• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6756 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
shawnamills

OEJ+ ? DE+ ??? What does all this mean... Reply to this Post

Regarding Kraken/sea monster hunts and so-called "elite" jobber requests...can anyone please decode what these abbreviations mean in the voyage board?

OEJ+
DE+
FF 2/2/2

I can't understand...I just started YPP again after a long hiatus. Thank you for your assistance!
[Aug 2, 2015 2:15:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Re: OEJ+ ? DE+ ??? What does all this mean... Reply to this Post

Welcome back!

OEJ+ Means the the Officer in charge is hiring those with the One Eyed Jack trophy or better

DE+ same as above except the Deviled Egg trophy

FF in regards to Kraken means the Flailing Flan trophy

But in this case FF 2/2/2 is for a Cursed Isle and means the Frenetic Forage trophy, the 2/2/2 is simply they are wanting 2 sailors/riggers, 2 carpers/patchers and 2 bilgers.

If you wish to find out the requirements for the trophies and don't mind spoilers they can be found on the Yppedia.
----------------------------------------
~Princessmg~
[Aug 2, 2015 2:45:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zeldi123

Dont thinking like posting another topic just for that so i will ask here for now...
is there any kraken guide?
like how to nav there and all of that?
i also need a Bnav guide to learn all the wind and whirlpool so its a bit the same lol
i tried youtube and it helped a bit but i still need something better
[Aug 8, 2015 11:27:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maitredodo

Dont thinking like posting another topic just for that so i will ask here for now...
is there any kraken guide?
like how to nav there and all of that?
i also need a Bnav guide to learn all the wind and whirlpool so its a bit the same lol
i tried youtube and it helped a bit but i still need something better

Try these simulators (Battle Navigation):
http://dachimpy.com/applications/index
----------------------------------------
Masterdodo on Opal/Emerald
Atlantis, what else?
[Aug 8, 2015 2:40:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates