• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4150 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Hikariks

Redesing, Renew, Restart! -Avatar Comeback// Cookies Edition- Reply to this Post

Hai there! Welcome!
You might remember me from very old times.
Im that nub that forgets and runs and comes back eventually.
It's quite funny that what made me start drawing things digitally was this very nice forum XD and it was all by accident!
oh well!
Going back to my main point; since I've been gone for so long and many things have changed throughout the months XD i thought; "Why not celebrate my -its been a month or so though haha since it passed- birthday, my ending of international exams //GoodBye evil cambridge exams!!// and pretty much my end of highschool/secondary school this December x3, by remaking avatars from people i once knew, or maybe remake old designs for them that i could never finish before?"

So, after all that mumbling, Would anyone like to have a new avatar from this weird girl?
Hm? payment you ask? o.o There is none , im doing this purely out of fun, practice and overall to thank XD Cause i grew a lot because of this nice forum

You say you never requested an avatar from me or have one already you would like to have remade? No worries! I might take up your order XD

This time though, imma take things with time, so i can only take 3 orders at the moment! -if there is even that many people who would want to request haha XD-
But if you want, do leave an answer with your pirate name, maybe the pirate portrait or whatever reference you might want me to use!
oh... artwork reference i've done? xD most of it is a bit old -avatar wise- but this year this were my latest works!
Image is huge haha!
Another huge one @-@
Huge 3?

Have a nice day .3!
----------------------------------------
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Nov 14, 2014 4:13:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Re: Redesing, Renew, Restart! -Avatar Comeback// Cookies Edition- Reply to this Post

Yussss I<3your art :D

Reference

Sorry Misa-chan but I'm getting you something in game ^_^
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Nov 14, 2014 4:42:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

Re: Redesing, Renew, Restart! -Avatar Comeback// Cookies Edition- Reply to this Post

Ohhh my gosh. The Markiplier one. ;-; It's glorious. Your art has always been so amazing.

Pick me!
Emmillie of Everywhere! (but mostly Cerulean)
[Nov 14, 2014 6:45:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemedor

Wow that's amazing art!

http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Nemedor&itemid=66775826&classic=true

Would love one :D
Nemedor on Emerald
King of Glorious Geeks
[Nov 15, 2014 4:14:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Thank you .3 i started with the first one x3
Yumisa World Wide ;)
[Nov 15, 2014 9:17:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Double posting is evil but i finished Keaze's avatar XD
Hope you like it!
Big Version;

Small;

on to the next one .D!
Yumisa World Wide ;)
[Nov 15, 2014 7:27:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Ayyyyy!! Thanks lots Misa~
Amazing as always <3 :D
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Nov 15, 2014 7:59:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yalfigalog

Ooooo can I get one?

Here is link http://cerulean.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/?pirate=Yalfigalog

One that says got another one :D

ps: Love your art think it is awesome :).
Check Out Darkfaery's Avitars Here they are awesome http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=191868&offset=0
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Yalfigalog at Nov 16, 2014 1:58:44 AM]
[Nov 16, 2014 1:35:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cyphoria

omg this is gloriously amazing art! <3

If you want to, this is my reference :D

Cyphoria on Emerald.
[Nov 17, 2014 12:12:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amartino

Miiiiiiiisa!

It hasn't been that long :)

welcome back to the insanity
Piecesoeight on Meridian

Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

================
[Nov 17, 2014 1:38:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Imma post the sketch here o.o since i cant seem to find emmi anywhere to talk XD
I made the sketch BIG xD

aww thanks poe <3
Yumisa World Wide ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hikariks at Nov 17, 2014 4:44:51 PM]
[Nov 17, 2014 4:44:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yalfigalog

Hey, if you decide to make mine you can post it under the contest I am having on cerulean under events for 3 months of subscription to best avatar. and 1 month to second place :)
Check Out Darkfaery's Avitars Here they are awesome http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=191868&offset=0
[Nov 17, 2014 6:17:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

I didnt die XD my week has been rough
emmi's avatar will be up tomorrow!
Yumisa World Wide ;)
[Nov 22, 2014 7:29:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Love your art, truly inspiring :)

Wanna do an artsy trade?
DarkFaery
Collector of Tigerfish, Catfish, Angelfish & Piranha
[Dec 2, 2014 7:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates