• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1906 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Dynasty666

Glitched Gilded Chair? Reply to this Post

I have an "old" blue gilded chair which i believe that I received as a bonus item from a doubloon purchase near April 2012 when Gold box furniture was just coming out.

It is placed differently as shown in this picture below. Left side is the chair in question and the right side is a regular chair.

I'm wondering if anyone can remember if in fact it did come from a doubloon purchase somewhere near April 2012 and I'm remembering correctly, or if this is a glitched/booched chair somehow.
----------------------------------------
~Etrigan on Emerald~
[Aug 25, 2015 3:38:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meehearties

Re: Glitched Gilded Chair? Reply to this Post

This is booched chair from the very first release of chairs. We had to petition to have the OM's change them to the correct ones. Everyone got the wrong chairs to start.

Mee
----------------------------------------
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Aug 25, 2015 3:48:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates