• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 51
Posts: 51   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17421 times and has 50 replies Next Thread
Doulber

Classy.... Reply to this Post

Some disturbing images were sent to me today. These are from Aim during the blockade in which Qlimax Telecom, won the island.

I am posting these here, right now, to ensure that everyone understands when you've crossed the line on an online video game.

We all understand Illuminatti is a professionally organized flag, as you can see by their Monarch's statement in the following pictures.

----------------------------------------
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Oct 11, 2015 2:19:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Re: Classy.... Reply to this Post

Anchovia
[Oct 11, 2015 4:34:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Pretty ugly.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Oct 11, 2015 7:02:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Majorelle

Ha what a child!
~Embargo on Emerald
~King of High Society
[Oct 11, 2015 10:42:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainkim7

Hi Doulber and friends,

Did it ever occur to you that Illum maybe wasn't the one to put those building statements up? That they might possibly have been written by the prior owners - which over the past couple months included my flag and Bacon Strips? I can guarantee that I didn't write those statements and I am reasonably sure that Specialgirly didn't either. In which case, the only legitimate call out is that Illum didn't take the time to clean them up during their last ownership of the island. And you were perfectly capable of doing this call out on forum WHILE they held the island, which is when those screenshots were made, instead of waiting until the ownership change. Why the need to be so troll and the opposite of classy?

Thanks - aurorakim
[Oct 12, 2015 1:05:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Usarmy7

Hi Doulber and friends,

Did it ever occur to you that Illum maybe wasn't the one to put those building statements up? That they might possibly have been written by the prior owners - which over the past couple months included my flag and Bacon Strips? I can guarantee that I didn't write those statements and I am reasonably sure that Specialgirly didn't either. In which case, the only legitimate call out is that Illum didn't take the time to clean them up during their last ownership of the island. And you were perfectly capable of doing this call out on forum WHILE they held the island, which is when those screenshots were made, instead of waiting until the ownership change. Why the need to be so troll and the opposite of classy?

Thanks - aurorakim

+1
Armyboy says, "am i pretty"
Linxed says, "does the mirror burst if you look at it?"
Armyboy says, "yah ;_;"
Linxed says, "then you're to pretty for the mirror"
[Oct 12, 2015 4:36:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Usarmy7

The funny thing is obv this wasn't kate. And you're trying to say she isnt classy but everyone knows she didnt do that and you're posting this trying to make people believe in something she didnt do.
Armyboy says, "am i pretty"
Linxed says, "does the mirror burst if you look at it?"
Armyboy says, "yah ;_;"
Linxed says, "then you're to pretty for the mirror"
[Oct 12, 2015 4:58:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Hi Doulber and friends,

Thanks - aurorakim

Hello Aurorakim, Armyboy, and friends,

Your mutual friend that you share with me, King Cremate, informed me of this today. In any case, I ponder, why the news was not changed while being the deed holder to buildings? To be perfectly honest with you, I had no reason to ever venture to the housing on Aim. As I said, these were sent to me during the blockade.

Anyways, nice to meet you. Frankly, intentions of this post were not to troll. If you have ever read any of my other posts, you notice that there is quite a bit of sarcasm added; when I troll.

Armyboy; I wanted to bring awareness to something I felt was degrading.

In summary, the original posting of the news should have not of been made and those with the power to change the news, should have.

Let us hope that Qlimax Telecom rectify this issue over the next few days.

Yours truly,
D.
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Oct 12, 2015 5:22:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonderocean

We're pretty lazy when it comes to buildings but we'll fix it for ya
Peace
QT
Oceancool from hunter ;)
[Oct 12, 2015 6:06:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Hi Doulber and friends,

Thanks - aurorakim

Hello Aurorakim, Armyboy, and friends,

Your mutual friend that you share with me, King Cremate, informed me of this today. In any case, I ponder, why the news was not changed while being the deed holder to buildings? To be perfectly honest with you, I had no reason to ever venture to the housing on Aim. As I said, these were sent to me during the blockade.

Anyways, nice to meet you. Frankly, intentions of this post were not to troll. If you have ever read any of my other posts, you notice that there is quite a bit of sarcasm added; when I troll.

Armyboy; I wanted to bring awareness to something I felt was degrading.

In summary, the original posting of the news should have not of been made and those with the power to change the news, should have.

Let us hope that Qlimax Telecom rectify this issue over the next few days.

Yours truly,
D.

From my albeit limited experience with you Doulber, you're pretty funny. This is pretty bleh and poor.

To clear up what Kim and Doulber are referencing, Elfeesh wrote these things in the news. It takes a true governor to recognize the lifestyles of different economical classes in Puzzle Pirates. Let us not give that credit to Specialgirly and Illuminatti. #elfeeshbestgovernor2015
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Oct 12, 2015 6:27:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mmarple

Kudos to Elfeesh - These statements amused me, particularly the third. In addition Jonestown was hell so it fit. In their intended context they are fun. Sorry if they were sent to you Doulber, with the intent to insult. Regards
Megomargo on Emerald
[Oct 12, 2015 7:37:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gorillabuddy

The real problem here is not that she's insulting the inhabitants, it's that she didn't make a snazzy pun or reference.

I'll help out:

Deathly Hallows - Beats living under the stairs

Jonestown - This place is just to die for

Pine Boxes - Nothing happy about these little trees
Pliskin of Cerulean

[Oct 12, 2015 9:12:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

At Cremate, Elfeesh, Specialgirly, Kimmy.

It is not important who wrote it. The point frankly is someone here should of plugged their brain into the the commonsense and human decency department. I believe all four of you are supposed to be adults and are exhibiting as toddlers.

It is pointless to complain to the non existent OM about this kind of inane, childish, cruel, behaviour - they are sadly never there to police the game. So, this post isn't poor or trolling - its self policing.

If you don't care about the new player base then you are all going to need to buy more Poe or fleece more flaggies or poker for life to load your blockade ships with multi-clients and bots.

That first 5 mission tab cabin statement ... is not classy.

The 'curl up and die' in the crew meeting place .. Seriously YPP who is worse the one who wrote it or the person who left it ?

Jonestown massacre - hardly a pun or witticism relevant in Ypp for the relatives of those slain.
Codefish
Bite the Pillow
Cake or Death? It really depends if it is a Chocolate Eclair!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Codefish8 at Oct 12, 2015 11:46:10 PM]
[Oct 12, 2015 11:24:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Code, are you actually being serious?

Do you know how many people who've governed a large island in the past half year actually gave a crap about what the news was? Have you noticed how many buildings on how many larges still have BK statements?

Was it mature of Elfeesh to write this? No. Was it mature of Doulber or you to pin this on Specialgirly? No. Did many people actually enter those scenes to look at it? Maybe the shack one, but aside from that, I'm going to go with no. And let me get this one straight, how many people cared enough to say a thing about those statements that have been there for the past two months? None.

Yet, who sent it over to Doulber, probably joked about it and floated the idea of making a big deal of it here?

It does matter who wrote it. It doesn't matter who didn't see it and therefore did not remove it. It does matter who saw it, tried to be a douche about it and then act like other people were behaving like children.

I don't give a crap about the new playerbase and if I wanted to screw them over some more (we missed a few spawns while we were paving) I have a lot more PoE to do it with that I earned. Not that I bought, not that was donated. (Spare a few mill here or there, shoutouts to Bacon Strips devotees). If you think for a second that the majority of the new playerbase cares what's written in a scene they hardly ever see, you don't understand the minds of the droves of stupid teenagers that make up this game's community now.

Lastly, you call this self policing? Maybe for the whole fifteen people who read these forums that play the game and the forty that don't play the game anymore, sure. Unfortunately, the majority of the forum community now is Qlimax Telecom and I can guarantee they think this is funny because they're the same jackanapes that we were.

Puzzle Pirates is an old and outdated game. You, Kim and Specialgirly will disagree, but after how easy it was to stomp the ocean in the summer, pave spawns and make people mad all at the same time, I have to tell you: making people mad and trolling in this game is way more fun than playing it and dealing with the (small) masses of idiots that take it seriously.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Oct 12, 2015 11:36:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

@ cremate

Yes I am. Its about time someone stood up and said enough is enough.
Its behaviour like this - which is why only 15 people read the forum and 140 alts play the game daily.
Codefish
Bite the Pillow
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Codefish8 at Oct 12, 2015 11:59:20 PM]
[Oct 12, 2015 11:48:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I wrote all of that for you and you basically said k.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Oct 12, 2015 11:49:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

I wrote all of that for you and you basically said k.

k
Codefish
Bite the Pillow
[Oct 13, 2015 12:00:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

And let me get this one straight, how many people cared enough to say a thing about those statements that have been there for the past two months? None Shadowiie.

Everytime I knock on the doors of the Silver Storm's Fine Crew Hall in the hopes that Codefish will let me in, she rejects me, and on top of that the statement is telling me to die! Then I have to walk to my tiny little shack in the middle of nowhere surrounded by pines and boxes to have the statement remind me of how broke I am. How inhumain can this pirate world be!?
Shadowiie on Emerald
[Oct 13, 2015 12:16:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Eyooooo

You guys want to hear a good joke? Armyboy at aimuari.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Oct 13, 2015 1:24:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonderocean

Unfortunately, the majority of the forum community now is Qlimax Telecom and I can guarantee they think this is funny because they're the same jackanapes that we were.

We're just 5 people, leave us alone :'(

How about another joke Pauly, that was a good one!
Oceancool from hunter ;)
[Oct 13, 2015 4:23:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrsanders7

With Qlimax Telecom being mentioned in this thread, I felt like responding. I do not care (alot) about these statements in housing. They're somewhat funny and relevant, definitely doesn't hurt me when I read those. For others they might be offensive and they should probably better be removed. I don't think anyone really had to get his feelings checked at the doctor after reading it.

Other than that, Aurorakim was very classy after the Sayers, Aim and Addy cade. Same goes for Specialgirly I heard (and even Armyboy 1 day after the cade) Gotta give credit where its due. I had a lot of fun being back in the cadenav scene and cading against Illuminatti and I'm looking forward to more of these.

GG, WP, good luck in possible future meet-ups :)

Carpaccio: still looking for a new forum signature
Carpaccio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GKowv1W7Oea5Ykpa9YPow
(Recordings of old cades and cadesims)
[Oct 13, 2015 4:42:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainkim7

Dear Codefish,

You said: It is not important who wrote it. The point frankly is someone here should of plugged their brain into the the commonsense and human decency department. I believe all four of you are supposed to be adults and are exhibiting as toddlers.

Cremate said: It does matter who wrote it. It doesn't matter who didn't see it and therefore did not remove it. It does matter who saw it, tried to be a douche about it and then act like other people were behaving like children.

Here's the thing. By Cremate's admission those building statements have been up for a good 2 months at least. Which means they were there even when I had the island. The absolute ONLY callout that you can make to either Specialgirly or myself is that we didn't clean them up - either by design or by oversight.

The sum total of the argument is this: The news statements are offensive and shouldn't have been put up in the first place, and once discovered, should have come down. Your responsibility, then, was to approach the person you believed responsible for making them or else had the ability to remove them, and ask them to be removed. And to submit both a complaint and a petition about the statements because of their offensiveness. You did not do the first but chose instead to take it to the public forum and create a stink. And it sounds from the tone of your post that you probably didn't do the others, or if you did, you probably got an unsatisfactory response back. And in being so offended and taking it to the public forum, you didn't even do it yourself, but approached it in a sideways and inflammatory way. So who is the person behaving like a toddler over this?

Now you've got the QTpies involved in the court of public opinion, and maybe they'll be shamed into removing the statements (or have) and maybe they won't. That's on them. They're a decent group so you might get what you want there, especially since you're also in their flag (which used to be yours). But next time, please follow a better process. This one whether intended or not came across exactly as described by Cremate, and that's unfortunate because I would like to think you're better than that.

Thanks - aurorakim
[Oct 13, 2015 9:11:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonderocean

their flag (which used to be yours)

Just to put things right: She's not in the flag and has never owned it
because:
Je suis le patron
Oceancool from hunter ;)
[Oct 13, 2015 11:36:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrsanders7

Ocean obviously became more sensitive btw. I remember Suprguido writing down 'Exposed is Gay' in housing news after they beat Illusion at Aimuari. Everyone had a good laugh about it, except Imrans...

Those were the days...
Carpaccio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GKowv1W7Oea5Ykpa9YPow
(Recordings of old cades and cadesims)
[Oct 13, 2015 11:36:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonderocean

Ocean obviously became more sensitive

Why don't we talk about the line up for Belgium - Israel for a change?
Oceancool from hunter ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wonderocean at Oct 13, 2015 12:08:14 PM]
[Oct 13, 2015 11:40:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Specialgirl7

Dear Codefish,

If you really had a problem with the comments on the houses; then you should have found me or had others tell me about it like you had done recently on another matter. That would have been the mature and adult thing to do. Granted, I should have changed the messages if I had taken the time to visit every building on the island. But since, my time is limited, I decided to spend my precious time doing things like supporting the local community and helping others. Due to my real life responsibilities: family and work; I prioritize what I can do. I am here to have fun and enjoy the game as it is intended to be : a social game. Trolling will happen and I can't make everyone happy but I believe that my actions and sincerity speak louder than your words. Thank you for your concern and wanting to be a pp police officer. There is always a need for an outstanding, righteous person like yourself to monitor the messages on the buildings.

Sincerely,
Specialgirly
Capt of Spirit of the Caribbean
Queen of Illuminatti
If you chose to drink the kool-aid; watch out for the things that are put in it. It can be toxic to you and to others.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Specialgirl7 at Oct 13, 2015 12:11:18 PM]
[Oct 13, 2015 12:09:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Justrandomzz

I just want to say that I approve of all statements in the houses at Aim.

P.S. Hi Kim

P.S.S. Go Qlimax
Justrandomzz on Emerald and Meridian
Captain of Shots Fired
King of Black Dawn Brigade
[Oct 13, 2015 1:14:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

I agree with Codefish.

The game would be better and stronger if island owners would take time to rewrite statements.

I would not expect Specialgirly to show class whether she knew the statements were there or not.

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Oct 20, 2015 10:55:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

This whole thread is full of petty BS. Get over yourselves.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Oct 23, 2015 5:37:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I see no reason to get over Bacon Strips, Barcium.

#neverforget #freechillii #freehaze #freeiameric #freeelfish
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Setsusa at Oct 23, 2015 3:37:25 PM]
[Oct 23, 2015 3:35:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 51   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates