• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2268 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
gagund

Trinkets that have color? Reply to this Post

So apparently phantom hands have colors attached to them? Would have never ever known without the trinket update.

Anyone else find any other trinkets that have unsee-able colors?
----------------------------------------
-Gagundss
[Feb 25, 2015 4:42:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

Re: Trinkets that have color? Reply to this Post

The Wraith Blade is grey
[Feb 26, 2015 1:18:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

So apparently phantom hands have colors attached to them? Would have never ever known without the trinket update.

Anyone else find any other trinkets that have unsee-able colors?

Over in the YPPedia Community, we've been talking about weird trinket colors quite a bit since the release. Another oddity we've noticed is that the jam jar is apparently colored.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Feb 26, 2015 11:51:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

The Wraith Blade is grey

Apparently I missed that competition, but the earlier Rumble Release competition gave me a "stars belt" trinket that is cyan. The "3" in the trinket is, indeed cyan (or close too it), while the yppedia Trinket article shows a red "3".
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Feb 26, 2015 12:43:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Also, while the "red" phoenix feather is not really a surprise (if it weren't red, the booched colors wouldn't have been possible), the golden dragon scale is allegedly red, too. Some of them probably have colors possible just in case they decide they want to add more colors later...but I assume some of them, like the scale, are just minor booches.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Feb 26, 2015 1:04:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

I've got an obviously red Dragon Pendant that's listed as having no color on mouseover, though the Viking Raid palette includes red. We always knew we could get non-standard colors on trinkets, but in this case the color must have been null and defaulted to displaying the first color in the game's entire palette.

I also have a crewbie who has Carcharias Coin, with an H, while the ones I have are called Carcarias Coin.

Also, I was surprised to discover that every Brigand King trinket that we thought for years was green, are all listed as being lime.
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ameranth at Mar 5, 2015 11:55:05 AM]
[Mar 5, 2015 11:53:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Ameranth wrote: 
Also, I was surprised to discover that every Brigand King trinket that we thought for years was green, are all listed as being lime.

I'm not. What surprises me is that we've been calling them "green" for years, because they quite obviously look lime.
[Mar 5, 2015 12:19:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates