• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 69
Posts: 69   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 33201 times and has 68 replies Next Thread
RonenOsden

Re: Drawing Avatars for Tips- Four Year Anniversary! Reply to this Post

Awesome as always! Excited for you also!
----------------------------------------
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[May 16, 2017 8:43:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

It's been a while since I ordered one so it's highly time I did <3

Pirate name: Bisca
Ocean: Emerald
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): I think 4 or 5.
Eye type/colour (YPP-style vs actual eyeballs):
Portrait link (if needed): Recently my backgrounds have been chosen to be in game.. Perhaps me *making* those backgrounds? I'll post links to those below.
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: A curious and annoying little tan monkey.
Include any injuries?: Nope.
Animated(if so, elaborate)/inanimate: Not animated.
Nose or no nose?: Nope.
Name on avatar?(yes/no): Yes
Border?(yes/no): Doesn't matter.
Any other details: Links to my backgrounds:
An Artist's Idea
Green Glory
Dazzling Hearts
Sweethearts
Bisca - Obsidian Ocean - former Emerald Ocean

Avvy by: Cattrin
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at May 17, 2017 4:57:22 AM]
[May 17, 2017 4:56:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Here's Janepeg's:

[watch here]

I hope you like it! Unfortunately, I think the coat is mostly black in the back, so I tried to incorporate green and mint in other areas.

Side note: looks like Livestream makes people log in to watch stuff now. That's lame. I'll look for another site to post to- maybe youtube's new livestream will work better in general: doesn't require a login, would upload in something better than 288p, not lag my computer as bad, and also keeps it up indefinitely.

That sounds like just a little bit of an improvement!

Queue:
Cptnronen
Bisca
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 4 times, last edit by cattrin at Jun 15, 2017 8:11:33 AM]
[Jun 15, 2017 8:02:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Hey Cat, I'd love to get a new avatar sorted if possible. :)

Pirate name: Keerin
Ocean: Cerulean
Description of what you want (please include here what style you want it after, use one of the above numbered pictures as a reference): Style 3's probably best for this, but of course it's up to you... Petunia the pony wants to hog the avatar space, so something goofy with her close up with my pirate behind her looking shocked or disgruntled. Maybe she could have her tongue out looking like she's licking the screen or something... if that's not too difficult to do!
Eye type/colour (YPP-style vs actual eyeballs): Don't think it matters
Portrait link (if needed): This look , and a portrait of Petunia if needed
Do you have an familiars or pets you would like included?: You don't have to add the parrot in the portraits above, maybe my rose or pink octos would suit it better :)
Include any injuries?: Yes, hook and patch
Animated(if so, elaborate)/inanimate: No animation
Nose or no nose?: No nose
Name on avatar?(yes/no): Could I get one with the name on just in case I like it better please?
Border?(yes/no): Yes
Any other details: Nope, that's it!

Thank you!
Gone
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Runkeerin at Jun 20, 2017 7:34:01 AM]
[Jun 20, 2017 7:26:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Alright mates, I'm going to be trying out this new-fangled Youtube streaming thing.

It'll be on [this channel] that I used to use for timelapse videos back in the day.

[I think this'll be a direct link.]

After I'm finished, it'll take a bit to process, then be available as a regular video [here] for those who missed the stream.

Unfortunately I can't get the audio to come through, so you'll have to supply your own tunes.

In other news: I'm looking to wrap up this shop and post a new one in anticipation of the new ocean. I'm also very behind on the anniversary title update.

I can't quite crank out avatars as fast as I'd like due to a two-hour commute (just for the summer), so I'll try to do what I can during weekends.

Also:
If anyone whose avatar I haven't started yet, (right now I've only started Cptnronen's), would like to update their orders for something Obsidian-related, be my guest!

Queue:
Bisca
Keerin
Mikipiki
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

[Edit 5 times, last edit by cattrin at Jul 1, 2017 7:13:09 AM]
[Jul 1, 2017 4:55:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

/me watches the magic unfold

As far as I gathered before youtube had a fit and gave me constant errors, I believe you had me looking underwater at my leg, versus me lifting it out of the water. (Since im pretty sure it looked like I was holding my breath)

--- This is way better then my suggestion, as per usual. Whatever you feel - go for it please! --- As long as it gets the point across and Im wearing light green. Anything goes :) Except for noses, they have no place in pp.
[Jul 1, 2017 6:53:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Good morning everyone- I will be streaming again momentarily.

Trying out a different encoder this time, and also on Twitch to see how that is.

https://www.twitch.tv/cattrin

I'm also testing out Twitch's royalty-free music library, so we'll see about that too.

This encoder lets me do window-only selection, and works with photoshop, so I can also see the chat this time. :)

Except for noses, they have no place in pp.

Dang, I'll have to remove the frame where I had you also realize your nose is missing.
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cattrin at Jul 2, 2017 5:04:58 AM]
[Jul 2, 2017 5:00:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Here's Cptnronen's:

With and without name. I've never drawn so many feet in my life!

Unfortunately I forgot to tick the box in Twitch that saves streams as videos, so there's no recording if you missed the stream.

That's ticked now so future streams should be saved.

I hope it's what you wanted!

Queue:
Bisca
Keerin
Mikipiki

Note: I'll be remaking this shop thread soon, so you three in the queue look for that one for pickup. :)
Cattrin of Cerulean

[Edit 2 times, last edit by cattrin at Jul 2, 2017 7:43:55 AM]
[Jul 2, 2017 7:40:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

<3 its awesome, ty!
[Jul 2, 2017 8:16:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 69   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates