• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1378 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
bronzebeard

Good swordfighters? Reply to this Post

Yarrr mates!

I don't sail these seas much anymore and, even when I do, I'm a landlubber who only really enjoys swordfighting (its pretty much the only puzzle I've played for the last 7ish years). However, being a haggard old sea dog, I don't recognise most of the names when I log on. My question is simple: who are the best swordfighters around nowadays and where and when do they ply their trade, that I might take pleasure in some fine swordplay once more?

Fair winds,
Peglegpaul
----------------------------------------
Peglegpaul
Now on Obsidian!
[Oct 4, 2014 8:52:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemedor

Re: Good swordfighters? Reply to this Post

I remember you from Novo's So you think you can SF video! If I'm correct.

And Cremate still plays that is a really good Sfer
Nemedor on Emerald
King of Glorious Geeks
[Oct 4, 2014 12:41:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fkjofsd

Unfortunately, parlor games' popularity is terribly low nowadays. SF is the only one which is kind of alive but there aren't many well-known or familiar names still playing out there. You should check each ocean's Ultimate list and see, most are just alts or have a low experience.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fkjofsd at Oct 4, 2014 3:43:31 PM]
[Oct 4, 2014 3:43:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forestria5

Unfortunately, parlor games' popularity is terribly low nowadays. SF is the only one which is kind of alive

I think one of the main reasons that SF has stayed more alive than others is the fact that people SF in order to create their own crew...I know I have played it solely for that reason on several oceans.
Forestria~~finished memming all oceans on 7/27/17:
Cerulean = 678
Ice = 136
Emerald = 670
Jade = 356
Opal = 295
Meridian = 653
Obsidian = 178
TOTAL = 2,966 league points
[Oct 4, 2014 9:17:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates