• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4092 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Hunni5

Malicious Intent's anniversary event weekend Reply to this Post

Hi all! Im here yet again to announce another batch of events for my flag. Instead of just one event, well be doing a total of three over the span of the weekend! The reason why were doing three is to celebrate our anniversary. They'll take place November on Friday the 20th, Saturday the 21st, and Sunday the 22nd. Event details below-

The Hunted
Date: Friday the 20th
Time: 7:00pm GT
My Ship: Poetic Tuna, Bardic class sloop

Details: In simple terms, its your job to hunt me! Im going to be a traveling by sloop between a series of islands with gold nuggets, kraken's blood, krakens ink, and anything else I can dream up. Basically, I'm a merchant with so much stuff you'll want a chance to come after me. I'll be on a sloop and please limit yourself to at most a dhow or cutter. If you go with anything bigger, I may try more avoiding tactics.
I will be going from Kirin through Lonelywood, Prolix, then Terra and finally port at Sakejima. I'm currently at 60 gold nuggets, 15 Kraken's blood, 15 Lorandite, 10 yarrow, 10 leushite, 50 life boats, 400 Large CB, and 20 kraken's ink.

Friglantis
Date: Saturday the 21st
Time: Jobbing starts at 3:00pm GT, entering when full, sailing at 35.

Details: As it says, a Friglantis! Heres whats different about this run to make it special- I'll be giving rewards for duty and I'll match the poe of whatever we manage to get in the coffers. (If we get 1.2m poe, I'll put 1.2m in the coffers) For duty, I'll be giving rewards for the most incredibles, most amount of excellents, and most amount of goods. No weird raffle system here! The incredible prize is a tan familiar; the excellent prize is a Tropic Class Sloop; and the good prize is 40k. Also, one person cannot win multiple duty prizes.

House Party
Date: Sunday the 22nd
Time: 4:00pm GT

Details: To celebrate a fun weekend, Ill be doing a round robin of tournaments with poe andprizes. This will be hosted at Malicious Intents flag hall on Kirin! The house party will also include a game show style event based on the gameshow family feud! Ill be running around asking folks on puzzle pirates various questions before this and itll be your job to guess responses during the game! Get your teams ready and Ill see you there. The winning team will receive generous Poe prizes.

We hope to see you there! If you have any other ideas on how I can make these fun, please let me know.

Edit: Changed the time for the hunted event as some family stuff came up. Not that much later, starting at 7pm GT!
----------------------------------------
Fionae
Meridian!
Eating everyone's pie since 2005
[Edit 8 times, last edit by Hunni5 at Nov 21, 2015 10:21:57 AM]
[Nov 2, 2015 5:14:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LadyKay006

Re: Malicious Intent's anniversary event weekend Reply to this Post

Bumping this because I almost forgot about it.

Hope it's still happening! I want a friglantis so bad!

Happy anniversary Malicious Intent.
~LK~
LadyKay of Meridian
[Nov 20, 2015 9:32:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://home.comcast.net/~ladykay006/pictures.html    LadyKay006 [Link]  Go to top 
Hunni5

Re: Malicious Intent's anniversary event weekend Reply to this Post

Bumping this because I almost forgot about it.

Hope it's still happening! I want a friglantis so bad!

Happy anniversary Malicious Intent.

It is! Thanks for the bump.
Fionae
Meridian!
Eating everyone's pie since 2005
[Nov 21, 2015 9:21:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates