• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1776 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
ssstrickys

Calling on All the PP Members For This One Reply to this Post

----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ssstrickys at Jan 8, 2015 2:23:53 PM]
[Jan 8, 2015 3:11:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Re: Calling on All the PP Members For This One Reply to this Post

I'm going to tell you this because I feel like it at the moment; Puzzle Pirates is not just about how much poe you have.

If it is, then I think it would be a wise choice to re-think why do you play this game.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Jan 8, 2015 5:07:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Honestly, this wall text gave me a headache reading.

Basically, you seem salty because your flag is #6 (Number, not hashtag cmon guys) and you can't cade Admiral?

Bear in mind that when cades happen, the poe isn't just disappearing, it's going to everyone who takes part and chooses to puzzle, especially at 10k a seg. You said you have funders in this game but there's 'no point' because of one guy? >.> And yet in the opening sentence you'd want to give the island owner the possibility to set the dub prices?

Reason why this is a terrible idea -

Owner sets dub prices to 1, buys all available, sets sell price to however much they want. Rinse/repeat.

This game is as fair as you make it, you either choose to go out and work, get good, learn the puzzles earn the poe and use that to your advantage, or you QQ on forums.
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Jan 8, 2015 5:45:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

I feel like you wrote this post out and then for some reason, loaded a shotgun with OM names and blasted it at the post.

8/10, quite original.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Jan 8, 2015 5:55:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amartino

I'm going to tell you this because I feel like it at the moment; Puzzle Pirates is not just about how much poe you have.

If it is, then I think it would be a wise choice to re-think why do you play this game.

Yeah! And Be happy someone took the time to share such altruistic wisdom to the meek. It aint easy to pontificate from the gilded pedestal when you're already choking on millions- lel

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=201013

NOW GRAB YOUR POE AND FEED THE RICH!
Piecesoeight on Meridian

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[Jan 8, 2015 4:21:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Yeah! And Be happy someone took the time to share such altruistic wisdom to the meek. It aint easy to pontificate from the gilded pedestal when you're already choking on millions- lel

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=201013

NOW GRAB YOUR POE AND FEED THE RICH!

I think you'll find Sizzly is more about collecting than poe.

And incase you're not watching Emerald Bazaar at the moment, there's an egg that her and another have been bidding on.
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Jan 8, 2015 10:44:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

What POE said.

I know! I'm glad there's finally someone who really understands the pain of the rich elite - those that are far more superior than the poor pirates trying to be something!

I mean, it really wears me down every day when I think about the everything I have been able to gather in this pixelated world of ours. Can you imagine, I never did anything to amass it all?! It all just fell into my arms.

When it comes to wisdom, I was born like this and man is it hard! To be so wise, so intelligent, so good in everything and anything I ever do or even think.

Can you now see why I'm seeking to be fed with poe? To be choked on it? So that I could leave this world and give - even if it is the smallest ever - chance to someone else to shine and be as poe-filled, magnificent, beautiful and all around superb like me.

Though I doubt that'll ever happen. I just am so rich and wise, can't beat me even when I'm long gone.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

BUYING EGGS
[Jan 10, 2015 3:02:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates