• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2728 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Poisonxx

Account deleting Reply to this Post

How many weeks do I have before my account or pirate is deleted due to inactivity and what are the solutions to avoid being delete, aside from logging on every day
[Oct 1, 2015 7:24:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zaruds

Re: Account deleting Reply to this Post

How many weeks do I have before my account or pirate is deleted due to inactivity and what are the solutions to avoid being delete, aside from logging on every day

I think this article from Yppedia will have the answears you are looking for ;) > Deleting Pirates - Purging
----------------------------------------
Zaruds on Emerald Ocean

Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all. ~ Johnny Depp
[Oct 1, 2015 7:45:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Don't rely on that... I've had some of mine deleted after two weeks
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Oct 1, 2015 8:24:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

If you buy doubs with money... real money...or buy subscription time, your account will be safe.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Oct 1, 2015 8:40:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poisonxx

If you buy doubs with money... real money...or buy subscription time, your account will be safe.

I bought doubs using my credit card, so when you said it will be safe, will it not be deleted however long I dont logged in?
[Oct 1, 2015 9:29:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LadyKay006

I bought doubs using my credit card, so when you said it will be safe, will it not be deleted however long I dont logged in?

That is correct. I have gone years without logging back in and my account/pirates were fine.

If you purchase dubloons with money your account is saved.
~LK~
LadyKay of Meridian
[Oct 1, 2015 9:43:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://home.comcast.net/~ladykay006/pictures.html    LadyKay006 [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Yes so feel free to take a long nap :D and not worry about your pirates poofing!
[Oct 1, 2015 11:41:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forestria5

By "account" you mean EVERY pirate under that login info, even if they are on more than one ocean?
Forestria~~finished memming all oceans on 7/27/17:
Cerulean = 678
Ice = 136
Emerald = 670
Jade = 356
Opal = 295
Meridian = 653
Obsidian = 178
TOTAL = 2,966 league points
[Oct 2, 2015 5:41:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Correct! :D
[Oct 2, 2015 5:53:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates