• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 34
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4433 times and has 33 replies Next Thread
mannafh

Re: [Viridian] Intent for Conglin

Siggy wrote: 
/em openly wonders how much more action there would have been if P4P and Req. didn't get their older brother SSS to blockade Olive...

I guess we'll see how those flags do in a real blockade once they get their shoppes up. After all, the shoppe dead travels with the outpost...

While I agree with Bel that P4P would have welcomed some healthy competition for Conglin, I'm confused as to why Siggy and others seem to think that SSS blockading Olive at the same time as the other blockades to prevent such competition is somehow bad. That's what allies are for, and that's how politics work. If you want to play the political puzzle, learn to play it and stop griping when others play it to their advantage.

Personally, I'm happy to see that Viridian is developing a political structure that makes real use of alliances. For a while the whole thing seemed kind of pointless. Now its really taking shape. :-)
[Jun 20, 2005 12:11:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lord_Mogor

Akumu wrote: 
My motives are all my own.
Prehaps he still feels a little Paternal protectivness over the flag that he helped to start off
----------------------------------------
"They'd already have the plank spank mark on their butts." Emerson, June 16th 2005
Come join us forum tarts at M-tos.da.ru/yppforum/
[Jun 20, 2005 6:23:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

Okaaay....

Sheesh. I have to take a few days off the 'net to get some RL stuff organised and I come back to this?

Ok. First of all, what we think and what we can prove are 2 totally different things, and Thanks Scup - we were expecting the drop on Olive the week before you actually did. Also - thank you one and all for a most interesting blockade - pity we couldn't go and play at Conglin and Dendrite to spice things up a bit but Scup caught us a touch offguard with his drop and we had to pull certain people back to Olive in a hurry.

Anyway. Glad people eventually had as much fun as we did at Olive. Even if round three got boring. Bring more ships next time!
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Jun 21, 2005 11:41:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lokonzo

We DID get to chase Liz around though!
Lokonzo- Viridian and Sage
British Battalion.
European Revolution.
Other words here.
[Jun 22, 2005 6:33:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 34   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates