• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7574 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
Kinocha

Robertdonald on Viridian.

I'm confused.

Wasn't he exiled/banned from the game? Or was it just from Midnight?

[size=9]I apologize of this is answerd in another thread, I did try to search.
----------------------------------------
Kinocha, Senior Officer of White Rose under the flag Blood and Roses on Midnight Ocean

Avatar by the amazing Koalarocker
[Jun 19, 2005 7:55:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
char

Re: Robertdonald on Viridian.

This is just a guess but I think hes still here just as a dormant person. So its possible for him to be govener. I bet it will change soon.
Zife
Senior Officer of Black Death
Host of the 11th Black Death Tournament
Co-Host of the 10th Black Death Tournament
[Jun 19, 2005 7:57:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Astridfin

He was only exiled from Midnight from what I gathered from Cleavers post.
A poe for your thoughts.
20 k Poe to act it out with you.
[Jun 19, 2005 8:24:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

The system will allow any pirate to be put in the Governer field, regardless of status. Robertdonald is currently dormant on Viridian.

Also note that Requiem has no Royalty, save for the Monarch, so it's entirely possible for the island to be developed and run with RD in the Governer panel (quick change to the governer field to be able to place a shoppe, then quick change back).
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jun 19, 2005 8:37:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Astridfin wrote: 
He was only exiled from Midnight from what I gathered from Cleavers post.

Nope, exile from the entire game. The "spirit of the game" doesn't vary from ocean to ocean, although admittedly there is viridian.

Anyway. Its probably trying to make a statement/ wishful thinking. Will make placing shoppes and the like awkward.
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Jun 19, 2005 5:52:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Or possibly someone has taken his name, and used it?

Did he claim his name on each ocean?

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Jun 19, 2005 7:07:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Enders_bean

And if he did, were his pirates deleted? Though methinks not, it's just another possibility.
Cheers to those who are tired to being OK at everything, and exceptional at nothing.
[Jun 19, 2005 7:33:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

His pirates were not deleted, in case he gets unbanned.

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Jun 19, 2005 7:37:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Piplicus_BNO wrote: 
Or possibly someone has taken his name, and used it?

Did he claim his name on each ocean?

I believe he claimed his name. He hasn't logged on for log enough for it to be another player either way.
Featherfin
[Jun 19, 2005 8:20:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
Kinocha

[quote:7a2cfd2048="Viridian Ocean Forums"]He's been banned. He's not allowed on any of the oceans. I talked to one of the OMs about this and they said he is banned from all oceans and he's an inactive pirate. The OM even stated that they have a topic abotu it in the OM forums on the main Y!PP site to see what should be done about this.

Ebag,
helping out.[/quote]
Kinocha, Senior Officer of White Rose under the flag Blood and Roses on Midnight Ocean

[Jun 19, 2005 8:31:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kinocha

[quote:34ed97759a="Maharet at Viridian Ocean Forum"]Robertdonald is banned from all oceans.
Robertdonald, in Viridian, is the real Robertdonald, one of my SOs, and a banned player. He has no access to the game.

He is a dear friend of mine and of some of my flag mates, and naming him as governor is our way to show our support for him.

For as long as Requiem holds Dendrite and I'm its monarch, I have control of the island. That means that I can name a new governor at any time, in order to make the island run smoothly. Therefore, having Robertdonald as governor has no impact on the way the island will be ran.[/quote]

[Jun 19, 2005 10:51:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ach3ron

Ah. Good ole Spirit of the Game.

For those that do not like to see RobertDonald as the governor of Dendrite...
Two other oceans out there, as well as an abundance of Islands per ocean. Visit a different one.

RobertDonald will stay the governor of Dendrite, whether our Oppressive OMs like it or not. Yet another loophole found in the game. Cheers Cleaver.

------
Acheron
"Spirit of the Game"- A Yohoho! Puzzle Pirate form of the Patriot Act. <- Take it.
Acheron
"Spirit of the Game"- A Yohoho! Puzzle Pirate form of the Patriot Act. <- Take it.
[Jun 21, 2005 10:34:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

Ach3ron wrote: 
RobertDonald will stay the governor of Dendrite, whether our Oppressive OMs like it or not.

Good luck with that. No, really. It's obvious that the OMs and the Dev team are clearly outmatched here.
Ninjaguy - Captain of the Mad Mutineers, Prince of the Midnight Armada
[Jun 21, 2005 10:50:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
RaelShark

Nice
Shark
Mascot of Ransack Marauders
[Jun 21, 2005 11:00:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.ransackmarauders.com [Link]  Go to top 
kat_attack

wha?

Ach3ron wrote: 

Two other oceans out there, as well as an abundance of Islands per ocean. Visit a different one.

RobertDonald will stay the governor of Dendrite, whether our Oppressive OMs like it or not. Yet another loophole found in the game. Cheers Cleaver.

------
Acheron

Are you an idiot or just a jerk (massive amounts of restraint being used to only use the word jerk)? Given that we are able to comprehend what you wrote, you must not be an idiot.
Katattacksme, Boochin Katfish
Ironguts says, "You're standing in greatness has gone up and is now Ultimate in your own mind."
-----> Fun browser game when not pirating! Clicky Clicky <-
[Jun 21, 2005 11:01:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.boochinkatfish.com [Link]  Go to top 
drc500free

Ach3ron wrote: 
I have an idea - delete your account, then you won't be subject to it.
-Darvid
sundancer wrote: 
will you please explain to me one more time why it would not be acceptable to blockade us?
Squid wrote: 
Because I shouldn't have to go through all that effort.

[Jun 21, 2005 11:28:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Parthanos

drc500free wrote: 
Ach3ron wrote: 
I have an idea - delete your account, then you won't be subject to it.

I burnt my drivers license, they still locked me away. Dash cunning these government types!
Long retired, mostly expired

Angelmarie tells you, "*nods* I know. :) La Giustazia Inpronouncable.... ;)"
[Jun 21, 2005 11:55:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Ach3ron wrote: 

------
Acheron

Dude, you see the quote in my signature? I think you may have beaten that one.
Featherfin
[Jun 21, 2005 6:33:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
deathprog23

I see a blockade coming in the near future...
"I wanna be like the ocean, no talkin' an' all action." Jane's Addiction, Ocean Size
[Jun 21, 2005 7:10:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.last.fm/user/deathprog23/ [Link]  Go to top 
Drevin

Kinocha's got it right with her quotes. And things are working as thunderbird has noted. RD as governor is just to show our support for him, and should have no effect on how the island is run.

Personally, I think acheron's response in this thread was a bit over the line. I would be wary of a blockade on dendrite though.
[Jun 21, 2005 10:45:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lokonzo

Why be weary of a blockade?
Lokonzo- Viridian and Sage
British Battalion.
European Revolution.
Other words here.
[Jun 21, 2005 10:58:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kbuds

Heh... I think Requiem can handle it. Thar be a force to be reckoned with.
---[color=maroon]Subliminal -[color=maroon] Viridian---
?Think. Feel. Subliminal.?
[size=9]Demeter tells you, "You are still here? Wow, least I get paid for having no life!" ;(
[Jun 21, 2005 11:23:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.pwned.nl    kingbarz@yahoo.com    kingbarz80 [Link]  Go to top 
FenrirWolf

Oops, posted on the wrong account, my secret is out.

Wary, not weary.

from m-w.com
Wary : marked by keen caution, cunning, and watchful prudence especially in detecting and escaping danger

Requiem may not be all that large, we may or may not have trouble defending an island without our allies aid, that remains to be seen. I'm just saying you'd do well to consider a blockade carefully, cause if you find yourself at war with Requiem, we've got the navvers to put half your fleet at the bottom of the ocean.
Fenrir , the one with a crappy signature.

The Eye - Former King
Odin's Demise - Former Captain
[Jun 22, 2005 1:37:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kbuds

Kinocha wrote: 
Wasn't he exiled/banned from the game? Or was it just from Midnight?
Been wondering... what do you care? Seriously?
[size=9]Demeter tells you, "You are still here? Wow, least I get paid for having no life!" ;(
[Jun 22, 2005 4:48:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.pwned.nl    kingbarz@yahoo.com    kingbarz80 [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Maybe for her general knowledge of the game?

Like a bad penny.
[Jun 22, 2005 6:05:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
kbuds

Oh, my bad.
[Jun 22, 2005 6:10:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.pwned.nl    kingbarz@yahoo.com    kingbarz80 [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

The exile was universal, insofar as I recall.

I gather what they did was ban his accounts, with the potentiality of unbanning them in the future. If RD were the type, he could quite probably be playing right now with newly created accounts, but somehow I don't think he is, unless it's just a trial account alt to keep up with his friends and correspondences.
[Jun 22, 2005 6:10:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

Face it folks, RD has totally beaten this game, so much he owns Puzzle Pirates. He has infiltrated it to the point that his spirit controls it while he is exiled. Soon we will find that he secretly is the head of RAWR, and the whole Mercenary thing was just used to consolidate his power. Now just to figure out which character in RAWR he is...
Flakcannon, on all English Oceans, except that imposter on Malachite.
Farming, cleaning up your poo, and making you drink it.
[Jun 22, 2005 6:11:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
Raerlynn

Ach3ron wrote: 

------
Acheron

With an attitude like that, I'll not be surprised if you lose that island rather quickly.
My page about me.

I suffer fools all day long as part of my job. I make fools suffer me as part of my fun.
[Jun 22, 2005 6:44:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Raerlynn99    Raerlynn65 [Link]  Go to top 
RaelShark

Flak_88 wrote: 
Face it folks, RD has totally beaten this game, so much he owns Puzzle Pirates. He has infiltrated it to the point that his spirit controls it while he is exiled. Soon we will find that he secretly is the head of RAWR, and the whole Mercenary thing was just used to consolidate his power. Now just to figure out which character in RAWR he is...

Shhh!
Shark
Mascot of Ransack Marauders
[Jun 22, 2005 6:55:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.ransackmarauders.com [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates