• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1480 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Scrappyilse

Have to pay full price in managed stall? Reply to this Post

Hi,

The shoppe management page says:

Owners and managers can place orders for only the cost of the tax. This leaves no escrow, so labor costs must be covered by PoE in the stall coffers, or the order will not finish

I've just ordered two sloops in a stall I manage. First I put the poe for the commods and the labor into the coffers, so that would be covered. Than I ordered one sloop through the option Order for this shop and had to pay the full price (the full price was taken from the shops coffers).
Then I ordered from the order desk and I had to pay the full price again. So.... where do I only pay taxes?

Thanks for the help!
----------------------------------------
~regards, Ilse~
Aye, me pirate's life is wonderful!
Obsidian Ocean:
Scrapper
[Sep 15, 2014 11:53:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ilsemul.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Have to pay full price in managed stall? Reply to this Post

YPPedia was wrong. I have changed it to reflect reality. This was changed exactly 5 years ago, in Release 2009-09-15.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Sep 15, 2014 1:28:23 PM]
[Sep 15, 2014 1:25:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Scrappyilse

Thanks! hmmm This does mean I've paid four times now for 2 ships: Once to get all the commods for the two ships, once to pay for the first ship through "order for this shop" and once to pay for the second ship through the order desk. Darn, those ships were expensive!
~regards, Ilse~
Obsidian Ocean:
Scrapper
[Sep 16, 2014 12:58:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ilsemul.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Technically if you use the shop coffers to pay for the order, it all gets thrown into the escrow (minus the tax, of course). After it's done, the amount left in the escrow will get dumped back into the shop coffers. So the only thing that was really paid for is the tax and the labor costs.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Sep 16, 2014 2:40:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scrappyilse

Ah, in that case, it's okay :) Thanks for the addition!
~regards, Ilse~
Obsidian Ocean:
Scrapper
[Sep 16, 2014 2:47:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ilsemul.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates