• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 57
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12003 times and has 56 replies Next Thread
Captholland

Intent to wake up Meridian And Free the Outposts! Reply to this Post

Dear Fellow Pirates,

This will be my final attempt to wake up Meridian, In this intent, i will fight multiple flags, who seem like to be sleeping for a sudden amount of time(in cading scene) and prevent smaller flags to cade. I will only fight For outposts, to make these islands, if won,into a blockade pond.

The Flags ill try to free the outposts of:
Alria
Devils Advocates
Dragon Lords
Imperial Coalition
Radioactive
Velt's Boiyz

Rules:
- I will never outjob or overpay unless the opposite party inents to. pay raises will be kept sane, and only used to achieve even jobbing
- I will never drop on multiple outposts at once
- I will not fight the same flag before the list above is completed(unless a flag asks me to)
- I will never have more than 4 outposts at once

Every thursday at 11am GT i will announce the Flag i will be Fighting, which will be randomly picked at my time, IF NO flag arranged it. It is possible to ask me not drop for that weekend, but in that case the flag has to give me a date when to drop on them. I like to keep it nice, so i would like it if flags contact me to arrange a date and time which in both flags are suitable.

Won islands
In case i win the outpost, it will be turned into a blockade pond, if this blockade pond is not being caded for 5 straight weeks, i will give it away in an event on Sunday, so that other flags, who have difficulties in cading on saturday, can still have some fun.

This is never Personal, so i feel sorry for the ones who take it personal, I hope all flags support this idea:).

i will wait to thursday, hopefully to arange a cade, but if no one contacts i will anounce it at thursday!

Greetingz to u all
Captholland
----------------------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Captholland at Dec 1, 2015 1:05:10 PM]
[Dec 1, 2015 12:08:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

Re: Intent to wake up Meridian And Free the Outposts! Reply to this Post

Awwn my baby is growing up.

More than the other flags, Alria has been sitting for like a year, DL has been sitting for months, and the other flags gives preference into attacking other islands so I'd forgive them. Instead, I'd take all Alria islands so they actually move a finger to defend.. Or not.
Penguinbr
Monarch of the flag Sink or Swim
Just havin' fun and gathering new haters/fans <3

Meridian sucks, that's why I'm there.
[Dec 1, 2015 1:57:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
Talm1

More than the other flags, Alria has been sitting for like a year, DL has been sitting for months, and the other flags gives preference into attacking other islands so I'd forgive them. Instead, I'd take all Alria islands so they actually move a finger to defend.. Or not.

Oh crying now? Alria is a lot more active than DL,first before you accuse others get your facts right.
all i can see from your comment and actions is that you got personal issues with Alria,instead of trying to make them look bad maybe you should first stop crying over the past
Talm on emerald and meridian
[Dec 1, 2015 2:19:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

Oh crying now? Alria is a lot more active than DL,first before you accuse others get your facts right.
all i can see from your comment and actions is that you got personal issues with Alria,instead of trying to make them look bad maybe you should first stop crying over the past

Babe, you are the one crying over here. I've got no personal issues with Alria, I just said that your flag has been sitting for about a year, which is true, the same way I mentioned that DL has been inactive for months aswell, get your glasses checked.

If I had a personal issue with Alria, I'd take back Moab, which I gave your flag when I got multidropped in January by Infamous ring, so instead of saying things you don't know about, leave the discussion to someone in your flag that understands the facts.

Besides that, when I have personal issues with a flag, instead of coming to Forum to complain, I just go and blockade them myself, as I did with Infamous, Radioactive, Antheas, JTT (...) sooo yeah. Get your facts before commenting.
Penguinbr

[Dec 1, 2015 2:30:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

Guys shall we keep it friendly:D.
[Dec 1, 2015 2:32:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kikas74

Babe, you are the one crying over here. I've got no personal issues with Alria, I just said that your flag has been sitting for about a year, which is true, the same way I mentioned that DL has been inactive for months aswell, get your glasses checked.

If I had a personal issue with Alria, I'd take back Moab, which I gave your flag when I got multidropped in January by Infamous ring, so instead of saying things you don't know about, leave the discussion to someone in your flag that understands the facts.

Besides that, when I have personal issues with a flag, instead of coming to Forum to complain, I just go and blockade them myself, as I did with Infamous, Radioactive, Antheas, JTT (...) sooo yeah. Get your facts before commenting.

my dearest penguin,
we know you love us , and you didnt take moab because you're too busy taking care of your eggs... we understand tht playing with other penguins is more fun...
So from a mom to a future penguin dad: GET REAL!! YOU SUCK!! AND YOU DONT STAND THE FACT THAT WE ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ! you can try to get any island ... but for that you need to win and guess what ... we got you once we can get you again .

Love,
Kikas
[Dec 1, 2015 2:39:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

guys, cading is about fun right? not about winning?
[Dec 1, 2015 2:41:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kikas74

yes , hun it is .... i'm just allergic to any kind of bird, eggs and silly ppl
[Dec 1, 2015 2:42:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

yes , hun it is .... i'm just allergic to any kind of bird, eggs and silly ppl

With the new pets up, i bought a new buddy and named it penguinbrtwo,
now i will have always a penguin at my side:D
[Dec 1, 2015 2:46:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

my dearest penguin,
we know you love us , and you didnt take moab because you're too busy taking care of your eggs... we understand tht playing with other penguins is more fun...
So from a mom to a future penguin dad: GET REAL!! YOU SUCK!! AND YOU DONT STAND THE FACT THAT WE ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ! you can try to get any island ... but for that you need to win and guess what ... we got you once we can get you again .

Love,
Kikas

Thanks, you made me laugh a bit, I needed that.

How long have you been royal/monarch of Alria? I remember that my lil bro Dudu was the monarch and the flag was working much better, because he actually knows how to build a blockading flag and alliances. Remember we were allies back then? Sadly Monlizzy can't keep her mouth shut and had to spread a lie about me (seriously, I was BAing for Indifference? lol.) and dudu had to break alliance. See, just taught you a bit of your flag's 2015 history.

"we are much better than you". Guess your ego is bigger than mine huh?! Guess what, I've won more islands in a year than you ever will in your life. #ggwp
Penguinbr

[Dec 1, 2015 2:50:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
Talm1

im not a babe thats for sure,and i did say get your facts right,10 months since Alria's first island,since then we caded and won 2 more,and defended an island of ours too..Oh im so sorry our flag has been able to defend that poor outpost for so long..

And believe me,i know what happened,and this will be fun,time to show others how much they are underestimating Alria
Talm on emerald and meridian
[Dec 1, 2015 2:52:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

im not a babe thats for sure,and i did say get your facts right,10 months since Alria's first island,since then we caded and won 2 more,and defended an island of ours too..Oh im so sorry our flag has been able to defend that poor outpost for so long..

And believe me,i know what happened,and this will be fun,time to show others how much they are underestimating Alria

no on underestimates, atleast nog me, \

the flags i named, might have the biggest history of meridian. Probably ill lose most of them, but atleast i tried it:).
[Dec 1, 2015 3:07:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

Oh my, oh my. 3 cades in 10 months, very much active you are. Back in SOS, thats how many cades I had in a week usually. Captholland has been more active than you and he just started playing again this year.

Get this right: Your flag is good at pilaging and social, but you're nothing in the blockade scene compared to big flags. All your flag does is to stand behind IC like dogs using their staff "Oh lizzy help me, help me"
Penguinbr

[Dec 1, 2015 3:11:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
_Avienda_

Oh, that's some kids who are starved for a chance to tart! Well, I did warn...

I hope that this works out well! It's close to what I wanted to do, but the blockade window update combined with work schedules kind of made that impossible... But if I like what I see when this becomes truth, I will help out in what ways I still can.
Avienda

SO of Nightmare

Steward of Legacy in the absense of the king
[Dec 1, 2015 5:39:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

I appreciate the effort!

Now then to put some facts into the discussion, here is a list of all the outposts with confirm-able times ranking from longest held to shortest held.

Island Controlling Flag Days Held
Polaris Velt's Boys 1027
Lilac Devils Advocates 912
Conglin Dragon Lords 626
Duat Devils Advocates 612
Viridis Dragon Lords 401
Moab Alria 311
Zuyua Imperial Coaltion 275
Corona Dragon Lords Somewhere around here
Spectre Alria 150
Havoc Blood Sweat and Beers Somewhere around here
Dendrite Radioactive 66
Surtsey Trap House 24
Akhlys Radioactive 17
Raven's Roost Blood Sweat and Beers 17
Ansel Cannabis Nation 10

Also guess you have to give away havoc?

In all seriousness if you intend to do what you say, and you attack the top of this list, then I applaud you. If you go for the bottom then i'm sad :( Good luck!

**EDITED Thanks Yasmi for the info on Polaris
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Strategyking at Dec 1, 2015 1:26:11 PM]
[Dec 1, 2015 11:04:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

Ty for the list strat, DW about havoc i will give it away soon.
[Dec 1, 2015 11:20:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Also correct me if i'm wrong but hasn't Radioactive always been up for fair cades? What's the point of "freeing" outposts from them?

Get this right: Your flag is good at pilaging and social, but you're nothing in the blockade scene compared to big flags. All your flag does is to stand behind IC like dogs using their staff "Oh lizzy help me, help me"

Also this isn't even true. Alria hasn't used IC staff in a long time. But you wouldn't know cause you were too busy coding on a bus making typos or something.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Strategyking at Dec 1, 2015 11:40:41 AM]
[Dec 1, 2015 11:35:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

I appreciate the effort!

Now then to put some facts into the discussion, here is a list of all the outposts with confirm-able times ranking from longest held to shortest held.

Island Controlling Flag Days Held
Lilac Devils Advocates 912
Polaris Velt's Boys Somewhere around here
Conglin Dragon Lords 626
Duat Devils Advocates 612
Viridis Dragon Lords 401
Moab Alria 311
Zuyua Imperial Coaltion 275
Corona Dragon Lords Somewhere around here
Spectre Alria 150
Havoc Blood Sweat and Beers Somewhere around here
Dendrite Radioactive 66
Surtsey Trap House 24
Akhlys Radioactive 17
Raven's Roost Blood Sweat and Beers 17
Ansel Cannabis Nation 10

Also guess you have to give away havoc?

In all seriousness if you intend to do what you say, and you attack the top of this list, then I applaud you. If you go for the bottom then i'm sad :( Good luck!

Wow i didn't know I was top of the list XD. As far as DA are concerned, I have been dropped on several times and always put up a defense. Some of those islands have never had a fight though...

Strategy u need to edit that :P

Polaris was won is a cake give away event hosted by legacy in feb 2013.
DA caded Lilac 02/06/2013 :P didnt check the rest
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Yasmi6 at Dec 1, 2015 12:21:59 PM]
[Dec 1, 2015 11:39:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

Also correct me if i'm wrong but hasn't Radioactive always been up for fair cades? What's the point of "freeing" outposts from them?

Also this isn't even true. Alria hasn't used IC staff in a long time. But you wouldn't know cause you were too busy coding on a bus making typos or something.

Oh I'm sorry baby. But at the end of the day, we all know that if wasn't for IC, Alria wouldnt have 3 islands or even a single one.
Penguinbr

[Dec 1, 2015 12:45:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

Imperial Coalition is open to fair and fun cades. For the most part IC, has had a very active cading year. Will be nice to see other flags taking a more active role in this part of the game. I want to state my opinion on this concept which I have discussed at length with many of you on the game. Given the shortened cade window with BK cades thrown into the 12 hour mix, we are all severely limited in having "fun" cades, especially if a third party decides to enter the mix. Communication is very key to everyone having fun.

As for you Penguinbr, your potshots are unbecoming. You said yourself you were going to BA for Indifference, at that time an enemy of IC as to our whole alliance. I will also always assist my alliance. I now quote www.dictionary.com the definition of alliance: noun

the act of allying or state of being allied.

a formal agreement or treaty between two or more nations to cooperate for specific purposes.

a merging of efforts or interests by persons, families, states, or organizations:
an alliance between church and state.

Happy December everyone!
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora & Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Emerald Ocean
[Dec 1, 2015 12:52:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Oh I'm sorry baby. But at the end of the day, we all know that if wasn't for IC, Alria wouldnt have 3 islands or even a single one.

Because we all know Penguin wins islands without the help of his friends. (amirite?) /sarcasm

Strategy u need to edit that :P

Polaris was won is a cake give away event hosted by legacy in feb 2013.
DA caded Lilac 02/06/2013 :P didnt check the rest

I can't actually fully confirm. The link you sent me says:

The winners of Polaris Point is Velternal of Corpus Mortuus! The jury was especially impressed by the effects in the water, and the finish of the cake.

Putting Velternal under a different flag.

EDIT whichhh was apparently renamed. I see :P
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Strategyking at Dec 1, 2015 1:27:24 PM]
[Dec 1, 2015 12:58:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

to strat and everyone, i never said any flag didnt cade fair!
this intent is just to make meridian more active, i like all positive reactions and will always communicate and try to arrange to the best time for both parties before i drop
[Dec 1, 2015 1:02:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

to strat and everyone, i never said any flag didnt cade fair!
this intent is just to make meridian more active, i like all positive reactions and will always communicate and try to arrange to the best time for both parties before i drop

This wasn't my intent of the comment. My point was that I believe Radioactive is already open to cade against new flags, making your point of "freeing the outposts" non-productive? I suspect other flags on your list may be in the same boat, but I only commented on Radioactive's position because I had a high degree of confidence.

Regardless the cades should be entertaining!
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Dec 1, 2015 1:07:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

im sorry than for my misunderstanding.

probably you are true, but see it than as a nice event in which i will make fun, organize a cade pond, or make events in which i give the islands away:D

its al about the fun, and i really appreciate all the positive reactions, in fact havent had a negative response yet!
[Dec 1, 2015 1:15:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ak62

I'm pretty sure i defended Windward but yeah...
Camouflages - Meridian/Emerald

[Dec 1, 2015 1:39:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

I'm pretty sure i defended Windward but yeah...

3-0 never forget!
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Dec 1, 2015 1:41:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguinbr

Imperial Coalition is open to fair and fun cades. For the most part IC, has had a very active cading year. Will be nice to see other flags taking a more active role in this part of the game. I want to state my opinion on this concept which I have discussed at length with many of you on the game. Given the shortened cade window with BK cades thrown into the 12 hour mix, we are all severely limited in having "fun" cades, especially if a third party decides to enter the mix. Communication is very key to everyone having fun.

As for you Penguinbr, your potshots are unbecoming. You said yourself you were going to BA for Indifference, at that time an enemy of IC as to our whole alliance. I will also always assist my alliance. I now quote www.dictionary.com the definition of alliance: noun

the act of allying or state of being allied.

a formal agreement or treaty between two or more nations to cooperate for specific purposes.

a merging of efforts or interests by persons, families, states, or organizations:
an alliance between church and state.

Happy December everyone!

Your words are beautiful, but meaningless. If you were so supportive to your alliances, then back in 2012 / 2013 I would have stayed with IC. Sadly, most people are blind by your posture and ideology. I have been royal in IC for quite a while, I know what you can be at times.

Yeah I did say I was going to BA for them (back at the time they wanted to go against Infamous ring, so why not? I wasn't going against IC, but against another completely different ring. The enemies of my enemies are my friends), but, at the end they retracted the idea and then you spreaded that I helped them at Kirin BAing a flagsit?! That's pretty dumb of you, isn't it?

On another note, it's now proved that Alria is backed by IC, it's hard to make the great Monlizzy come on forums to answer someone. #ggwp
Penguinbr

[Dec 1, 2015 1:51:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cafefrio.net [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

No, young sir, you would not have stayed with IC because you were being expelled.

Anyone else smell hot air?

I am editing right now to add this: I will not post anymore directed at Penguinbr and Pen I suggest you do the same. This thread is not about your ego or potshots. Let us go back to what we are talking about and that is having some FUN cades in the future. One last opinion on the matter. The population decreases everyday on Meridian and this affects how cades are run. None of us know how much time is left but I do think we need to concentrate on fun and none of this tarting.
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora & Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Emerald Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Monliz at Dec 1, 2015 2:07:53 PM]
[Dec 1, 2015 2:02:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Bounty of whatever PoE I have on Meridian, on Penguinbr for making everyone angwyyy on the 1st of December.

Long live the outpost liberation!
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Dec 1, 2015 2:11:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captholland

aye guys lets get back on topic

untill now i have had only positive reactions! saturday will be the first cade!

haha i like that one! liberation of the outposts:D
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Captholland at Dec 1, 2015 2:19:02 PM]
[Dec 1, 2015 2:17:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates