• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 124
Posts: 124   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 26102 times and has 123 replies Next Thread
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background - Spooky Halloween and Fall Harvest Edition [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

I'd like to remind everyone that if a background is not a winner on one particular edition it can be resubmitted in the future, when the theme fits again!
----------------------------------------
[Oct 8, 2014 10:36:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bellahdonna

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background - Spooky Halloween and Fall Harvest Edition [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Congrats to all the winners!

Twilah on Meridian
[Oct 9, 2014 12:05:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Thanks for choosing one of mine and congratulations to the other winners. :)

I have to admit I'm a bit sad that the Day of the Dead one I made wasn't chosen since it required more effort. I know it's a very region-specific holiday, but it was given as an example. Then again, it's never been the theme of any background before.

Maybe there'll be another Day of the Dead celebration like there was a few years back and it'll be more relevant for that year. c:
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Oct 9, 2014 9:50:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Any idea when these will be in game?? Halloween stuff has been out awhile and the big day is less than a week away. :(
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Oct 25, 2014 8:27:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 124   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates