• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2129 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
vortexae

Release 2015-09-29 - commods with personal PoE? Reply to this Post

Reading today's release notes , I see this in the Bugfixes:

Adding a separate note in the vessel logs when a pirate uses their personal PoE (rather than the vessel coffers) to pay for commodities.

I am not aware of any interface that allows a pirate aboard a ship to pay for commodities using anything other than vessel coffers. A pirate can deposit their personal PoE into the coffers, and then purchase commodities, but that's still using the coffers to pay for it. How would this new "separate note" come into play at all? What am I missing?

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but I'm kinda feeling stupid right now. I've been playing this game almost a decade, and I do a lot of trading, but this has me stumped.
----------------------------------------
Cerulean: Teshka
Meridian: Millefleur, Oshun & the crew
Emerald: Nensieuisge. Also Millefleur.
Y en el Océano Jade, soy la pirata Serenidad.

I blog YPP!
[Sep 29, 2015 1:22:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.nicolejleboeuf.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Release 2015-09-29 - commods with personal PoE? Reply to this Post

Adding a separate note in the vessel logs when a pirate uses their personal PoE (rather than the vessel coffers) to pay for commodities.

I am not aware of any interface that allows a pirate aboard a ship to pay for commodities using anything other than vessel coffers.

When you are just an officer (e.g. not a FO, SO or captain) in a crew, don't you have to pay for stock out of your pocket?
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wrs1864b at Sep 29, 2015 1:44:24 PM]
[Sep 29, 2015 1:43:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vortexae

Re: Release 2015-09-29 - commods with personal PoE? Reply to this Post

I am not aware of any interface that allows a pirate aboard a ship to pay for commodities using anything other than vessel coffers.

When you are just an officer (e.g. not a FO, SO or captain) in a crew, don't you have to pay for stock out of your pocket?

*lightbulb*

Forgot about that.

*blush*

In my defense, it's been a very long while since I've had normal-officer-eye-view of the vessel. :-P
Cerulean: Teshka
Meridian: Millefleur, Oshun & the crew
Emerald: Nensieuisge. Also Millefleur.
Y en el Océano Jade, soy la pirata Serenidad.

I blog YPP!
[Sep 29, 2015 1:54:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.nicolejleboeuf.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates