• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 32
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8577 times and has 31 replies Next Thread
Auraluna

Intent for Napi Peak. A new hope.... We want our home back! Reply to this Post

When: Saturday October 17 at noon Pirate time.
Where: Napi peak (Our former and missed home!)
Against: The Coalition
Why: We miss our home Island!
Sinking: yes, definitely...they already started sinking us way before this!
Pay: Starting at 2k. (Plus bonus pay to inc performance )

And Because we want everyone to win along with us we will be hosting an all frills raffle . Every jobber gets a ticket per round jobbed. Everyone is welcome to job for us !

Win or lose our raffle will be amazing! (though if we win we will go BIG!!!)

-3 Months of subscription time (1 month per winner)

- 5 Rm's

-Unnamed Tan Monkey

- Unnamed blue and tan parrot

- Hand Drawn Avatar by Auraluna

- Unnamed gator (green)

- Unnamed Frozen Pig (ice)

- 2 Gold Boxes

- Olympic Class Sloop

- Seal deed to unnamed Sloop (banana/banana)

-Build-your-own-outfit set of 4 Ice blue chromas

- "Lanty Lavish" furniture set: Atlantean Statue, 2 atlantean amphoras, atlantean seal

- "Kraken hunting set" : 4 small harpoon cannons, 2 chum buckets, powder kit (wrapped), bumper kit (wrapped) , Kraken clock

....and who knows we could find more!!!

Thanks to Every pirate in and out of Adult Buffet who have generously donated 100's of k of poe worth in prizes for this raffle.
----------------------------------------
Auraluna Queen of Defiantly Deviant
Parley Good Manners enthusiast.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Auraluna at Oct 14, 2015 9:40:23 AM]
[Oct 12, 2015 8:13:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Intent for Napi Peak. A new hope.... We want our home back! Reply to this Post

plans for the island?
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Oct 12, 2015 9:37:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Re: Intent for Napi Peak. A new hope.... We want our home back! Reply to this Post

We will go back to increase the traffic and the population on Napi Peak , my flag holds over 9 shoppes and stalls within Garnet most of them at Napi.

Though we haven't hold the palace for a while we are still the leader in trades in the island, we sell and trade every time in the market cheaper and faster than the palace any day, everyday. We offer herbs, mins and stock at the lowest price , because we are business owners.

The memorial built in the island will remain standing, will not be dusted.

There will be no changes in the taxes for at least a month, i believe they are set at 20% and they won't be unreasonably raised at any given time.

As far as I am concerned what we want is To go back to the plan we had originally to bring Garnet back alive, my flag has been concentrating on trading and offering products on garnet and for the first time in months, the bots started selling in Napi Peak,

Adult Buffet is not a war oriented flag, we do not save the ocean or ransom islands for others, we are mainly based on our business model, we are shoppe owners who trade all over the ocean and we are proud to say we can make any craftable item in game from scratch out of our own effort.

We also do not intend to pave any commodities and we have adquiere most of our garnet shoppes from previous owners through fair trades. We simply want our home island back, the way it was supposed to be.

People might forgotten the island was forcefully taken from Divergent by the then ruling (not real) monarch of Vox Nihli , who broke the promise of a transfer and scuttled it to vargas.

We lost our chance to take it from the BK, but after lots of though we decided we want it back, is simple as that.

We want a fair cade, we have the ships , the time and the war chest. We hope to get the support of the ocean and reclaim Napi peak.
[Oct 12, 2015 10:54:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MissCee

Home? Your name isn't Loola.

(Edited for typo)
Misscee on Cobalt

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MissCee at Oct 12, 2015 7:28:47 PM]
[Oct 12, 2015 6:54:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Anyone can call anything home, home is where you feel safe and secure. Whilst Loola may have governed Napi, Napi can be anyone's home.

Unless, by that logic, Turtle Island is now Babylon's home?

P.S. Wrong "your" there love. Clearly "Fun With Phonics" wasn't your home.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by farmboy236 at Oct 12, 2015 7:21:36 PM]
[Oct 12, 2015 7:16:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Home? You're name isn't Loola.

inorite

(Pst, LPM, get with us cranky Coblatters or get off our lawn. Jeez!)
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Minsiem at Oct 12, 2015 7:26:07 PM]
[Oct 12, 2015 7:23:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Well for us who have a heart, home is where our heart resides.
[Oct 12, 2015 7:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MissCee

Anyone can call anything home, home is where you feel safe and secure. Whilst Loola may have governed Napi, Napi can be anyone's home.

Unless, by that logic, Turtle Island is now Babylon's home?

P.S. Wrong "your" there love. Clearly "Fun With Phonics" wasn't your home.

First off, edited. My bad.

Second of all, Napi can be anyone's home including THE COALITION!
Misscee on Cobalt

[Oct 12, 2015 7:29:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Clearly, that's a very good inference, good for you.
[Oct 12, 2015 7:33:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gorillabuddy

Eh anyone can call it home, but The Coalition has a pretty weak claim. As far as I'm aware, hardly any of their members(not even the governor) live there, or even in the arch. They don't seem to own many shoppes or stalls in the vicinity either, though I'm too lazy to check that much, so I may be wrong on that.
Pliskin of Cerulean

[Oct 12, 2015 8:19:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yerep

This is such a good Intent Post Luna!

Yes, come job for Adult Buffet, as we remain committed to making sure the Garnet Archipelago has supplies for dockside sales, as well as our continued support on helping the other shoppe owners of Napi and surrounding areas! I(We) have been purchasing supplies off the islands in the Garnet arch. We run KHs in the Arch. We do trade runs in the arch. I welcome new players to the game in the arch! I remain committed to ensuring Napi peak and other islands around keep docksides stocked. :)

I hope to see you there this weekend! No matter who you job for, remember we are here for FUN and that's the main reason for a game!

Fair Winds,
Loons!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by yerep at Oct 13, 2015 12:16:24 AM]
[Oct 13, 2015 12:08:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arakael

Well, no matter the reason, it's an excuse for a blockade, and that'll be fun. Fun is the reason for this game, so let's play.
Arakael on Cerulean
Captain of the Bilge Rat Rabble
"Infesting Cerulean until it sinks!"
[Oct 13, 2015 12:19:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Fun is the reason for this game, so let's play.

+1
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Oct 13, 2015 1:09:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

My Original Post has been edited per request of my adored PauseyPaul who wishes me to clarify the list of prizes on our All Frills Raffle! <3

Also I forgot to mention we will have Poe Prizes in vessel while we load! And Bonus to all incredibles, paid in vessel by your Local Xo!
[Oct 14, 2015 7:31:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

I haven't been watching napi closely, so I'm a little unclear about what is up.

The flag, Adult Buffet, wasn't created until June 30th, and has never owned Napi. When you talk about "wanting your home back", I guessing you mean when a different flag owned it, possibly when you were part of that flag? If so, which flag or flags were you referring to: Vox Nihili, Remember Us or Davy Jones' Locker?

How many shops are you going to build if you take Napi? I seem to remember at least one of those flags built 3 shops in one week...
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Oct 14, 2015 12:00:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Adult Buffet was indeed founded this year. But Divergent as a crew itself (Divergent is still the core of our flag) was born in Napi Peak about a year ago .

After a select group officers of Blackbeardd's crew (In which I include myself) won an event hosted by Dies Irae , Davy Jones Locker came to control the island, yet the then Monarch and us had a disagreement over ruling and the flag split.

Napi Peak wasn't return to those who won the original contest so under the Flag Vox Nihli (former Remember us) , Divergent reclaimed it and it stayed under our Care until may of 2015 when Quiox scuttled it to Vargas, breaking a promise of a transfer that was given to us when we chose to leave Vox Nihli and start our own flag..

Napi Peak was the reason why Divergent ever came to be, the island we contested for, and won more than once , the island that brought a group of friends (sadly not all of us remain in game) together. And that is reason enough to call it our Home.

While I governed Napi Peak we drop One shoppe, a shipyard (Mast in hand) who was taken back by a member who left divergent and remained in Vox Nihli and repurchased later on through secondary hands by me on July 2015 and I have no intentions of selling.
[Oct 14, 2015 2:21:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2668252#2668191

Blackbeardd placed several shops.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2669536#2669528

6! in two weeks... how does that happen?

I do think Algol has a legitimate question. Will you all place shops on Napi?

I don't care so much about the cobalt side, but I know many do.
[Oct 14, 2015 5:25:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Majorjr just paved too, let's not forget Majorjr! Yay Majorjr!
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Oct 14, 2015 5:33:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2668252#2668191

Blackbeardd placed several shops.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2669536#2669528

6! in two weeks... how does that happen?

I do think Algol has a legitimate question. Will you all place shops on Napi?

I don't care so much about the cobalt side, but I know many do.

Yes, Sea. As you can see on these old threads, we were very disgrunted when Blackbeardd went ahead and not only took the island but dropped 6 shoppes, That had nothing to do with Divergent, and actually we repurchased two of those dropped shoppes . Again through a secondary set of hands (they were handed to different pirates and we traced them to rebuy )and They are part of our flag shoppes now ( Hound Grog and Heavy Metal) .

At the present time we do not have plans to build in Napi peak right away, I will not lie and say I will never build because I might change my mind, but I will never Pave Commods as I make my poe through trading and killing spawns is not on my agenda. But no, in the immediate plans of retaking napi there is not any paving.
[Oct 14, 2015 5:50:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gorillabuddy

Out of curiosity, did those 6 shoppes actually do any damage to the economy? Did it reduce the supply or raise the price of the spawns in any meaningful way? Or are we just mad about it because of the principle?
Pliskin of Cerulean

[Oct 14, 2015 6:11:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

To be honest I think is more a principle thing.

I looked into this very closely and no one really profit from the drop of the shoppes per se, they were rushed by poorly paid labor, and sold to almost cost to the first set of hands they went to, and they didn't even stay in flag long. All to pay for a rushed and unsuccessful war campaign.

The Distillery and the Iron monger we purchase run well within the garnet standards though most of what it produces simply feeds our flag needs.

The real questions we should ask to those who drop shoppes are more along the line of: what do you need this particular shoppe for? Is there really no way to outsource it? Is no one else selling a shoppe around? Is a stall not enough? The right answers will provide valid reasons to build a shoppe, but simple greed will enrage the ocean as we see in so many threads.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Auraluna at Oct 14, 2015 9:43:43 PM]
[Oct 14, 2015 6:50:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

For the most part, when people whine about shoppes, it's always those who have shoppes already. If you think there are too many shoppes, dust your own. If you don't want to do it, learn to compete and adapt. Super simple stuff.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Oct 14, 2015 10:29:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

I know it had nothing to do with you all. It was touching on the subject of a flag placing lots of shops on that island. Personally, I don't think it could really be considered a "flag" thing when it was just Blackbeardd going shop happy.

I am all for a well placed shop.

What do you need this particular shoppe for? Is there really no way to outsource it? Is no one else selling a shoppe around? Is a stall not enough? The right answers will provide valid reasons to build a shoppe, but simple greed will enrage the ocean as we see in so many threads.
Well Said!

When several shops dusted on Guava, there was a lot of thought behind what was rebuilt in their place. I REALLY REALLY wanted a furnisher. And I could have gotten one. BUT it was NOT best for the island. I declined and had a look and felt a weavery would be better. So that is what was placed. People actually order from it. Colored cloths! I don't even get those sales on Namath.

I applaud those flags for putting serious thought into shop placement.

Building is fine. If there is aesthetic room (meaning more than just a spot to stick it) and if there is a need then, by all means the governing flag should. I enjoy pretty islands, and I enjoy being able to WALK them. Nu is a perfect example of how to trash an island and make it look terrible.

And please, let us not forget Major!....what a paver! A PAVER I tell YE!
[Oct 15, 2015 5:53:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

On behalf of all the pirates that form Adult Buffet we want to thank everyone who participated on the blockade today. Our victory tastes the sweetest shared amongst our friends.

And I , personally want to thank each one of my friends and allies, you guys know who you are, who kept a positive attitude, did their best at puzzling, gathering resources, and round up people even from beyond other oceans to come help me. I couldn't have done this without all of you.

Divergent sleeps in the shores that witness its foundation tonight, and the new crews and friends that have joined us in this journey and made a small crew family a lively and thriving flag are happy to call Napi their new home.

Thank you once more. Raffle will be sorted before Monday noon pirate time and don't forget to have a look at our Halloween events!!
[Oct 17, 2015 7:30:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roleni

Majorjr just paved too, let's not forget Majorjr! Yay Majorjr!

Obligatory bulldozer gif <3

Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Oct 17, 2015 10:27:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Yoink
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Oct 18, 2015 12:10:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Papa Maj <333333
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Oct 18, 2015 1:37:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Hola Jr <3 <3 <3

Keeping the ocean honest I sea
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Oct 19, 2015 12:53:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

I sea that our love is real and true. <33 come back soon.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

[Oct 19, 2015 1:46:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tinkylala

Mister Majerstate = <3³
<3^3 =)
Tinkylala on every ocean!
=)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tinkylala at Oct 19, 2015 6:11:32 PM]
[Oct 19, 2015 6:11:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates