 3:16:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Cattrin on Cerulean

Name: Jar of rainwater
Theme: General springtime. Rain is as abundant as it is important in Spring.

Name: Green grog
Theme: St. Patrick's Day. It's become a tradition (in the US at least) to have yourselves a green pint to celebrate, and who better to have a pint than a pirate?
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Jan 18, 2016 6:32:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kevinstar

Kevinstar of the Meridian Ocean

Roselet

Theme- General Spring- Spring is a beautiful time of year to look at the flowers

Bejewelled Egg

Theme- Easter - Easter is a time of giving... Especially gifts of the egg type whats better than giving a fancy egg to your friends
[Edit 7 times, last edit by Kevinstar at Jan 30, 2016 1:30:27 AM]
[Jan 23, 2016 1:38:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Didiso

Pirate Name: Geeho
Ocean: Emerald
Trinket name: Rainbow :P

[Jan 28, 2016 1:11:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kartossedai

[should I preface pointing out I hadn't checked the entry thread until right now and did my designs yesterday, and have a similar one to another entry? D: ]

* Pirate name: Parthenope
* Ocean: Cerulean
* Trinket name: Fabarrrgé Egg / Encrusted Egg
* Theme / date: Easter / Spring

* Pirate name: Parthenope
* Ocean: Cerulean
* Trinket name: Friendly Weed / Dandelion
* Theme / date: Spring

~Parthenope on Cerulean~
[Jan 31, 2016 2:19:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tonytigerrrr

* Pirate name: Ttwothirty
* Ocean: Meridian
* Trinket name: Spring Parrot
* Theme / date: Spring related - Flowers & birds appear.

Ttwothirty
Meridian
[Feb 1, 2016 1:36:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates