• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 20
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5115 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
lilymoon

People's Choice Easter Eggs 2015! [Winners Announced!] Reply to this Post

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

The EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2015 event is finished and has been judged! Thus, it must be time for the People's Choice contest to begin!

How to enter your vote:
    Choose your favorite 5 eggs from the rendered egg page on YPPedia that do not include the winning entries, and were not created by yourself!
    Record the name of the artist who made the egg, and the egg number (from left to right). If you are unsure of the egg number, click on the egg you want to vote for and you will find the egg artist name and number!
    Rank your favorite five eggs from 1 to 5 (with your most favorite being 1st)
    PM your choices to me, along with your pirate name and ocean, by midnight game-time on the 3rd of April, 2015!

Please don't post your choices in this thread!

How votes will be scored:

The People's Choice Easter Eggs votes will be scored using a points system:
    1st choice = 5 points
    2nd choice = 4 points
    3rd choice = 3 points
    4th choice = 2 points
    5th choice = 1 point
The winning eggs will be those that score the most points overall.

If your egg is chosen as a winner of the People's Choice, you will receive unlimited bragging rights, and perhaps something nice from Clotho?

Please post any comments or questions in this thread!
----------------------------------------
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Apr 7, 2015 2:42:01 PM]
[Mar 13, 2015 4:39:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
pickypeanut

Re: People's Choice Easter Eggs 2015! Vote now! [Deadline April 3rd 2015] Reply to this Post

<wipes sweat from brow>

It was so hard to narrow down to just 5! I don't know how the OM's are able to judge these events year after year. Kudos to them. lol Anyways, my picks have been finally made. I hope to see some of these eggs re-entered next year!
---Lastcall--- of Emerald

Forumn avatar made by the talented Frayscarlet :)
[Mar 14, 2015 6:21:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Re: People's Choice Easter Eggs 2015! Vote now! [Deadline April 3rd 2015] Reply to this Post

I hope to see some of these eggs re-entered CHOSEN next year!

I was so sad that not all of my favorites were chosen....sure hope they come out on top here! At any rate, my votes are in. Lol, now I just have to wait till Easter weekend to find out if the masses agreed with my choices!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Mar 14, 2015 9:03:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sophiegraytb

That was too hard, PM sent!
Skyelanis - Cerulean via Midnight
[Mar 17, 2015 10:57:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
srachit

My bad pm'ed
Raaz on Emerald
Pandaraaz on Meridian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by srachit at Mar 17, 2015 1:14:22 PM]
[Mar 17, 2015 12:49:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

srachit:

PM your choices to me

[Click here to PM]
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cattrin at Mar 17, 2015 1:05:03 PM]
[Mar 17, 2015 1:04:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Ahh you are perfect Cattrin! I was about to explain how to PM on forums but you made it much easier.

Example of how to vote:

1. Clotho's egg #6
2. Apollo's egg #2
3. Nemesis's egg #1
4. Caliope's egg #1
5. Galene's egg #4
Bisca - Obsidian Ocean - former Emerald Ocean

Avvy by: Scythera
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at Mar 17, 2015 1:18:24 PM]
[Mar 17, 2015 1:13:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Don't forget to send me your vote! You've got one week left! :D
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 27, 2015 9:53:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Ahazelaar

alaya-5 sizzly-5 kevinson-5 carrd-4 greylady-8
[Apr 3, 2015 3:06:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

alaya-5 sizzly-5 kevinson-5 carrd-4 greylady-8

Ahoy Ahazelaar!! Please send this to me in a PM with your pirate name and ocean before the end of today so your vote can be counted.

Click here to PM me your vote

Reminder everyone! You have until midnight game time TONIGHT to get yer votes in!

Click here to PM me your vote

Apollo wrote: 

[Apr 3, 2015 7:14:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Voting is now complete! Stay tuned for the results! :)
Apollo wrote: 

[Apr 4, 2015 12:09:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

First off, thanks to all who took the time to vote!

These were such awesome entries, and I know it wasn't just me having a tough time picking only five top choices.

Now lets see how your votes turned out! [ ....... Drum Roll! ....... ]

Presenting the 2015 People's Choice Eggs!

In first place, with 30 points - Sapphic of Emerald's 1st egg! Sapphic wins supreme bragging rights, as well as a two event eggs: Herowena's "Ornamental" egg and Firstround's "Stars and Hearts" egg.

In a very close second place, with 28 points - Lastcall of Emerald's 4th egg! Lastcall wins one event egg: Skyelanis's "Chocolate Cream" egg.

In third place, with 22 points - Greylady of Meridian's 6th egg! Greylady wins one event egg: Faeree's "Bejeweled" egg.

In fourth place, with 21 points, we have a tie! Lastcall of Emerald's 1st egg and Greylady of Meridian's 2nd egg! Both will each win one event egg. Greylady wins Herowena's "Ornamental" egg and Lastcall wins Firstround's "Stars and Hearts" egg.

In fifth place, with 20 points - Faeree of Emerald's 7th egg! Faeree wins Greylady's "Eggsplosive Keg" Egg.

In sixth place, with 14 points - Bisca of Emerald's 1st egg! Bisca wins Faeree's "Flower Planter" Egg.

In seventh place we have a four way tie! With 12 points - Sizzly of Emerald's 1st egg, Faeree of Emerald's 5th egg, and Bookling of Emerald's 1st AND 4th eggs! Sizzly wins Feix's "Meandros" Egg, Faeree wins Lastcall's "Ocean Bliss" egg, and Bookling wins Firstround's "Heart o' Gold" egg AND Herowena's "Pastel Rainbow" egg.

In eighth place we have a tie! With 11 points - Meadflagon of Cerulean's 1st egg and Bisca of Emerald's 3rd egg! Meadflagon wins Skyelanis's "Diamond Stripe" egg and Bisca wins Thalatta's "Striped Wave" egg.

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards! Your votes do count and for those that didn't have their designs selected by the Arrtists this year, please do resubmit them next year! You never know what next year will bring :)

A huge thank ye to our wonderful Clotho Bunny who generously provides the prizes and will be delivering them in the next few days!

For anyone interested in viewing the voting details, click here .
Apollo wrote: 

[Apr 7, 2015 2:40:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
pickypeanut

A big thank you to all the voters out there who voted for my eggs. There were so many great eggs this year to choose from. Thank you as well to Faeree for hosting the event and Clotho for the prizes. I hope to re-enter a couple of my eggs next year based on these event results :) Thanks again everyone! <333333
---Lastcall--- of Emerald

Forumn avatar made by the talented Frayscarlet :)
[Apr 7, 2015 5:07:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm sad I forgot to vote in time, but the winners picked were amazing!
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Apr 7, 2015 5:08:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Congratulations, everyone! RE-ENTER THEM!
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Apr 7, 2015 5:48:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Wow! 2 eggs :D Thank you everyone for voting and congratulations to the other winners <3
Bisca - Obsidian Ocean - former Emerald Ocean

Avvy by: Scythera
[Apr 8, 2015 12:58:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Congrats to all of the winners, and thanks for choosing 2 of my eggies! A big "THANK YE!" to Faeree for running this event, and to Clotho-bunny for hopping out delivering our very special eggs. :)
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Apr 8, 2015 7:47:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Prizes have been delivered!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Faeree for hosting this event!
[Apr 10, 2015 8:50:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

I had no idea until I saw the box in my inventory just now >.< - thanks for everything mates, congrats as well!
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Apr 10, 2015 11:35:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paulpopper

I'm so embarrassed.
I've been pretty busy and never even noticed the box.

Then, I went ahead and completely forgot about this until right now and what do you know? I was picked. :D

Thanks so much!! It's put a great big smile on my face. ^_^
Sapphic on Emerald Ocean. :D
[May 21, 2015 9:51:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates