• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2156 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Deecup

Universe A Presents - Your Chance to Govern Turtle! Reply to this Post

This weekend past we were very fortunate to receive a great deal of support in the attacking of Turtle Island on Saturday, March 21st. As an island that has been under tight lock and key for many years, we thought we'd give everyone a chance to try on the governor hat for a couple minutes and grab some quick screenies and/or portraits! If this is something you're interested in, post below!

We thought this would be a great way to thank everyone who came out and helped last weekend and would be something that some pirates might be interested in! As a result, we will be holding an "open palace" from 9:00am PST on Sunday, March 29th, until around 10:30am PST.

We'll be aiming for 5-10 minute governorship's which should our governor's ample time to get a portrait and take some screenies and brag to all of their friends!

Unfortunately, because Turtle Island is a large and can be built on, all entrants must remain inside the palace and/or buildings or at the island dock as to ensure that no buildings are being dropped by our temporary governors. Should participants fail to comply with this request their governorship will be stripped effective immediately.

If you are unable to make this time, you may also contact me via PM and we can arrange a time that works for both our royals and you. We're more than willing to reschedule for individuals who can not make this time slot!

As a final note, it would be awesome if you decide on which clothing and portrait backgrounds you would like to use before the actual portrait is taken to help run through the portrait process as quick as possible to let everyone have a chance before some of our royals head off to work!
----------------------------------------
-Deecup.
-Official Spokeswoman of Universe A.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Deecup at Mar 27, 2015 8:25:59 AM]
[Mar 26, 2015 11:55:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

Re: Universe A Presents - Your Chance to Govern Turtle! Reply to this Post

Questions/Answers

Example wrote: 
Question: What do I have to pay to be governor for this event?

Not a dime!

Example wrote: 
Question: Do I have to leave my flag to be governor?

Nope, we can make anyone from any flag governor using the in-game mechanics.

Example wrote: 
Question: Do I have to be subscribed to govern an island?

Nope!
-Deecup.
[Mar 26, 2015 11:58:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Katerin9

sounds like fun. sign me up I am sticking in the palace. --Goldenkat
[Mar 29, 2015 8:49:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deecup

Thanks everyone who came out, we hope you enjoyed your time serving as governor of Turtle Island! :)
-Deecup.
[Mar 29, 2015 10:47:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates