• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4108 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Earlybyrd

Puzzle Pirates On Android Reply to this Post

I really would like to know is the app for puzzle pirates out on the IPad. If it is why forget about the fellow Android user? I was hoping for years you would make this an app. And you do just not for the nineteen year old middle class :P Can an Android app be possible and in the future or do I go throw a $1,000 down for an IPad?
[Feb 22, 2015 11:29:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Earlybyrd

Re: Puzzle Pirates On Android Reply to this Post

Okay I found out they discontinued the app. My question now is if they would have marketed on apps such ass candy crush saga wouldn't puzzle pirates generate a HUGE fan base?
[Feb 22, 2015 11:35:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

YPP seems pretty opposed to marketing or advertising in any form, which is a huge mistake in many players' opinion.
----------------------------------------
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Feb 22, 2015 11:54:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Three Rings Design has run advertising campaigns in the past or I wouldn't have heard of Puzzle Pirates. But advertising campaigns are expensive and it seems like funds are tight and have been that way for several years.

The company is opposed to selling in-game advertising to other parties, as they have stated that is too intrusive and detracts from the gameplay experience. That is the only form of advertising I've heard that Three Rings Design has been opposed to.
----------------------------------------
[Feb 22, 2015 12:15:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Earlybyrd

Well honestly you got to spend cash to make cash, also I feel as if there advertising wasn't thought out well. Miniclips how a lot of people heard about it. Advertise to an extremely popular app and that's just asking for a ton new users. They would have a lot more money if spending limits weren't in place. The poe sink will eventually handle the dubloons purchased.
[Feb 23, 2015 11:58:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates