• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2370 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
CawCawCorra

Gaea defense! Reply to this Post

It was a warm autumn afternoon when Madam Yu Jian was sailing around the Emerald archipelago looking for an island to call home. When her ship arrived at Gaea's port, she was pleasantly surprised to find the governor of the isle just hanging out on the docks, counting bottles of rum.

"This should be easy" she thought, "what a drunken fool!"

She aimed her sword at the drunken governor. "It's time for you to pack up and leave, dear Waterspout. I'm taking this island for my own. You and your fellow drunken Otherworlders have no more business here!"

With a sly grin on his face and a full belly chuckle, Waterspout responded, "Sit down Yu Jian, you look like a cheap bargain Bob's thrall with no fight left in you! Let me show you how this is done."

When? Saturday October 17 8pm pirate
Sinking? Always!
Starting pay? 1000 poe/seg
Raffle? to be announced

We sincerely hope you all come out and help us put Yu Jian in her place
----------------------------------------
Wheelie.
[Edit 4 times, last edit by CawCawCorra at Oct 14, 2015 1:10:23 PM]
[Oct 14, 2015 11:51:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CawCawCorra

Re: Gaea defense! Reply to this Post

A huuuuge Thank You to everyone who came out tonight to help us defend Gaea. We couldn't have done it without you guys.

We do have a wee raffle, results with be posted in a day or three.
Wheelie.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by CawCawCorra at Oct 18, 2015 8:51:54 AM]
[Oct 18, 2015 12:55:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates