• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4189 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Hunni5

Malicious Intent's pillage with expos, trivia, and a raffle! Reply to this Post

Hi folks! It's that time of the month again for another fun event that's built like a giveaway! Details below-
Updated Time: September 26th, 2:30PM GT, with jobbing starting by 2:00pm GT
Type: Pillage
Features: Raffling, Piratey trivia, and lots of expos! I'm currently sitting on 13 expos to do.
Event crew: Corsair's Curse with Malicious Intent
Jobbing contact: Fionae on the ship Creepy Mummichog
Bonus: We have Skele Amulets for this- Come get those trophies!

As for the raffle, I'm giving away a familiar (Parrot, tan/rose), explorer sloop and regular sloop! To earn tickets here's how it works. You'll get 3 tickets for increds, 2 for excellents, and 1 for good. The better you do the more of a chance you'll have! We'll divy out some numbers at the end of it and announce a winner!

Piratey trivia will be run by Mindcrafter, and he'llask questions every few league points. First and correct answer will earn 1k.

Hope to see you there! <3

Edit: Changed the raffle prize, how it's scored and updated the time to be slightly earlier.
----------------------------------------
Fionae
Meridian!
Eating everyone's pie since 2005
----------------------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Hunni5 at Sep 26, 2015 2:04:03 PM]
[Sep 24, 2015 9:23:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates