• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1430 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Thomasxp

Help with my stalls Reply to this Post

Hi I am new to this and have been breaking my head over this the past 2 days and I am realy looking for help I'm on emerald ocean and realy need help in game to help me explain every step very detailed. So if anyboddy is interested please find me Thomster.

Thank you.
And should this be placed wrong sorry for the inconvienience.

Thomasxp
[Jan 8, 2015 9:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Help with my stalls Reply to this Post

shopkeeping has a lot of details, but really isn't that hard.

A good starting point is the yppedia article Shoppe management. There are a bunch of forum threads pointed to by that article that go into a lot more details, see the Shoppe_management#External_links section.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jan 8, 2015 12:04:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forestria5

Re: Help with my stalls Reply to this Post

What types of stalls do you have?
----------------------------------------
Forestria~~finished memming all oceans on 7/27/17:
Cerulean = 678
Ice = 136
Emerald = 670
Jade = 356
Opal = 295
Meridian = 653
Obsidian = 178
TOTAL = 2,966 league points
[Jan 8, 2015 2:20:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates