• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7572 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
bremenbard

Re: Robertdonald on Viridian.

RaelShark wrote: 
Flak_88 wrote: 
Face it folks, RD has totally beaten this game, so much he owns Puzzle Pirates. He has infiltrated it to the point that his spirit controls it while he is exiled. Soon we will find that he secretly is the head of RAWR, and the whole Mercenary thing was just used to consolidate his power. Now just to figure out which character in RAWR he is...

Shhh!

Its too late. They know...
----------------------------------------
Redrumjack
Fleet Officer - Ransack Marauders
In Vino Veritas - There is truth in Wine
[Jun 22, 2005 8:07:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ach3ron

Invoking chaos, the best thing I can do. But for Maharet's sake. I'll let you people believe what you want. I triggered a response and attention, just like any Terrorist would want. As for me deleting my account. I will look into that just for you Parth.
Acheron
"Spirit of the Game"- A Yohoho! Puzzle Pirate form of the Patriot Act. <- Take it.
[Jun 22, 2005 10:55:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smackey

Awn.
"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal."- Friedrich Hayek
[Jun 22, 2005 11:15:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

to who this may concern.i plan to blockade dentrite.

From,
well u already know
[Jun 22, 2005 11:49:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Parthanos

Ach3ron wrote: 
Invoking chaos, the best thing I can do. But for Maharet's sake. I'll let you people believe what you want. I triggered a response and attention, just like any Terrorist would want. As for me deleting my account. I will look into that just for you Parth.

Thanks, send Halliburton my love!
Long retired, mostly expired

Angelmarie tells you, "*nods* I know. :) La Giustazia Inpronouncable.... ;)"
[Jun 22, 2005 12:53:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Ach3ron

scith wrote: 

From,
well u already know

Excellent use of capital letters and grammer. To whom.*
Acheron
"Spirit of the Game"- A Yohoho! Puzzle Pirate form of the Patriot Act. <- Take it.
[Jun 22, 2005 1:44:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

to*whom*it may concern.I plan to blockade dentrite within three weeks.I must prepare.I am doing this because i wasn't there for the blockade.I am the right fame rating.But had somthing to do.

*thinks should i use my grand frigate*
[Jun 22, 2005 1:52:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
shagie

scith wrote: 

From,
well u already know

Given http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=361858 and http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=361795 the first question that springs to mind is "can you log in" (haven't done so in 2 weeks) and the 2nd question would be do you have the fame to do it (your flag is only noted) and the final question would be "do you think a flag that contains a total of 13 officers and 89 total players can do the blockade (yes, I do recognize the irony here)?
[Jun 22, 2005 2:04:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

first of all.soon.that is your answer to question one.also i am banned at the moment.After two weeks my flag is still noted.darn.they need me bad

Yes.i have many ships(grand frigates and war frigates).I also have many willing pirates to help me.My character Darkgale is well know through the virdian ocean for being rich. :)
[Jun 22, 2005 2:21:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

[quote]first of all.soon.that is your answer to question one.also i am banned at the moment.After two weeks my flag is still noted.darn.they need me bad

Yes.i have many ships(grand frigates and war frigates).I also have many willing pirates to help me.My character Darkgale is well know through the virdian ocean for being rich. :)
[Jun 22, 2005 2:24:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates