• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2021 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
espada1992

Best ship for pilly? Reply to this Post

Hi,i wanna buy a ship for pilly,i'm stuck between Baghlah and Junk,I know that Junk can fire large cbs but Baghlah can fire 2 med cbs.Can i get a few opinions on which ship is better?
[Feb 18, 2015 3:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doghnut1

Re: Best ship for pilly? Reply to this Post

Each has its pros and cons.
A baghlah's 2 medium cbs deal more damage than 1 large one, but they also cost more, and it's easier to get maxed than a junk.
So Baghlah = quicker battles, easier to get maxed.
Junk = slower battles, a bit harder to get maxed.
The difference is slight in my point of view, so it's just a matter of preference I guess. Good luck!
----------------------------------------
Doghnut on Meridian
[Feb 18, 2015 7:30:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Best ship for pilly? Reply to this Post

In addition to what the poster above me said, there's the consideration of how hard it is to get guns filled. If you don't have a ready source of good gunners available, go for the junk. If you have a couple ultimate gunners ready and willing, go for the baglah. In between... your call.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Feb 18, 2015 10:17:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates