• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 51
Posts: 51   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4777 times and has 50 replies Next Thread
Karal5

Christmas Bonanza!

Please send tells to Bowditch governor if you want a steaming hot shoppe dropped on a spawn this chilly winter!
I think Razor Leaf has got special allowance from the ocean masters to drop three a week too! Perhaps it's so that they can bolster funds to take down their nemesis.
----------------------------------------
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 6:38:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
theafghan

Re: Christmas Bonanza!

I always wanted a shoppe on Bowditch!
Afghan

Message from the Oceanmasters: Your greeter privileges have been revoked permanently due to repeat abuse of greeter chat."

[Dec 26, 2014 6:43:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
INUELE

Re: Christmas Bonanza!

find a better hobby nag
[Dec 26, 2014 6:44:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

When you're bored....

How much do they go for?!?!
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 6:44:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Re: When you're bored....

i thought they went for 50m!
i mean, if they managed to actually sell one for that much they could atleast fight a week longer?
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 6:49:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

Wow! That's such a bargain, they must be really nice people!!! There must be a long line!!
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 6:51:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Being broke sucks, ask afghan in a few weeks.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Dec 26, 2014 6:56:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

Wait does that mean Afghan selling shops too?!?!?!?! Is today Black Friday?!?!?!
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 6:58:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

I think we'll ask Afghan when he loses his mind enough to pave unstrategic spawns. At least be smart enough to pave them on stupid islands like Armstrong.
Or Aimuari!
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 7:01:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Yes our majesty is selling several bloody hot shops too. You should really buy them now on Admiral because Afghan raised the taxes to 100% whilst Hitch promised a drop of the taxes. Take your chance before they are gone!
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Dec 26, 2014 7:02:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

But I want my shop on Admiral! :-( Is he matching competitors prices?!?! I only want to spend 50m!
Poloboy
So pce
[Edit 1 times, last edit by one4u2c12 at Dec 26, 2014 7:03:52 AM]
[Dec 26, 2014 7:02:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

looool is that what we're doing now
are we equating high taxes with spawn drops.
it's time, pauli, it's time. you dial that adrien cellphone now, you'll prolly be bound the jobber spike
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 7:06:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

I want my shop! You promised shops Nag!
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 7:08:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

DO I LOOK LIKE I GOVERN ANYTHING?
I JUST LIVE HERE POLO
OHMYGOD
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 7:09:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

UMG! SCAMMER! I'm reporting you!
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 7:10:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

I haven't dropped any shoppe yet this campaign so I honestly have no clue. I don't care that the taxes are at 100% just funny if you promise you bring them down. Addy campaigns hurt your pocket so much, like you really need that 1m extra tax to keep up.

If you wanna know how broke feels, I'm available for an interview right now.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Paulisma at Dec 26, 2014 7:13:13 AM]
[Dec 26, 2014 7:12:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

But Nag isn't two in the pink and one in the stink better?
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 7:14:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Stop laying it down for me Polo wtf go away
It really does matter for Pauli to get those taxes down.
Since he's so adamant to disassociate himself and his dwindling pocket from the likes of losing Razor Leaf, the tailor income from what he manages on Admiral is important to save!
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 7:22:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Is India that corrupt that you can even speak for others opinions now? My pocket can't dwindle anymore it's already empty. But keep on flattering Afghan , you are getting there.

Please do not make inappropriate sexual comments or personal attacks. Thank you.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gaea at Dec 26, 2014 7:54:31 AM]
[Dec 26, 2014 7:30:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 7:35:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

looool

I can't defend India, it's pretty corrupt. Like you seem to be doing, I'll just defend myself, Pauldancer, and say I've lived in a basement all my life and never did anything bad. Heck, I'll even throw in a Birmingham accent!

Now now, your opinions matter, of course they do! I'm just here to tell you they're really idiotic, you see. The way 48% of American voters are classed as idiots, simply because they're voting for Hilary's Pantsuit or not voting for Barrack because he's rumoured to have ties in Muslim communities.
They're quite a recognized class of people I assure you!

So do tell me, why are your opinions on this matter so idiotic? Are you trying to veil the person who dropped those Shoppes? (Where is this person anyway? I'm literally selling their shoppes for them!)

edit: Polo i swear to god, you're just being repetitive now
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Dec 26, 2014 7:54:23 AM]
[Dec 26, 2014 7:53:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Super_guido

Is India that corrupt that you can even speak for others opinions now? My pocket can't dwindle anymore it's already empty. But keep on flattering Afghan , you are getting there.

Oceanmasters please why do you hate when I say strawberries but can he say lingonberries ? Is it because I'm black?

Please do not quote objectionable text or use racist slurs. Thank you.
Superguido on Emerald
King of Qlimax
Boyk tells ye, "You're my hero"
Daquan tells ye, "Dude, you're awesome! lool"
Carpaccio tells ye, "I'm better than you"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gaea at Dec 26, 2014 7:56:42 AM]
[Dec 26, 2014 7:53:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one4u2c12

Wait did he say curry and they changed it to strawberries?
Poloboy
So pce
[Dec 26, 2014 8:01:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Super_guido

Wait did he say curry and they changed it to strawberries?

Yeah, they considered it as a racial slur.
Superguido on Emerald
King of Qlimax
Boyk tells ye, "You're my hero"
Daquan tells ye, "Dude, you're awesome! lool"
Carpaccio tells ye, "I'm better than you"
[Dec 26, 2014 8:04:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Opls.
If they did, I'm sure Qvintus would've gotten banned for telling me I have curry in my brains.
Um, sorry. "We"
LOLWOT
edit: hollyyyy crap i derailed my own thread.
Nag, Illi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Karal5 at Dec 26, 2014 8:09:23 AM]
[Dec 26, 2014 8:06:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

My opinions are from a higher level, idiotic people can't think on this level and that's why they think my opinions are idiotic. I'm not trying to veil anyone, actually Oceancool said ''LOL dropped another shoppe'',I responded like ''you better petition the OM to remove it before you are getting banned''. Even our majesty asked me about it and I explained it in short. Yet he still felt the need to make a juicy forum post about it, fine by me at least you guys have a fun christmas now.
After meeting Muk I thought India was becoming a more developed country, but sadly you prove me wrong.

Birmingham accent beats Mumbai accent any time.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Paulisma at Dec 26, 2014 8:19:55 AM]
[Dec 26, 2014 8:13:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

Birmingham accent beats Mumbai accent any time.

You agree then! I'll just speak in Bham accent from now on.

After meeting Muk I thought India was becoming more developed but sadly you proof me wrong.

You needed to meet me to notice that? Gosh, it's still a third world country, even Oceancool can tell you that.
Speaking of Oceancool, what's the plan! Are you Razor Leaf going to pave more spawns later in your campaign too? Or will you just make tailors on Admiral. You know, to keep your broke selves warm during the winter?
Frankly, I didn't even know we could get banned for dropping more than two shoppes a week. Mostly because we can't, since the ocean masters will simply remove it as many times as you drop it. I just assumed you did infer when I pointed out that this thread is more about the spawns paved than how many spawns WERE paved, but I can make as many excuses for the gaps in your intellect don't you worry now.
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 8:21:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Again, whether you believe me or not (I don't really care since it's you) I don't know if we paved spawns neither do I feel the need to ask my royals if they paved spawns. I would rather have a campaign without shops being dropped, but that's not possible against our opponents. So we as Razor Leaf just chose to join the drop shop spam.

Like when you want something done, in this case a shoppe being removed, you just exaggerate the possible consequences, in that way the people will listen better you should try it.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Dec 26, 2014 8:31:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gaea
OceanMaster

Neither of the altered words were "curry". Curry is delicious.

Discussing politics is fine - tax rates, shoppe dropping, spawn paving, all reasonable. Please do so without using slurs, offensive language, or personal attacks.
A Pirate says, "u know OMs are much nicer than i thought"
[Dec 26, 2014 8:41:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

So. I don't quite care about the 3rd shoppe, you see, if that bit of sarcasm passed over your head? Since it'd be autoremoved.
You did pave spawns.
You also know that Oper. Mobi. does not pave spawns.
What you're writing is even more idiotic, since you've completely admitted to paving spawns uselessly since there were no paveable plots left on Bowditch. Apart from knowing that, in this 1v1, the opposition doesn't pave spawns.
Which is why I called your opinion idiotic.
Nag, Illi
[Dec 26, 2014 8:48:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 51   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates