• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1608 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Hersh1Squirt

Pirate Transfers Reply to this Post

Alright, Most games normally have a feature like this at a certain cost, just wondering if puzzle pirates has something similar. Is it possible to have a pirate and all of his belongings (minus homes of course) transferred to another ocean?

I wonder this because i invested a fair amount of time on my original pirate who is now on the sub ocean Cerulean (don't know the original ocean because it merged and i got west added to my name). More than likely i will just stay on dub for the rest of my time i play the game because i do not think the game will ever really be like it was (as far as # of players goes). So I just wanted to find out if it was possible to get any of my belongings and pirate moved to Emerald that way all that stuff actually gets put to use.

My guess is puzzle pirates may not have any such feature, but i do know that the fact they are able to merge 2 servers together makes me thinks it is very possible to do this. Thank you to anyone who responds and can answer this whether i like or dislike the answer :)
[Jan 16, 2015 2:04:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Re: Pirate Transfers Reply to this Post

Your old ocean was probably Cobalt. To the best of my knowledge, no, you can not move anything from one ocean to another.

If you want the sub ocean to stay "alive" .. then play there!
----------------------------------------
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Jan 16, 2015 5:33:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Re: Pirate Transfers Reply to this Post

This is taken from the Puzzle Pirates Terms of Service:

Doubloons and inter-Ocean Trade. It is also against Three Rings' policy to allow players to trade Doubloons on third-party sites. Similarly in order to preserve distinct Ocean economies, trades between Oceans are forbidden. We will terminate accounts that we believe have violated this policy.

They won't move your pirate and it's belonging to another ocean.

You should stay on the Sub oceans :)
----------------------------------------
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Jan 16, 2015 6:05:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates