• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 405
Posts: 405   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 66948 times and has 404 replies Next Thread
CapnKkatz

Re: EGGS! 2015 Test Rendering Thread Reply to this Post

@ Firstround -
----------------------------------------
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Edit 1 times, last edit by CapnKkatz at Mar 2, 2015 2:02:47 PM]
[Mar 2, 2015 1:58:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xL3V3Nto0n

For those out forum reading... care to help me decide? I'm going to only enter one of my last years flowers and I've got 5 to pick from. Care to help? Thank ye!

1. Pink/blue (from last year)
2. Yellow/blue (from last year)
3. Yellow/Pink (combo of 1/2)
4. Blue/pink:
5. Yellow/purple:

Thanks for helping me pick one! :D

All of them are great! But my vote goes to #2. Runner-up: #3. :)
. .
~~~Meadflagon~~~
-----Cobalt Cerulean, and only Cobalt Cerulean :) -----
. .
~-~-Avatar by Evilmermaid! [Mermeeeeeeeee!]
. .
[Mar 2, 2015 2:51:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

Firstround on Emerald
[Mar 2, 2015 4:59:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

@Firstround -

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Mar 2, 2015 5:11:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roleni

Some last minute requests.

Thanks again. :)

Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Mar 2, 2015 7:30:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

I'm thinking this is probably it for me hopefully maybe. :D lol. Thank you so very much! <3

Firstround on Emerald
[Mar 2, 2015 7:31:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

@Thalatta -

@Firstround -

I'm thinking this is probably it for me hopefully maybe. :D lol. Thank you so very much! <3

Lol, you're welcome! And don't worry about it...I'll keep rendering until I fall asleep! I'll try and give ye all a bit of notice before stopping. :)

[Mar 2, 2015 8:00:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

Lol, you're welcome! And don't worry about it...I'll keep rendering until I fall asleep! I'll try and give ye all a bit of notice before stopping. :)

That's very kind of you! Thank you, that's greatly appreciated that your here for everyone till the end as long as you can be <3 I'm all done tho, so I wont be pestering you up until the last very last minute this year lol. I just updated my entry with the last egg of mine you rendered :D Thank you both so much for all your rendering!!!
Firstround on Emerald
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Firstroundz at Mar 2, 2015 9:37:59 PM]
[Mar 2, 2015 8:25:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Ahoy all!

Well, starting to get quite tired, but I will try and hang in there for another 30-45 minutes for anyone needing last minute renders.

I've had a great time scrambling 'em up for ye again this year. Can't wait to see which the Arrrtists select. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for participating.

Also, a big THANK YE! to Faeree for helping with the renders again this year, and of course to our dear Clotho for hosting the event.

[Mar 2, 2015 8:30:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roleni

At this point I assume you're all in bed, and I've entered already, but I'm curious as to how well this one turned out, if people are willing tomorrow:

Thanks once more for all the rendering you did already! :)
Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Mar 2, 2015 11:21:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Thalatta

Glad I could be of help for ye in the earlier hours! Good luck everyone! Looking forward to this year's eggie selections :D

(And thank ye to those that helped me decide on my flowers.. I appreciate it!)
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Mar 3, 2015 7:12:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Although I gave up very very early in the game, I wanted to extend a giant thank you to the renderers and especially Greylady for all her hard work.

The egg competition just wouldn't be the same without you!
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Mar 3, 2015 7:41:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Although I gave up very very early in the game, I wanted to extend a giant thank you to the renderers and especially Greylady for all her hard work.

The egg competition just wouldn't be the same without you!

Aw, thank ye so much! It's my favorite event of the year! :)

[Mar 3, 2015 7:54:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minotaure

Thank you Faeree!!

Well I exported all my designs from Adobe Illustrator and they are not protected or nothing hehehe who knows...

They look really bad :'( not like my own 3D preview. I guess I was overconfident, cause I saw my eggs like this:

I knew there would be somes change but this is totally different

Thank you for helping me!

See you next year hehehe...

Minotaure
PoE won't buy yer happiness, but it sure helps
[Mar 3, 2015 9:49:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Minotaure,

Aww :( So sorry about the way 3DS Max rendered it.

Well I exported all my designs from Adobe Illustrator and they are not protected or nothing hehehe who knows...

Thanks for letting me know about it being an AI export issue. I was curious about the error, so I looked it up and there was various things that popped up but the most current I found did say something about a file getting that error when it was originally saved in one format then the file extension was changed to png. Then for some reason, that png file was still showing up as the old file format (i.e. changed from jpg vs. png but still having jpg settings). So I think it may have had to do with how they were exported? Maybe for next time after you export it then reopen it in Photoshop and re-save as PNG-24? That may fix this issue? :) Good luck with eggies! :)
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Mar 3, 2015 3:34:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 405   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates