• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9383 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Fannon

Known YPPedia Bug: Show/Hide boxes not working correctly Reply to this Post

It is a known issue that using the default skin, show/hide boxes do not work correctly. If you are not logged into the YPPedia, you will be using the default skin, so the show/hide boxes will not work.

In order to properly view pages utilizing the show/hide feature, you must be logged in, and you will need to change your preferences to use a skin other than the default.

To do this,
1. Log into the YPPedia:
2. Click on "my preferences" at the top right.
3. Select the "Appearance" tab.
4. Select any skin EXCEPT for PuzzlePiratesStretch or PuzzlePirates. Many users prefer Monobook as it is close to the default style.
5. Save your preference.

You should now be able to correctly view any show/hide boxes. You will know it is working when you can see a "Show" link at the end of each box.

Try logging in to the YPPedia and in your preferences, under appearance, you can change away from the default skin. This should make a show link appear at the end of the bar, and reveal the trophies.
----------------------------------------
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fannon at Aug 27, 2014 7:41:07 PM]
[Aug 27, 2014 5:17:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Known YPPedia Bug: Show/Hide boxes not working correctly Reply to this Post

"should not" = "should now"?
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Aug 27, 2014 5:58:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

I had changed from the default skin years ago but recently the boxes have stopped working for me and I can't get them to work in any skin. Any ideas?
~Princessmg~
[Jun 9, 2015 2:13:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

The custom links on the left of the wiki stopped working a while ago (links to the forums, blog, etc.) I believe this stopped working at the same time. It's known, but I don't remember who we're waiting on to fix it.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jun 9, 2015 3:05:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates